Faril out, for good!

Arthuria

Banned
Bonehead said:
Aww... sad as always! :(

However, i wish you all the best out there! Sadly you won't be able to enjoy my Zimmeron! You're still staying on irc, arn't ya?

/hug
abit, ye! :p

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
BB farils!

you where a relaxed guy and nice player! uber fun to play with! sad to see you go. have fun irl! don't let the evil girls take you!

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
A long time ago, before any1 heared of clustering or Agramon.. a bunch of guys met up at the local Gaybar in svasud getting ready to make another guild group as Village people,

Alas our bonedancer made some stupid excuse about his GF needing him that night ... and after much searching and spamming friends we decided to invite the closest Banelord class in range .. this turned out to be some noob r5 norse zerk in FoM . so we set out expecting to get owned bigtime without our beloved OPdancer ...

Big was our suprise that this norse knew how to assist our lil dorf zerker perfectly, and actually use banelords well too. And so we rejoiced(especially the dorf who loves nothing better then cute norse males stuck to his ass) and farmed much arpee's. This lowby zerk was called Faril! :touch:

gl & hf irl m8, had some fun with ya ingame :drink:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
All the best Stefaen, been a great friend since the start of daoc and we've had some funny times both with and against eachother in rvr :>

have fun in rl, altho i think you'll find the temptation to return to great! :)

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Watchh said:
A long time ago, before any1 heared of clustering or Agramon.. a bunch of guys met up at the local Gaybar in svasud getting ready to make another guild group as Village people,

Big was our suprise that this norse knew how to assist our lil dorf zerker perfectly, and actually use banelords well too. And so we rejoiced(especially the dorf who loves nothing better then cute norse males stuck to his ass) and farmed much arpee's. This lowby zerk was called Faril! :touch:

true!

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
u didnt mention me u bugger :/
well hf irl u rat :)

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Arthuria said:
Id like to thank all the enemies ive had aswell, stealther ones like babybanana eul etc, and fgs like TT, asylum, mael/grv, dont panic, some of those irish folks, arumos etc, and of course valheru , been good fun!
Thanks to the rest aswell, golden age for funny comments on ventrilo, aftermath, Kiwik! Censi! Rest of PM! oh and tuz <3

no kudos for AoD ? :<

go pwn irl stefan , indeed the p(psysical)-peen is much more pwn than e-peen.

Best regards mate

statued

Loyal Freddie
really didnt expect this mate :< always struck me as guy who would play if there was group and fk around go out if there wasnt,
had our good times and times when i lost it but it was all good tbh ,

gl with rl ill talk to you on msn

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
cu in 6 months Faril when u get tried of getting drunk and difrent ladies every night :)

Arthuria

Banned
Watchh said:

Alas our bonedancer made some stupid excuse about his GF needing him that night ... and after much searching and spamming friends we decided to invite the closest Banelord class in range .. this turned out to be some noob r5 norse zerk in FoM . so we set out expecting to get owned bigtime without our beloved OPdancer ...

Big was our suprise that this norse knew how to assist our lil dorf zerker perfectly, and actually use banelords well too. And so we rejoiced(especially the dorf who loves nothing better then cute norse males stuck to his ass) and farmed much arpee's. This lowby zerk was called Faril!

Oh i remember that, was so much fun :)

thanks for some nice comments :)

realise i forgot to mention alot of good friends, wondered, radman, risodarn, and yes aod(u little SeddehCAMMERxD), wazie, elkie, nova, well, basicly everyone ive played with, always had fun :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Have a nice on steffan, been fun playing with you and against you :)

Arthuria

Banned
Gear said:
Have a nice on steffan, been fun playing with you and against you :)
indeed :)

Just curious, did any1 like the babybanana fight? :p

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Glad to see you've finally made the right choise Stefan :D Real life > daoc any day! :drink: Will try be on msn some more, though I'm online quite a lot ;D

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
If you 100% sure not to get account back after you done all those changes you still need to burn your CD-keys. As long as you have that and remember any char or name the account was first registerd on you can get it back :)

Arthuria

Banned
Aqe said:
If you 100% sure not to get account back after you done all those changes you still need to burn your CD-keys. As long as you have that and remember any char or name the account was first registerd on you can get it back :)
done already
, as i said ive made this thing bulletproof!

gear+koun, glad you think so, still smile when i see t hat clip :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Aww, you're so gonna regret that bullet-proof plan of yours in a couple weeks/months time :p You'll see within some time you'll start looking for ways of getting around it again!

BB though, always was a laugh fighting you, and alot of fun when you helped us kill third adding groups etc in the past :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I'm glad when i quit that i gave it to a friend for safe keeping. Thankfully my cleric was so shite Rure didn't know what to do with it and left it almost untouched :p

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
damn sad to see another good player leave :( dont worry ill quit soon aswell

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Gl in rl and Dont return.... the hard part isnt to quit its just to stay inactive
as hesteh or someone else said....

and something by me so u dont think that im nice to u

ur a facking prick !!!!1

GL

Brekahn

Fledgling Freddie
Ive come to the same conclusion stefan hence me never being ingame

Our greed days wont be forgotten by me any time soon :)
was always enjoyable playing with you.
All the best in real life and ill surly catch you on msn every so often

take care bud ! :fluffle:

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
cant believe noone mentioned the flask , maybe fend can recall the story :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Faril your still a gimp in-game or irl hehe

gl out there with whatever you do with your free time m8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom