Faril out, for good!

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
Faril just had to many women this weekend and is confused! DAMN YOU WOMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arthuria

Banned
technasia said:
Faril just had to many women this weekend and is confused! DAMN YOU WOMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never said that adall(How can you kill something that has NO life ADALL!!??!?) :fluffle:

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the good times mate, sad to see you go! Good job with your bard, and I hope you can keep the same spirit going in irl, whatever you decide to do.
You are obviously smarter than me, to quit. :worthy:

Many hugs and cheers from me and Stealthing Warfare!

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Arthuria said:
done already
, as i said ive made this thing bulletproof!

gear+koun, glad you think so, still smile when i see t hat clip :p

You didnt make it bulletproof, to make it bulletproof, you'd have to assasinate me, and as you became the tool of god, and returning to having a life, you became mortal!

And as you already know,
Arthuria said:
never said that adall(How can you kill something that has NO life ADALL!!??!?) :fluffle:
Hence we can conclude, I am Immortal!

Therefore, you cannot kill me!, and ill always have a spare account for these weak times when you long back!

Im 100% with you on leaving, though everyone does things, sells accounts, delete chars, yet they come back, As Raunz said, 6months and you'll get bored, girls is nice, but in the long run they steal your wad of cash eraned from hard work, and give you nosexwhatsoever after awhile!

The common phrase of the heroin addict "I can quit when i want!, Ill show you!"
Yet after 2 weeks they inject the lethal shit once again!

Have fun IRL as long as it lasts, because everyone knows that all addicts say they're gonna quit!

<3 Sery!

(PS You saw what happend to muren! he quit, got called a quitter for 2weeks and then it all returned to normal!! though didnt quit your way BUT STILL!!!)

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah have fun irl, I dont agree with the rest...

Once you tell yourself that this aint not that much fun anylonger.. U will instead find yourself @ the gym and sitting at some cafe with old/new friends.. Day in and out, talkin about the previous weekend or the upcomming weekend (paaarty partyyy maybe)

Never rly played with u alot, remember you being new in FoM or something about the time when I left :)

Well over and out from Afghanistan :m00:

Its still 40 degrees down here :eek6:

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Bye bye Faril! :) Maybe someday ill copy your plan and get out as well! Although as in any plan, there must be some flaw! :flame:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Sutch a long byebye thread...and you didnt even mention me...bastard :p

(Flaskboi :D)

Snakkas ;D

Plaid

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck irl form all of the Bokkerijders.
We had some nice fights together and against eachtother.

bye bye Faril. :worthy:

Himse

FH is my second home
bye, where's the thanks for my year or so of annoyance? :D

GL Faril =]

kaionda

Fledgling Freddie
dub said:
cant believe noone mentioned the flask , maybe fend can recall the story :)

ah finally, I was getting worried none of the old excal ppl remembered it. you will always be flaskboi to me faril!

haven't played for a few weeks myself, and feel no need to log back in. funny that we quit at the same time, as you and sman were the ones to drag me into this game in the first place.

I'll give ya a spank at school later today stefaen :)

/nomis

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
gah, shame to see you go mr always-goes-'ld'-without-comming-back-in-themiddle-of-agramon-when-its-getting-late :>

always been a pleasure playing with you <3
keep in touch, you know where to find me...

ps i always got a spare account when you want to log in for a bit ;)

Saje

Loyal Freddie
bye bye faril. Write a sms or a mail when roskilde's closing up!

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
No Faril! You made a huge mistake! >:D

You can play and have a good time irl!

Good bye Faril! *waves*

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm rl > games! have fun :)

I guess we'll talk on msn so wont say goodbye :p

kivik

Part of the furniture
:mad:

Still remember first time I met you, at naburite drinkers in DF. I was like few lvls lower than you and your group but you still invited me, and made fun of me for being lower level :<

I've also felt very little joy playing daoc lately, the fun that was there just doesn't exist anymore. It's definately time to move on when WAR is released, guess I can hold on to DAoC until then...

Will miss our kickass ranger/bard dou and the other great times we had together, snakkes på msn din norske faen :)

[edit]

FLASKBOY!11 \0/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom