FAO the mods

elbeek

Part of the furniture
censi said:
I would personally love to see the warnings beeks and those guys got when I made a calm sensible critism of their playstyle (not one personal attack or swear word just an opinion on playstyle, right or wrong). And they basically turned around and said fuck of you whining faggot or something.

20% for flaming you which expires 23rd of this month.

Calm and sensible?...purleese. You are like a spoilt child who refuses to accept when you are wrong, need you be reminded of your infamous Co5 exploiting?

Jupitus has shown a helluva lot of patience when it comes to your general forum behaviour, I would have perma banned you ages ago because you really are pathetic.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
erm no reason for the ban was for that comment in that post. Its the first time I had said anything directed towards gingy for ages. Its just tears said to me it was an exchange of insults. And I just made that post and didnt say anything else. No insults or abuse or anything?

I thought he might of made a mistake and somehow thought I was taking part in some flame fest exchange. because the orginal statement was hardly a shocker??

I mean do you think you would have got a warning if you said "more like how many times you add in it" to someone.

Thats really my point. Just ask yourself if you had said that would you have got a warning?

--------------

anyway enough already. This post should be closed down. It was about how the mods are getting better, and I agree I think they are! except maybe whats being done to me but I can accept being the martyr so all you little guys can have your freedom of speech ;)

(ps please remove the warnings so I dont get banned)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how the guy that disses people off, flames anyone he disagrees with and generally acts like a prick on these forums, thinks he is a martyr for freedom of speech.

Oh the irony. :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH

so saying you "FUCKING WHINING FAGGOT" warrent a temporary warning.

and saying pan pipe or hypotwat warrents perma no expire warning?

how does that work mods please (genuine question)

Calm and sensible?...purleese. You are like a spoilt child who refuses to accept when you are wrong

want me to show the post I made and your reply.

Do you really need another ORLY? moment to add to your impressive collection. Again I can back up my point by simply quoting the incident we are talking about here.

, need you be reminded of your infamous Co5 exploiting?[/

It was infamous because have of hibernia did it openly. You get ML XP for completing Champion level quests. We have a tool in the game which allows us to remove and repeat quests. If we shouldnt be allowed to do this remove the tool or dont give XP the second time around. Funnily enough rather than ban half the server they just altered the code. No warnings were given out to anybody and the act of repeating the quests, while the facility to do it was available, was not deemed an offense. next.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
yer and I wasnt being sarcastic either.

censi said:
anyway enough already. This post should be closed down. It was about how the mods are getting better, and I agree I think they are! except maybe whats being done to me but I can accept being the martyr so all you little guys can have your freedom of speech

Interesting to hear you were being sarcastic in taht sentense. Interesting indeed. :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
fyi it was sarcastic you lemon

Mods. close this post ffs im under fire from all the nice guy irls! Its bad PR.

ebenezer said:
If im reading between the lines in all you certainly are still extremly naive.
If you read any of my replies instead of just reading a few...drawing a few of ur own conclusions and then asume away you would see i understand most of censis humor. That has NOTHING to do with the fact that me and many see the bans as something quite valid.
You can disagree with that as you do cause you have same stance as censi.
But you can stop saying all the time that he is banned for ONE thing..what part of "its a combination of many things" do you not understand matri?

Also we have established here many times that we dont have freedom of speech . Something there as well that is not clear?
The mods make the rules..you behave and follow the rules ur ok, end of the day they decide. Dont like it? Tough..nothing you nor me can do about it...fine:)
And yes...that we diagree is why we have the discussion. You are with censi no matter , im not really on any sides but in this case im reacting to and discussing cause in this case i believe he is wrong.
Funniest of all is he is prolly not serious in any of this...and here are you defending him like he would die of shock from this terrible "treatment" he gets!

Fun stuff:)
eb.

Your deffo on the mods side, trying to say that you are not is as me saying i'm not on censis side. Yet I'm not defending censi, he can defend himself. All I'm doing is discussing around it since I don't get/agree that ppl should recieve any special treatment, some agree some don't.

Funny to hear you say that you obviously take everything censi says litterally while when you write stuff yourself you tell ppl to not take it litterally, that part made me laugh quiet abit, and tbh killed your whole argument. If you havn't seen contradition b4, here it is. Say one thing do another.

And saying that "this forum don't have freedome of speech" etc is as valid argument saying "I pay my own subs, and iam a nice guy irl" when some1 ask you why you zerg them and if they could stop. Totally avoiding the main issue, blaming on some 3rd part. Pathetic.
Getting tired of you trying to dodge the main issue all the time. And keep dragging up that censi repeatedly done this and done that, if it is such shocking things pls do quote to back up what your saying, and in context qoutes would obviously be prefered.

The ball is yours :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
caaaan you feeeel the lurrrrrve toniiiiiight.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
oh god now u done it. Theres gonna be a mass LD in about 15 minutes.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

Ok, were you sarcastic about thinking the mods did a good job and you being a martyr.

Or, were you being sarcastic about being sarcastic about those things?

Or perhaps you were being sarcastic about trying to order the mods around like they are your errand boys?

I mean, ... which is it censi? Can you make up your mind?

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
That wasnt much of an answer. I guess you were just blabbering then?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
sweet jesus of nazaerth.

I was being sarcastic about the martyr bit....

I do think the mods are doing a better job (or leaving things to run themselves a bit more). And no I was not trying to bully the mods, dont think that would ever work tbh. they hate me and pwn me where ever possible as they have already said...

elbeek

Part of the furniture
censi said:

Do you really need another ORLY? moment to add to your impressive collection. Again I can back up my point by simply quoting the incident we are talking about here.

It was infamous because have of hibernia did it openly. You get ML XP for completing Champion level quests. We have a tool in the game which allows us to remove and repeat quests. If we shouldnt be allowed to do this remove the tool or dont give XP the second time around. Funnily enough rather than ban half the server they just altered the code. No warnings were given out to anybody and the act of repeating the quests, while the facility to do it was available, was not deemed an offense. next.

You constantly use your profound drugs awareness insult hence your ban:)

You keep bringing up " quote me" knowing full well that your post are deleted.

You qq'd like fuck on the e and e board and refused to accept you were wrong even when Requiel clearly stated you were wrong and had cheated.

next.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:

I got a permanent warning for calling someone a **** or something similar, so stop crying. It just depends on the mod and his mood.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
profound drugs awareness insult

selfpwned

You keep bringing up " quote me" knowing full well that your post are deleted.

ORLY?

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=2902508&postcount=450

You qq'd like fuck on the e and e board and refused to accept you were wrong even when Requiel clearly stated you were wrong and had cheated.

how would you be privee to any information or content on the internal boards? Thats a private board and the E&E team are not allowed to publish or discuss that content to or with the community?

If im in the wrong how come no one got punished for it? (see previous comment)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
elbeek said:
YYou qq'd like fuck on the e and e board and refused to accept you were wrong even when Requiel clearly stated you were wrong and had cheated.
elbeek in NDA shocker

pip

Banned
elbeek said:

Calm and sensible?...purleese. You are like a spoilt child who refuses to accept when you are wrong, need you be reminded of your infamous Co5 exploiting?

Jupitus has shown a helluva lot of patience when it comes to your general forum behaviour, I would have perma banned you ages ago because you really are pathetic.
:worthy: :worthy:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Your deffo on the mods side, trying to say that you are not is as me saying i'm not on censis side. Yet I'm not defending censi, he can defend himself. All I'm doing is discussing around it since I don't get/agree that ppl should recieve any special treatment, some agree some don't.

Funny to hear you say that you obviously take everything censi says litterally while when you write stuff yourself you tell ppl to not take it litterally, that part made me laugh quiet abit, and tbh killed your whole argument. If you havn't seen contradition b4, here it is. Say one thing do another.

And saying that "this forum don't have freedome of speech" etc is as valid argument saying "I pay my own subs, and iam a nice guy irl" when some1 ask you why you zerg them and if they could stop. Totally avoiding the main issue, blaming on some 3rd part. Pathetic.
Getting tired of you trying to dodge the main issue all the time. And keep dragging up that censi repeatedly done this and done that, if it is such shocking things pls do quote to back up what your saying, and in context qoutes would obviously be prefered.

The ball is yours :)

yes im on the mods side in the issue "is censi guilty of the bans he had":p Your right there...we agree:)
Acording to you i said "i take everything censi says litterarly" Which i never have. Even said like 100 times i know censi is mostly being sarcastic. So there goes ur argument down the garbage bin...not mine:p

And yes...if i say" dont take this litterarly" its to make it easier for you, if i inded said that in a post. Next time il leave that out and create missunderstandings instead, great idea matri:p

And then you ramble on about the freedom of speech thing , sorry dont understand that part. Make it clearer please:)

About the main issue. Your saying i keep dodging it? How come..main issue seems to be whether we think censi is being innocent of the treatment he gets from the mods. In all my posts i have talked about just that. So sorry...dont know what you mean there either.

I asnwered about freedom of speech since YOU urself brought it up...scroll backwards and look at ur own posts plz.
I merely answered that, saying we dont have that here. So you can skip pining that on me:).

Anyhow..think we established in many posts we have different views.
Lets leave it at that. This thread allready had more hits then Paris Hiltons website...

eb.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

Sorry i've lost the close button - cant remember where it went.

and use quotes properly, cant be bothered to trawl through 11 pages to see who said it :) its [noparse]
Tears said:
or
useless noob said:
[/noparse]

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dont close it now I wanna beek's reply on how he got that info.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
censi said:
how would you be privee to any information or content on the internal boards?

internal boards?

@Mods
I want access to internal boards too, hey mods, please give access.

Ill be nice, i promise

censi

Can't get enough of FH
this is the internal GOA boards the mods are GMs.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
If Michael Godwin would be dead he would be turning in his grave after this thread.

While I am confused how the mods seems have acted against certain individuals, these individuals must realize these internet isnt democracy and never will be, the mods are free to do what they like.

For the mods that read the slightest bit of sociology (I bet im gonna get my ass handed to me so hard by someone that've read more sociology) should know its good that censi's here... judging from this thread.

On a side note, its extremely immature to bring up stuff that have happened on a private board as means to miscredit another person. Kind of says pretty much that this person dont belong there. And the "next."-remark at the end, very classy.

Thats all trolling from me folks. I'll be back in a week or two.

PS. 1 point to the person with the first "Go back to wow" remark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom