FAO the mods

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
<3

just wanted to say that ive noticed how hard the mods have been trying with the board and i appreciate it.

love nova

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer thanks for that week ban for saying

"more like how many times you add in it"

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Gamah said:
Yes thanks, its great to read 1000 fao threads <o/
why would you want to read the forums of a game you dont play?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
yer thanks for that week ban for saying

"more like how many times you add in it"
I doubt that's the only reason, with you being one of the biggest ***** hanging around on the boards and all.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
I doubt that's the only reason, with you being one of the biggest ***** hanging around on the boards and all.

No, it's because of that one line! Really!

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
agreed!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
ahh sush and get back to the spam box dammit! ;p
Thought I'd give it a little time to cool down, as it might be suspicious to have used twice as much bandwith since I showed up :p
Tuthmes said:
Straef is Dutch, therefor he rawks!
\o/

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Censi - you act like a total cock on these boards. That ban was due to an accumulation of warning points for small things, as was explained to you. As of that ban, however, the other mods have been advised by me that you will get a permanent ban for any incident, so don't step out of line.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Seems the mods have indeed found the right level of moderation, after some fumbling about. Well done indeed. :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Censi - you act like a total cock on these boards. That ban was due to an accumulation of warning points for small things, as was explained to you. As of that ban, however, the other mods have been advised by me that you will get a permanent ban for any incident, so don't step out of line.

feel free to quote my posts which are out of line etc. Think you will fine although i express strong opinions, Im not actually bad to people or out of line.

The fact you think im a "cock" might have something to do with the fact I have been very outspoken about some of the "ideas" the mods have tried to enforce here. And since I became outspoken about the moderation I have been getting bans left right and centre for ridiculous things (as many other people have commented on)

I have also been vocal about all the things people have given me warnings about. I can sight examples of things I have been warned with no expirations about mainly by eggy who I have never liked, while people in his guild have gone well beyond just being critical of someone and go into a full on agressive personal attack (using some of the most foul language under the sun) not only do they stay unwarned or more appropriatly unbanned, if the damnation is directed at me they dont even mod out the comments. (fucking wanker, censi is a faggot etc type stuff, even when I report the bad language. Must just be conincidence). I also got banned for saying "bargin" to an 8 day old post on page 2 on the grounds of bumping an old thread.

I was very critical of the change that said you cant made fao threads discussing any RVR incident. For obvious reasons. I was also very outspoken about the rule that you are not allowed to make posts complaining about adds, and even though you have left that rule in the CoC everyone makes posts about adding and they stay open because the mods have got the message that its something some people might want to discuss.

I think I have helped make the moderators think abit more before they go in and close a post down purly on the grounds that they are not interested in it or it goes agaist the "nice guy irl" view, because there are other opinions and other sides, who knows who is right or wrong etc thats what we are here to discuss. There was a time when it was getting a bit silly and they were really compressing peoples opinions and stopping freedom of speech on the grounds they disagree'd with the opinion of the person rather than the grounds that the material was abusive or rude etc.

So I guess I am happy with the way things are at the moment. Would I want the old style moderation back even if that meant I would be on a clean warning slate and wouldnt get banned?

Hell no.

And as for you advising them to ban me for any incident. Do you really think the following bans are justified.

calling coldballs and "hypotwat"
Calling pip "pan pipe"
Saying the word "bargin" in a 8 day old post.
Saying "more like how many times you add in it" to gingy

I mean come on. Im sure your a decent chap, you must have a conscience or you would ban me just because its clear you dont like me ("cock"). So I ask you to take a step back think about whats being done to me here and ask yourself whether its being done because im being particulary abusive or if its being done because basically the mods dont like me.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
censi said:
feel free to quote my posts which are out of line etc. Think you will fine although i express strong opinions, Im not actually bad to people or out of line.

The fact you think im a "cock" might have something to do with the fact I have been very outspoken about some of the "ideas" the mods have tried to enforce here. And since I became outspoken about the moderation I have been getting bans left right and centre for ridiculous things (as many other people have commented on)

I have also been vocal about all the things people have given me warnings about. I can sight examples of things I have been warned with no expirations about mainly by eggy who I have never liked, while people in his guild have gone well beyond just being critical of someone and go into a full on agressive personal attack (using some of the most foul language under the sun) not only do they stay unwarned or more appropriatly unbanned, if the damnation is directed at me they dont even mod out the comments. (fucking wanker, censi is a faggot etc type stuff, even when I report the bad language. Must just be conincidence). I also got banned for saying "bargin" to an 8 day old post on page 2 on the grounds of bumping an old thread.

I was very critical of the change that said you cant made fao threads discussing any RVR incident. For obvious reasons. I was also very outspoken about the rule that you are not allowed to make posts complaining about adds, and even though you have left that rule in the CoC everyone makes posts about adding and they stay open because the mods have got the message that its something some people might want to discuss.

I think I have helped make the moderators think abit more before they go in and close a post down purly on the grounds that they are not interested in it or it goes agaist the "nice guy irl" view, because there are other opinions and other sides, who knows who is right or wrong etc thats what we are here to discuss. There was a time when it was getting a bit silly and they were really compressing peoples opinions and stopping freedom of speech on the grounds they disagree'd with the opinion of the person rather than the grounds that the material was abusive or rude etc.

So I guess I am happy with the way things are at the moment. Would I want the old style moderation back even if that meant I would be on a clean warning slate and wouldnt get banned?

Hell no.

And as for you advising them to ban me for any incident. Do you really think the following bans are justified.

calling coldballs and "hypotwat"
Calling pip "pan pipe"
Saying the word "bargin" in a 8 day old post.
Saying "more like how many times you add in it" to gingy

I mean come on. Im sure your a decent chap, you must have a conscience or you would ban me just because its clear you dont like me ("cock"). So I ask you to take a step back think about whats being done to me here and ask yourself whether its being done because im being particulary abusive or if its being done because basically the mods dont like me.

If the mods don't like you it's because you repeatedly ignore the warnings you have been given and don't change your behaviour after warning bans.

Are you being treated differently from others? Yes, because you are now a 'known offender'.... to be honest, if the other mods hadn't handled some recent situations before me you would be perma-banned now. Now, get over yourself, enjoy your gaming, and behave yourself on these boards.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, did Censi just ding one of them beloved on the previous post? :D If so, I love the irony :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
If the mods don't like you it's because you repeatedly ignore the warnings you have been given and don't change your behaviour after warning bans.

Are you being treated differently from others? Yes, because you are now a 'known offender'.... to be honest, if the other mods hadn't handled some recent situations before me you would be perma-banned now. Now, get over yourself, enjoy your gaming, and behave yourself on these boards.

hold on. I use <bag> pipe now instead of the grotesque pan pipe. I am making sure the posts I reply to are not older than 1 week. I guess I wont say "more like how many times you add in it" to a synergy member again.

But like If Im getting warnings for stuff thats this trivial, I mean I could get banned for anything??? thats what concerns me. I mean if I had a warning meter full of incidents at me saying offensive things to people, like heavy swear language, or personal threats and insults, then like I could hold my hands up and say, hmm yer I was out of order guess I deserve to go. But like the stuff Im being hit with is just a tad silly imo.

Like I think the next time I say "you sux" or something im gonna get banned.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tuthmes said:
Methinks Censi got on the bad side of Jupitus!

Yup - and that's not a place you want to be:twak:

Censi - just behave and you'll be fine.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
as I tried to explain calmly im not really misbehaving?

If im wrong give me the specific examples of abuse that warrent the "special treatment" Im getting.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
First of all censi im not sure why you care so much about FH and whats going on here.
Its just a gaming forum:) Why make such a big deal of it. I know you want to express yourself and discuss a lot. And that you feel offended by the treament from the mods.
But you are just getting urself band now if you continue. Is it pride that makes you still fight for ur right to express uself now?
I looked through ur post history and its an awefull lot about the mods. Im sure that is one reason they dont perticularly care for you. Your constant war towards them.

I dont usually take you seriously since you are sarcastic 90% of the time. But there are times were you can see that your serious side comes out. And thats when the mods comes up in any discussion. And also when discussing adding/people that are not leet:p
You dont perticularly care for those and keep redicoule( sp?) them in many different ways. With the pay ur subs meight/nice guys in rl/newbs comments etc etc.
I know many of ur friends jump into ur coat pockets and try to steal some of that pressious glory and say the same things as you.
But my guess is its all these things combined that makes the mods see you as a potential troublemaker all the time cens.

This is not an attack towwards you cens...just a way of trying to reason out why you think everything is going against you now for no reason^^.
When the creative and good censi comes out he brings good stuff to these boards:) keep showing him and you have nothing to get banned for...im sure!
eb.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
right again I hear all this commenting on the horrible things I have said. Start quoting some of it.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
right again I hear all this commenting on the horrible things I have said. Start quoting some of it.

If you think urself that you didnt redicule people or never offended them in any way censi, im not sure what good discussing with you at all( not just from me but with anyone) is gonna do. And i dont mean by using excesive swear words or cursing.
If ur not aware that you constantly is sarcastic and offend newbs and adders all the time hiding it in nicer ways, then i guess to you there is nothing wrong.
But do you think all the critisism and dislike to some of ur posting just comes from nowhere then:)? or do you maybe think that there might be some thruth to it but you dont see it as anything wrong or? what is it?.
many of ur friends agrees with you, thats not strange...listen to the people critisising you and take that to you. Listen to what they say and try to understand why people are being offended by you sometimes.
Or not...and you are never gonna understand any of what the mods are saying to you. All ur choise.
I dont have to quote you...i just read tons of posts by you where a lot of attacks towards people you dont like and adders/newbs are being hidden in sarcasm and humoristic remarks.
It might be that you dont see them, and think ur honestly just trying to take the piss. But obviously many others dont.
Anyhow, im just trying to help you...not attack you.

Im sure many wants you to remain on these boards, so behave as jupi sais( and if you dont know how to...cause you think ur behaving, read the critisism you get and you geta clue), and they will still have you here:)
Gl!
eb.

Ebe it's kinda natural for any person to get offended when they feel they been missthreated.

Know more then one person that would die for there right to freely express their views, then ofc it has to be done unabusive.

Thing is, most posts Censi makes is about two kinds or players. These camps do not understand the other sides playstyle and do no aprove of it. Thing is one of the camps activly ruins the other sides fun, wich makes the counter side boil. Then ofc both have right to play as they want, but fact remains one side actively ruins the others fun. Right or wrong I don't care, it's a fact.

Then all censi's and other ppl's approach on the "nice guy irl" and the "i pay my own subs" is brought opon them by themselves as they use it as an argument, wich to me atleast is one of the worst agruments. Hence they get rediculed, and by that way u take the edge of the argument, ppl done this for ever. You do this in speeches, in propaganda, in politics etc...also most ppl do this in a sarcastic-kinda-fun way.

Cenci's special threatment is ofc quiet laughable, not saying he is the ideal poster but going after him to 'shut him up' by banning him or warning him for incidents what normally wouldn't warrent any action is..what it is...
I myself have gone over the line more then once and only been banned one time, maybe two.

I do not understand why any mod would like to mod any post as long as it isn't abusive, racist or just post farming. People have diffrent views of everything and discussing it in any way or form is good, and if everything isn't top notch discussion, some might be, why ruin that?

Closing threads b/c ppl make sarcastic 1 liners is as silly as the one who forced that 1 liner. When someone genuinly wanna discuss an ingame situation and gets met with "I pay my own subs so i can add/zerg/camp/abuse bugs all i want. And all who know me knows i'm nice irl" then the one who replyed with that comment already made clear that he do not wanna discuss at the level the thead starter put it at, and ofc well get agroo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom