FAO the mods

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
Heh, already been done sadly, there's less point in doing that than making points now that .... AMAGAAD HERE THEY COME!

We are MOD! Rebellion is futile!

(meant as a joke btw, please dont exterminate meh :p)

Aslong as you don't have a :-
recovery_truck_1.jpeg

We will be fine

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
its a pretty ridiculous discussion since all you have to do is use a bit of imagination when you want to challenge someone. There are loads of great posters here who can flame the ass of people and still not offend. Those people are much more effective at getting their points across and I am betting they have a bigger impact on the people they are posting at.
Why, thank you :p

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
its a pretty ridiculous discussion since all you have to do is use a bit of imagination when you want to challenge someone. There are loads of great posters here who can flame the ass of people and still not offend. Those people are much more effective at getting their points across and I am betting they have a bigger impact on the people they are posting at.

I completely agree.

These forums is like a game of chess. Like the chess game there are different types of players. Some are advanced like the Kings and Queens that can move in any direction. Others have their own style like the Knights who moves in a defined pattern. And then we ofcourse have the one-dimensional pawns. The singleton that have learned to move forward and who needs an opponent to even get the thought of changing it's course.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when it comes to censi, he seems to prefer to start in the front row.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
I completely agree.

These forums is like a game of chess. Like the chess game there are different types of players. Some are advanced like the Kings and Queens that can move in any direction. Others have their own style like the Knights who moves in a defined pattern. And then we ofcourse have the one-dimensional pawns. The singleton that have learned to move forward and who needs an opponent to even get the thought of changing it's course.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when it comes to censi, he seems to prefer to start in the front row.

:clap:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
After spending 20 mins reading these crap posts i feel i must ask this...

What the hell is a panpipe or bag pipe?..jezz you english ppl and your strange words.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
After spending 20 mins reading these crap posts i feel i must ask this...

What the hell is a panpipe or bag pipe?..jezz you english ppl and your strange words.
A bagpipe is a Scottish instrument, and a pan pipe is some sort of flute.

Azathrim said:
I completely agree.

Would make sense if pawns now actually where one-dimensional, but they ain't, they can go sideways when they attack :).

Now we have an ironic flame attempt much a like when censi calls a certain warlock a bag-pipe. Bag-pipes are an instrumental device that makes squuekey noices, as in whine. Now censi gets bans for this, but Aza calls censi one-demensional, so if you wanna lay words in his mouth wich the mods do, and alot of other ppl, he just called censi a retard. So where is the warning and the ban?

This is how they mod censi. If this special treatment where aplied on everyone ppl would understand censi's view a bit better.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Now we have an ironic flame attempt much a like when censi calls a certain warlock a bag-pipe. Bag-pipes are an instrumental device that makes squuekey noices, as in whine. Now censi gets bans for this, but Aza calls censi one-demensional, so if you wanna lay words in his mouth wich the mods do, and alot of other ppl, he just called censi a retard. So where is the warning and the ban?

The reality is that Censi is using the term bag pipe to convey the same meaning as he previously used pan pipe for, and that is to imply the use of a crack pipe, ie drug using, by another user. He used this repeatedly to the point of it being a one man vendetta and got warned about it. Modifying the insult slightly to try get around the rules whilst at the same time continuing to assault the person in question with the same underlying meaning is tantamount to simply continuing with the naked insults. If you think that we are too naiive to understand what Censi is doing then you must be pretty slow-witted yourself.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Would make sense if pawns now actually where one-dimensional, but they ain't, they can go sideways when they attack :).

This is how they mod censi. If this special treatment where aplied on everyone ppl would understand censi's view a bit better.

Also you said in earlier posst you did agree to seeing that censi wasnt one of the nicer posters on these boards allready.
And the mods kinda confirmed allready that he is a special case more then anybody else, and not cause of ONE word or ONE incident. So we can leave that now and move ahead.

Jupitus said:
The reality is that Censi is using the term bag pipe to convey the same meaning as he previously used pan pipe for, and that is to imply the use of a crack pipe, ie drug using, by another user. He used this repeatedly to the point of it being a one man vendetta and got warned about it. Modifying the insult slightly to try get around the rules whilst at the same time continuing to assault the person in question with the same underlying meaning is tantamount to simply continuing with the naked insults. If you think that we are too naiive to understand what Censi is doing then you must be pretty slow-witted yourself.

Thing is Jup, you can read between the lines in everything. At some point you got to give it a rest, everything censi says doesn't have an unspoken meaning that implies the use of crack. You just called me slow-witted if I want I can read it as you calling me a retard, lacking a few cromosomes wich is s a birth-damage, that makes you out to be pritty much the lowest scum in my eyes then, and if I presuade enough ppl to think the same, wich you do towards censi then it wouldn't be hard to justify a ban for yourself, if I was the mod and you wasn't.

This is the point I was trying to make with the previous post. You can if you want to read between the lines in everything. Censi's little war against a certain warlock, was kinda humerous, you might not agree at all, but I know that alteast as many ppl that don't think it is think it is funny ( hmm, follow me? ).
Anyway your job is of course to make sure the owner of the forums rules are followed, we all know that. But I seen so many posts made about censi and posts he made himself to know that he is not the ideal member like maybe Ebe is that is just all cuddly and happy with everything all the time.
Though imo alteast calling someone a bag-pipe wich could just be short for "you whine alot" making it out to be a "you are on crack", wich also is a saying, wich means "you know jack shit" is just grasping for straws. I'm sure you see that aswell.

P.S just the simpel fact that you threw in a flame towards me in your posts kinda says alot.

ebenezer said:
Also you said in earlier posst you did agree to seeing that censi wasnt one of the nicer posters on these boards allready.
And the mods kinda confirmed allready that he is a special case more then anybody else, and not cause of ONE word or ONE incident. So we can leave that now and move ahead.

Uhm, what has this got to do with the fact that some ppl get away with some things and some doesn't?

And I havn't said that censi wasn't the nicest poster, thats your words. I said that he isn't a cuddly warm troll that only posts love on the forum, but posts about as I see it in game problems that are quiet problemetic and makes for an heated discussion, wich often may get carried away.

P.S Only seen censi use the "lay of the crack pipe" a few times, he got warned and stoped. Then he said bag-pipe and then the mods iterperated it as "crack-pipe", soon he can't even post about anything since some mod/person will report the use of common support words as an interperation of some fowl flaw in there character or whatever...and then they will move on to some other person to "mod". I', ofc exgerating it abit to make a point here, fyi.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:

True, hence:

Azathrim said:
[...]and who needs an opponent to even get the thought of changing it's course.

Matriarch|Sneakers said:
So where is the warning and the ban?

If I stalked every thread and posted pictures of checkers I might agree with you. However, I don't.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Thing is Jup, you can read between the lines in everything. At some point you got to give it a rest, everything censi says doesn't have an unspoken meaning that implies the use of crack. You just called me slow-witted if I want I can read it as you calling me a retard, lacking a few cromosomes wich is s a birth-damage, that makes you out to be pritty much the lowest scum in my eyes then, and if I presuade enough ppl to think the same, wich you do towards censi then it wouldn't be hard to justify a ban for yourself, if I was the mod and you wasn't.

Point is, Matriarch, I have made one comment to you today which you might take as an insult. Censi has spent a period of several months (yes, this goes back to earlier than May) using the same remarks to insult people.

Matriarch|Sneakers said:
P.S just the simpel fact that you threw in a flame towards me in your posts kinda says alot.

Hardly a flame. What does it say, exactly?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I would personally love to see the warnings beeks and those guys got when I made a calm sensible critism of their playstyle (not one personal attack or swear word just an opinion on playstyle, right or wrong). And they basically turned around and said fuck of you whining faggot or something.

the mods didnt even remove the comments and I would prolly lay money they got no perminent warning. I would definetly get an outright perma ban if I said that to anyone. No debait on that, regardless of my warning level.

and when I said "more like how many times you add in it" to gingy I got a week ban :)

-----------

let be honest about this crack pipe thing. pip was talking what I considered to be rubbish, but rather than saying thats a load of rubbish, I said lay of the crack pipe. Obviously the fact im saying that on a post on a web forum after he has said something stupid means, im suggesting he made a stupid comment. I mean it would be irrelevent to suggest someone had a drugs habbit. When I continue to use this pip reports it not because he is offended by any suggestion he might be on drugs, but because slowly it starts to undermine anything he says and its a simple form of ridicule which builds up. Thats the issue here. Someone not wanting to be ridiculed who doesnt have the tools to fire anything back of any intelligence. And if you check through pips attacks on people when he goes on the defensive he does in fact resort to personal insults when people start critising his game play. Whereas I am just insinuating he is talking bollacks or generally talks bollacks.

There are a thousand and one ways to ridicule someone, its not particulary offensive, it is tongue in cheek etc. If you cant defend yourself against it or offends you then the forum isnt the best place to come. As moderators you can lay down the strictist rules on the face of the planet but if you get some guy who is generally known as a bit of an idiot in game making posts then people are going to attack that person in the funny t'internet forum style that we all know. thats half the fun of the forums. People have cracks at me on a daily basis, its fun, its a result of the competative side of the game.

draw the line at agressive swearing and abuse etc... but stop targetting me. I really dont say anything that bad. Like peeps said most of my stuff is just heavy sarcasm and observations about the classic justifications of lameness

I pay my subs
hes a nice guy irl
doesnt say in the rule book you cant play like an asshole
I got added on once so I add on everything
etc...

Its only the fact these sayings are so dumb that you can own the person saying it but just repeating the statement into one of those catagories etc. otherwise why is it an insult to say to someone "your a nice guy irl" ?? (because without even describing it everyone who plays the game knows exactly what type of player this is)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
and when I said "more like how many times you add in it" to gingy I got a week ban :)

No you didnt.

As clearly explained to you in your warning log both you AND gingy got a 10% warning for your torrent of inappropriate posts to each other.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Uhm, what has this got to do with the fact that some ppl get away with some things and some doesn't?

And I havn't said that censi wasn't the nicest poster, thats your words. I said that he isn't a cuddly warm troll that only posts love on the forum, but posts about as I see it in game problems that are quiet problemetic and makes for an heated discussion, wich often may get carried away.

P.S Only seen censi use the "lay of the crack pipe" a few times, he got warned and stoped. Then he said bag-pipe and then the mods iterperated it as "crack-pipe", soon he can't even post about anything since some mod/person will report the use of common support words as an interperation of some fowl flaw in there character or whatever...and then they will move on to some other person to "mod". I', ofc exgerating it abit to make a point here, fyi.

erhm..seriously marti..lol..now its getting a bit silly:)
First of all..oh sorry for twisting your words that incredibly much!!
Sometimes other frases mean the same thing even though the words arent exactly the same, but im sorry if didnt quote you exactly..will do that next time!:p
About whats getting more silly. You keep going on and on about people being in the same boat as censi etc and not getting the same treatment.
You can stop doing that right away, cause nobody is in the boat with censi,
as the ,mods and many here witnessed he is treated differently cause of all things put together.
Either you are being extremly naive, or just a good friend of censi and just feel the need to stand up for him no matter what!:p

He is treated differently..we all know that, and most know why.
So no need to compare with others.
Otherwise as you can see it seems people are quite happy with how the mods do their work here.

ow well..:p

Agree 100% with censi just a shame the mods on this section have no clue about what we mean. Have no idea how to reach them and get them to understand or atleast partly understand our views. Guess all that can be said about this issue is said, seems neither jupi or the other mod see our points.

:(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
As clearly explained to you in your warning log both you AND gingy got a 10% warning for your torrent of inappropriate posts to each other.

seriously tears what "torrent of inappropriate posts to each other"

go back and read that thread, thats all I said. The torrent of abuse was coming one way. In fact I didnt say anything back in that thread apart from that?? thats what I couldnt understand.

go read it.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
tbh a lot of your recent posts censi have been really decent and brought a lot to the forums. I think most of what I am saying applies to that bit of you that does from time to time go a little bit mad. Apart from that I really enjoy reading what you have to say...

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
I pay my subs
hes a nice guy irl
doesnt say in the rule book you cant play like an asshole
I got added on once so I add on everything
etc...

Its only the fact these sayings are so dumb that you can own the person saying it but just repeating the statement into one of those catagories etc. otherwise why is it an insult to say to someone "your a nice guy irl" ?? (because without even describing it everyone who plays the game knows exactly what type of player this is)

There censi. Thats the core of why everyone thinks you slowly build urself up to the level of banlyhood:p
That slightly arrogant behaviour and the need to bully people that you feel is inferior and less intellegent then you:) ( and doesnt play the way you like).

As shark say you come with a lot of nice stuff. Then boom suddenly you get serious about a subject that you really feel a lot for. And those arrogant and slightly bullying replies/posts seeps in to the forum.
Now i know you and marti and others that whine in the same way, dont think that, thats what being biased is all about. A bit hard to see ur own faults at times. But hey...we are all alike there:p
Anyhow..off to gym!
eb.

ebenezer said:
Sometimes other frases mean the same thing even though the words arent exactly the same, but im sorry if didnt quote you exactly..will do that next time!:p

As of the ramble you had with Kiwik you seem to be a person that tend to read between the lines in everything. Yet you so ironicly fail to see the irony about telling a certain WL to "lay of the crack pipe" everytime he talked "rubbish". Intersting, care to explain?

ebenezer said:
About whats getting more silly. You keep going on and on about people being in the same boat as censi etc and not getting the same treatment.
You can stop doing that right away, cause nobody is in the boat with censi,
as the ,mods and many here witnessed he is treated differently cause of all things put together.
´

Would we have freedome of speech and civil rights if people thought like that, I think not. Just b/c this is a gaming forum doesn't mean we shouln't make use of normal democracy principles wich is against "special" treatment for special "ppl". And at large that is what this is about, though not as serious and probably nothing that will change either. Well I guess we can atleast agree to disagree on this, seems we don't understand eachother at all.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
never argue with ebeen you will crash the internet.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
seems neither jupi or the other mod see our points.

Maybe they just think you are wrong and that you've completely failed to grasp the issue? The arrogance to continue playing the misunderstood victim card simply because they continue to dismiss your arguments is astonishing.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
As of the ramble you had with Kiwik you seem to be a person that tend to read between the lines in everything. Yet you so ironicly fail to see the irony about telling a certain WL to "lay of the crack pipe" everytime he talked "rubbish". Intersting, care to explain?

´

Would we have freedome of speech and civil rights if people thought like that, I think not. Just b/c this is a gaming forum doesn't mean we shouln't make use of normal democracy principles wich is against "special" treatment for special "ppl". And at large that is what this is about, though not as serious and probably nothing that will change either. Well I guess we can atleast agree to disagree on this, seems we don't understand eachother at all.

If im reading between the lines in all you certainly are still extremly naive.
If you read any of my replies instead of just reading a few...drawing a few of ur own conclusions and then asume away you would see i understand most of censis humor. That has NOTHING to do with the fact that me and many see the bans as something quite valid.
You can disagree with that as you do cause you have same stance as censi.
But you can stop saying all the time that he is banned for ONE thing..what part of "its a combination of many things" do you not understand matri?

Also we have established here many times that we dont have freedom of speech . Something there as well that is not clear?
The mods make the rules..you behave and follow the rules ur ok, end of the day they decide. Dont like it? Tough..nothing you nor me can do about it...fine:)
And yes...that we diagree is why we have the discussion. You are with censi no matter , im not really on any sides but in this case im reacting to and discussing cause in this case i believe he is wrong.
Funniest of all is he is prolly not serious in any of this...and here are you defending him like he would die of shock from this terrible "treatment" he gets!

Fun stuff:)
eb.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

yeh and lately in ur defense threads you seem to be working together with me!
Its ok...il sell you a few of those shares you were talking about before:p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
seriously tears what "torrent of inappropriate posts to each other"

go back and read that thread, thats all I said. The torrent of abuse was coming one way. In fact I didnt say anything back in that thread apart from that?? thats what I couldnt understand.

go read it.
He's not on about just the thread, how obvious do you want him to make things? You obviously got warned before that, and the warning you got for calling Gingy an adder (which is against the forum rules, regardless of whether you find it insulting or not) added up to a ban with the rest of the shit you posted. You post shit over and over, and you're going all defensive as if you're the victim, while being the cause. If you act like a prick in every other post, you shouldn't be surprised when the mods don't appreciate it.
censi said:
At least he responds to criticism with whatever argument he finds relevant, which I've yet to receive from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom