FAO the mods

censi

Can't get enough of FH
No, that shows you changing the word to try and avoid being punished.
Its fucking obvious that the meaning intended is still the same. If you were saying pan pipe to me, and then changed to bag pipe because of the threat of a ban, its still obvious to me that you're using bag pipe in the same derogatory meaning that you used pan pipe before.
Therefore its still just as insulting as before.

Hold on pan pipe was already a toned down version of crack pipe. And I toned it down again to bag pipe as this had no drugs connection?

Ok fair play if you think bag pipe has drugs connections as well I shall tone it down again to "stay off the tea bags."

There you go. thats got no drugs connection whatsoever. not even any smoking connections (from pipe). Tea bags are harmless.

is this ok?

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
There you go. thats got no drugs connection whatsoever. not even any smoking connections (from pipe). Tea bags are harmless.
is this ok?

tea bags are quite hazardous to your health if the other person coughs.

oh ye gods stop me.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
censi said:
What is this childish obsession with telling people they are drug addicts anyway? By the inference given here it is quite clear that is what you're doing. Here's a hint: you don't even need the phrase.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
Hold on pan pipe was already a toned down version of crack pipe. And I toned it down again to bag pipe as this had no drugs connection?

Ok fair play if you think bag pipe has drugs connections as well I shall tone it down again to "stay off the tea bags."

is this ok?

ffs why the need to call names censi?

Do you work as a school attendant in a playground irl?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Oh my god!

FH RVR is turning(or has already turned) into carebear central!

You're trying to KILL eachother ingame and yet people are QQ'ing over name calling? or even the inference of an insult?

What!?!? :eek7:

:touch:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

is this ok?

no.

Dukat said:
Oh my god!

You're trying to KILL eachother ingame and yet people are QQ'ing over name calling? or even the inference of an insult?

Can't insult someone these days without getting a ban/warning ._.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

is this ok?

so you werent serious after all anyhow:)
Remind me to never take you seriously censi...
Just a hint though...i doubt even ur friends find this funny any longer^^
(can imagine the banter on irc: huhu..look dudes...im taking the piss sooo hard with these guys on FH those feckon carebears!!..look look...they take whatever i say seriously!! huhu!)
Well...something like that:p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:

And why would you wanna insult someone? Do you have a special kraving for that:p?
Also you can get away with quite a lot, just cause censi cant anymore doesnt mean you cant:)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:
Oh my god!

Your point is?

Surely people can learn to flame with a bit of wit instead of acting like a bunch of school kids standing around picking their noses?

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
You can insult me anytime sama.. I give you my permission to do so right here, right now :s

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I agree with Nova, shame that Censi turns it into an arguement yet again.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
I wasn't making a point, once the bandwagon starts moving, there's no point :p

Trying to instigate a tenage rebellion:p?( and no...not saying ur a teenager:p)

Sharkith said:
ffs why the need to call names censi?

Do you work as a school attendant in a playground irl?

So in one line you tell censi to not call ppl names, and lower their argument by connecting it with smoking pot or heroin, but in the other line you basically call him childish a.k.a incapable of holding a grown discussion.

Can it get more laughable tbh? I mean it seems like people these days can't admit that they insult ppl, that they are baised and often are hypocrits. I got no problem admiting that, but when I make a post about something I atleast try to not overwhelm the post with all that.

I think we all know censi isn't the best carebear of the forum, think censi knows that himselfs. But there is no justification from some Mods side to go after him like they do. It's sad that they can't just out-argument him wich they tryed and failed doing, but now approach on the "say something I don't agree with and take it to far and we find a way banning you".

As censi says, if you geniuly feel that he has been acting so out of the line, more then anyone currently active on the board, then post quotes with him threatening ppl etc, doubt you will find that much on that side.
For censi's sarcastic remarks you seem to chose to take them litterally on purpose, calling some1 a junkie with a funny remark means that the person got no clue in the matter they discussing, try talking to a junkie that sists on a bench about politics and you will get nowhere, sometimes a discussion on FH is exactly that way.

An exampel of this is when WL's pre nerf bragged so much about their ingame skills running around 1 shotting everything, and some1 tryed to argument with them and where met by a snappy 1 liner "qq irl you died in an rvr zone, wls aint OP" then you reply with a sarcastic counter line, and since their statment obviously shows they have no clue what-so-ever much like a junkie then hence the ironic/humouring remark.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
ebenezer said:
Trying to instigate a tenage rebellion:p?( and no...not saying ur a teenager:p)

Heh, already been done sadly, there's less point in doing that than making points now that .... AMAGAAD HERE THEY COME!

We are MOD! Rebellion is futile!

(meant as a joke btw, please dont exterminate meh :p)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch,

I think you have good points and it might surprise you to know that I actually agree with you. There is no point victimising someone even if he brings it on himself. If he got banned it would be depressing because his need for attention makes it funny around here.

Matriarch|Sneakers said:
So in one line you tell censi to not call ppl names, and lower their argument by connecting it with smoking pot or heroin, but in the other line you basically call him childish a.k.a incapable of holding a grown discussion.

Can it get more laughable tbh? I mean it seems like people these days can't admit that they insult ppl, that they are baised and often are hypocrits. I got no problem admiting that, but when I make a post about something I atleast try to not overwhelm the post with all that.

On these points your close but slightly off. I didn't call censi anything what I was implying was that his behaviour can get childish - especially with the need to invent names. Its a silly childish thing to do. I did not however call him a 'child' because well he clearly isn't. So I didn't actually call him a name and therefore there is nothing particularly inconsistent in the post (you might even if you are careful see the irony in it ;)). You have to admit from time to time he can be infantile in his behaviour. As can many of us.

Do you get the difference?

So flame away but at least try to do it with some imagination and lol Dukat :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I like the way Censi asks for evidence that hes been nasty to people, knowing full well the mods deleted the posts when dishing out his warnings, so the rest of us look around FH and cant find anything to support it.

Jeez I would love to post them up here, but as they have been deleted you can imagine it was for good reason, but it might make censi shut up once and for all.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
lol @ censi and eben :D

i was just posting because its obvious that there are a lot less locks and bans than in the recent past and i think that's a great thing.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
yips I agree with Nova, it has gotten alot better, I see actual modding is done quite alot instead of just a closed thread etc like it used to be.

/clap for that.

Regarding the rest.. MEH.. haha, its funny reading at least :fluffle:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
also think its been a lot better:) seems as some other post said to have found a good way.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Yea, sorry for going off-topic, nice work modsies! :fluffle:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
In an effort to not use strong language I toned down pan pipe to bag pipe.

If this doesnt demonstrate a willingness from a known offender to work with the authorities to make everyones lives more happy, what does?!
If you were willing and able to tone down on certain things you'd have dropped them altogether, rather than coming up with a modified version of the same old thing. Sure, you can say that you're saying bag pipe rather than pan pipe, but anyone with sense would still be reminded of what you're actually on about.
And it isn't just that, obviously, as I'm a bit of a fan of 'strong language' myself, yet don't get warned over it all the time. I'd say your ability to turn whatever thread you post in into something negative is more of an issue, as well as being able to blatantly ignore your negative traits, as you seem to totally miss them, or pretend to.
censi said:

is this ok?
You should be an actor, you would've fit right in 'One flew over the coocoo's nest' ;<
Dukat said:
Oh my god!

If it's just a game there's no need for namecalling or getting upset over things, right?
skunksmoka said:
just too many nob ends on the ban censi wagon these days :wanker:
Good job generalising people for thinking Censi deserves a ban, as they just can't be sane for thinking so.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Straef said:
If it's just a game there's no need for namecalling or getting upset over things, right?

butbutbut its not just a game :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
stay off the tea bags is bad ok.

how about.

"keep playing the trumpet" ???

as this removes the section of "staying off" things so there can be no comparissons.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
stay off the tea bags is bad ok.

how about.

"keep playing the trumpet" ???

as this removes the section of "staying off" things so there can be no comparissons.
It still doesn't change your intentions, does it? ;p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
How old are you censi? The last time I had such a long-winded debate about the rules was with Cyfr/Krypt :rolleyes:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
its a pretty ridiculous discussion since all you have to do is use a bit of imagination when you want to challenge someone. There are loads of great posters here who can flame the ass of people and still not offend. Those people are much more effective at getting their points across and I am betting they have a bigger impact on the people they are posting at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom