Fao Term Lick and co

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Term u retarded lil kiddy why dont u fuck off.... if u wanna play a grped char play some other class not a ranger whats with running with bard uncovering people around in front of fgs and stuff? fucktard... and lick please stop hugging me because i ll break the fucking pc some day stop uncovering and adding people u cant kill solo ...

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
oh and sum1 got ownd ! :clap: :clap: but not me since i got like 100k in an evening of rvr =)

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
yes nice to see my """""""""friends"""""""""" from alb killing me for 29 rps =) but do i care hmmmmmmm maybe not ;)

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
I didnt attack you.. didnt want to agro keep guards ;), log on your merc and own the rangers if they are bothering you, dont whine on FH :p

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
omg we have bolg, there is a god, maybe some decent rvr this weekend then, almost 5/6am and hibs havent taken it back its looking good ^^

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Ow and Blow and theodon fuck off also grping with a cleric with a stealther in ur grp so BLOW ME WANKERS

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Everyone, please do go on hugging and uncovering, there is a good chance Hugmeh finally does go berserk on his computer and then things will be so much better around here.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Being Vodkafairy back i say.She`d sort this allout witha righteous piece of the Good old days of honour and non adding!(sorry sexy had to:p)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
nice to see term still going strong :)

now will he pm me and tell me is better then me again ( please do need a laugh )

koun

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
Ow and Blow and theodon fuck off also grping with a cleric with a stealther in ur grp so BLOW ME WANKERS
Blow has to earn some rps somehow m8, go easy on him

oh and /hug for the last time :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom