Fao Term Lick and co

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
GrIrcSpammer said:
Ow and Blow and theodon fuck off also grping with a cleric with a stealther in ur grp so BLOW ME WANKERS

blow is a comedy inf adds on me vs 2/3 others and still gets 3 shotted :) and theodon should stick to being a BG bot imo

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
was many poor luri brehon casters to leech on yesterday.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
since we're whining anyways!

i wonder if whitelights does anything but use insta's? first time i get instastunned when im solo against his fg, second time im duo and each of us get an insta 8v2 Oo

was very impressive, but anyways we got our revenge :p

all in all the solo action wasnt too bad yesterday, thx to all who gave a good fight :D

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
and lick please stop hugging me because i ll break the fucking pc some day stop uncovering and adding people u cant kill solo ...

Instead of breaking your PC, start wearing rogs, so u don't hit me like a truck :(

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
yes wela i love also the way u and ur retarded grp added on my sorry ass.. so i logged in hib and did /cg join wela but guess what ur fucking cg was full kthx.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
forgot to mention u added 3 times and then when i was 2 shotted one of ur casters aliorm started telling me not to add on irc ... irony ? mayhaps

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
forgot to mention u added 3 times and then when i was 2 shotted one of ur casters aliorm started telling me not to add on irc ... irony ? mayhaps

kinda like you running with fc? :m00:

<3

Himse

FH is my second home
Robin the Brave said:
omg we have bolg, there is a god, maybe some decent rvr this weekend then, almost 5/6am and hibs havent taken it back its looking good ^^

j00 sir r a n00b0r

and thats coming from me :x

censi

Can't get enough of FH
d3f1 and you dont uncover people in front of middies?

Wela-Gusa

Fledgling Freddie
hugmeh i was duoing with a Pendejo´s bard (gimp bard rr4) passing a nice time at night...if i was sometimes uncovering u, fuck :) there are sometimes mids/albs uncovered me and i 4fksqoc in all but np, i back and kill that i can, if u know that i was doing that, dont come near me, u dont like it, I DONT CARE

yes i can´t kill ok because still doing a strong template and i have a gimp equipment.

PD: i do to the others that the others do to me.

Wela-Gusa

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
nice to see term still going strong :)

now will he pm me and tell me is better then me again ( please do need a laugh )

u hit as a girl gimp zerker testa , hugmeh hits 300-400 for hit.....

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Wela-Gusa said:
u hit as a girl gimp zerker testa , hugmeh hits 300-400 for hit.....

hahah yeah right.. no armor and sitting down?

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
I had some fun, and dont see the point if im grouped with theo and onlyone, fighting aggainst stealth zerg, and 3-5 hibs/mids. Count to 10 and game on man, there is enough QQ in the world that needs serious attention.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Blow said:
I had some fun, and dont see the point if im grouped with theo and onlyone, fighting aggainst stealth zerg, and 3-5 hibs/mids. Count to 10 and game on man, there is enough QQ in the world that needs serious attention.

you move with and add on stealth zergs and yet still you go splat, i would reroll if i was you mate.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
FYI m8, i duo or go solo (only yesterday i grouped with 2 non stealthers it was very late, and it was fun anyway, we got killed and we killed some), I only add when there are zerg fights so then thats not called add for me. And i like playing this char so i wont reroll, even if i get killed with 1 or 20 hits, i just play because i think its a fun game, im not playing because i wanna be uber and kill everybody with 1 hit.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
FYI m8, i duo or go solo (only yesterday i grouped with 2 non stealthers it was very late, and it was fun anyway, we got killed and we killed some), I only add when there are zerg fights so then thats not called add for me. And i like playing this char so i wont reroll, even if i get killed with 1 or 20 hits, i just play because i think its a fun game, im not playing because i wanna be uber and kill everybody with 1 hit.

aye uncovering stealthers for cleric + pala and infil must be fun and challenging also.... deffo !

Wela

One of Freddy's beloved
why u did rude spam at me? mauhahaha poor sbs.... loooooseeeeer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom