Fao Takhysis [BC] = Another Artifact Stealer

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Xandax said:
Looks like a translation of Akymas post a little further up. (of #107)
And it makes just as much sense as the #107 post and I don't speak/read Russian : rolleyes:

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
favgames said:
Can't you just appeal? I am pretty sure such encounter stealing is against the CoC.

Ofc u can try Rightnow but sojoing SoM out ain't forbidden. U don't get bans etc. So once again stop qq here and post rn if someone makes something against CoC, oki ?:

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
This is best i could do.

"QQ? Call to idiot to the mother Either if the necessity Or, not me gallon. If Or he thinks that I robbed something he informs to me and BTW I begin I find Or that I put myself dies, friend Or GM does not replace it, but I still with cloack, so it is car land going only closes, cause I still with cloack in me. Mmm what beginning Or says when GM replaces it? I allowed that me it verifies, "hahaha, a GM goes replaces it for us, lost personage AC" mmmm why QQ then? The post of cba all gallon commands. And BTW, every time GM replaces it, Either can obtain another one cloack, if Or it were put dies gallons... I know the more ppl that w0n the more som yesterday in same time. 4 replace is 4 cloack... Or no, Or it dies 2 times, so only 2 cloacks.. ktnxbye WRITES UP: meditate, who treats robbed cloack alli '?"

So kinda what he said. :touch:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Ixu said:
Ofc u can try Rightnow but sojoing SoM out ain't forbidden. U don't get bans etc. So once again stop qq here and post rn if someone makes something against CoC, oki ?:
If they get enough complaints about one guy/girl they WILL kick the account from the game. Read the text on the backside of the cover you got your DAoC CD's in. (Don't have it in front of me atm, but its there afaik).

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
So what if they get enough complains?

1. Sojoing out with the cloak - legal
2. Picking up artifacts which have no owner designated when they drop to the ground - legal

The second case sounds weird, but yes, it is not illegal to select an item it is not illegal to pick up an item

http://img39.exs.cx/img39/3867/conv1.jpg

If someone would get banned for these things it'd mean goa is breaking their own CoC (which, since it allows these kind of things, sucks).

That won't happen, so I'm afraid rightnowing sojoers/arti pickuppers won't really help.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
So what if they get enough complains?

1. Sojoing out with the cloak - legal
2. Picking up artifacts which have no owner designated when they drop to the ground - legal

The second case sounds weird, but yes, it is not illegal to select an item it is not illegal to pick up an item

http://img39.exs.cx/img39/3867/conv1.jpg

If someone would get banned for these things it'd mean goa is breaking their own CoC (which, since it allows these kind of things, sucks).

That won't happen, so I'm afraid rightnowing sojoers/arti pickuppers won't really help.
If someone time after time piss of the DAoC community, by doing the immoral thing (ie. taking SoM in front of a grp getting rdy to do the encounter) Goa have the right to kick them from the game.
You don't have to break the CoC to get kicked and the fact is that a lot of ppl have complained about him and its a fact that he is disliked by a lot of ppl ingame. Ffs we are on page 9 here.

From camelot-europe.goa.com:
7 - Termination of your subscription
You may not sell or auction any Game characters, items, coin or copyrighted material.
You can terminate your subscription at any time according to the conditions specified in article 2 above and subject to the conditions specified in the previous article.
GOA reserves the right to temporarily suspend or definitively terminate your subscription, effective immediately, in the event of:
- insolvability or expiry of your credit card. GOA wishes to point out that your account may be suspended or closed if we are unable to invoice your card if it has expired on the date you renew your subscription,;
- inability of GOA to check or authenticate the information provided at the time of subscription ;
- failure to meet any of your obligations under the present general subscription conditions;
- breach of intellectual property rights; In this respect, you acknowledge that the DAOC game contains elements protected by intellectual property rights and that GOA and/or any other supplier of its content remain the full owners of the relevant contents of the DAOC game and that you do not become the owner of these rights by installing DAOC or by accessing your Player Account ;
- failure to respect the provisions of the DAOC Behaviour Charter, available to consult at the address http://www.camelot-europe.com.
- And more generally in the event of behaviour that GOA, at its entire discretion, judges harmful to its interests or to those of DAOC users.
In the event of the suspension of your Player Account or in the event of termination of the account by GOA for one of the reasons stated above, you lose the right to access your Player Account and the data contained in it and you will not be entitled to any reimbursement, in whole or in part.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
The 2 above activities are not considered *harmful* as they are allowed.

Fair or not, can't help it.

Edit: The provided yank example shows they won't do anything if someone keeps chain-stealing cloudsong, for example.

Another addon: I don't think it is punished if you steal artifacts which have no owner.

maliceMordred.jpg

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
Kathal said:
If they get enough complaints about one guy/girl they WILL kick the account from the game. Read the text on the backside of the cover you got your DAoC CD's in. (Don't have it in front of me atm, but its there afaik).

I have asked it about Rightnow and the answer was, that it's legal to pick up som with sojouner ml6. Mythic ruined SoM encounter so blame then, whine to them.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Ixu said:
I have asked it about Rightnow and the answer was, that it's legal to pick up som with sojouner ml6. Mythic ruined SoM encounter so blame then, whine to them.

Correct

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Ixu said:
True, BUT if there are a lot of other things ppl complain about, it just add to the bigger picture and that will at some point result in a perma ban of the account. Even if he don't break the CoC.
It's a fine line. When is it "stealing an artifact"/scaming/"bug abusing". That's why Goa has the possibility to ban ppl without pointing to the CoC to give a reason. If you are on the edge all the time and you piss of a lot of ppl you can and WILL be banned.
DAoC is a better game for most of the gamers if these ppl get banned and that's in Goa's interest.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
But they won't, banned account= no money, simple as that.

The CoC isn't made the way it is atm for no reason.

You think they truly care if some artifacts are picked up/ ported out with? Observe the pvp picture where about 6+ idiots exploit the 1-9 safety flag. Do they get banned? Nope

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
But they won't, banned account= no money, simple as that.
We are not talking about one case of SoM "snatching" here. This is a person that has pissed of a lot of ppl and not only at the SoM encounter.
Ppl like him make ppl hate PvE and I have seen a LOT of ppl quitting DAoC because of the way ppl act in ToA PvE. So kicking ppl like him will save some customers from leaving = more money for GOA and the game have a bigger chance of staying "alive".

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
And as we all know, there aren't something called _camping_ So if u don't start artifact and someone else make before u, u just lost the game ^^

So get ml6 sojo friend or get ml6 sojo or wait for 1.70 when they fix encounter.

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
guys
anothe bc whine thread wont do _anything_
simply because we dont care about opinion of some prick like etcetra
save your time and time of people who accidentally look into such a thread

if you think some1 from bc did something wrong, REPORT HIM
i told it 100000 times and you _still_ cant understand
go buy some brains cuz i think you seriously lack em

it's pointless to argue with idiots so i'm out

I think it is quite obvious who the pricks here are. There have been tons of BC complaints in the past year and especially after ToA came out. The lack of responsibility or rather the ignorance shown by most officers in BC like you on matter like this is imho the problem.

I do not say that every incident raised on FH has all the facts, but the conclusion is still pretty clear, you don't give a fuck about anything but yourself. Any other decent guild with some kind of moral would try to fix that impression, or at least be willing to admit more then your pathetic ignorance shown on this board.

You as well as the vast majority know that this is about showing decent respect and tolerance towards other players/guilds – and not about what is against the CoC.

All that is safe to say is “what comes around goes around”.

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
2 Things(or well, maybe 3..):

1) It's all about the money, CoC seems to be made up so Mythic won't be loosing too much of their, insanely high, income due to lootstealing/ generally bad behaviour bans. I find it a bit "funny" that the only thing Mythic states about themselves is about their, still growing, amount of new customers(read: money). But what they do not tell us is how many accounts they've suspended(point in this might be to tell people how they "want" us to act like ingame) the past months due to the above bad behaviour or loot issues.
It seems to be a bit clear that the number of suspended accounts is very, very little(read: no income loss).

2) http://img39.exs.cx/img39/3867/conv1.jpg -- Even though this GM knows his job, and know whats his own CoC is saying, I don't think justice has been done here. He should have handed over the stolen artifact, eventually after confronting the "thief" with it. I can talk for myself here, if a GM talked to me like shown in screenshot, I'd go to Mythic with it right away, even though I know they do not listen to this. Just sending them a new mail everyday untill they answer it. If anyone of you out there is treatned(sp) like this, plz go to Mythic with it.

3) All who have something against Takhysis COULD start to collect signatures, screenshots and logs and try go to RightNow with it, though the chances of account suspending is very, very small(read 1). Stealing like this can and will not be tolerated, CoC or not.

My 5 cent, sry for bad english.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Trylle^nzi said:
2 Things(or well, maybe 3..):

1) It's all about the money, CoC seems to be made up so Mythic won't be loosing too much of their, insanely high, income due to lootstealing/ generally bad behaviour bans. I find it a bit "funny" that the only thing Mythic states about themselves is about their, still growing, amount of new customers(read: money). But what they do not tell us is how many accounts they've suspended(point in this might be to tell people how they "want" us to act like ingame) the past months due to the above bad behaviour or loot issues.
It seems to be a bit clear that the number of suspended accounts is very, very little(read: no income loss).

2) http://img39.exs.cx/img39/3867/conv1.jpg -- Even though this GM knows his job, and know whats his own CoC is saying, I don't think justice has been done here. He should have handed over the stolen artifact, eventually after confronting the "thief" with it. I can talk for myself here, if a GM talked to me like shown in screenshot, I'd go to Mythic with it right away, even though I know they do not listen to this. Just sending them a new mail everyday untill they answer it. If anyone of you out there is treatned(sp) like this, plz go to Mythic with it.

3) All who have something against Takhysis COULD start to collect signatures, screenshots and logs and try go to RightNow with it, though the chances of account suspending is very, very small(read 1). Stealing like this can and will not be tolerated, CoC or not.

My 5 cent, sry for bad english.

thats from US
read careful -- UNITED STATES
goa DOES ban people who steal arts
so instead of QQing go and fucking report
should i make a FAQ how to make a report?
will you make it sticky for all those stupid pricks who just know one thing -- how to whine?

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
will you make it sticky for all those stupid pricks who just know one thing -- how to whine?

You really should read Runolas' post.

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
thats from US

For your interest I can read.

But still, this shows how easy it is to go buy a new account, make up a few level 20 chars, place them at encounters and start to steal right away. No I do not say that this is what your beloved Takhysis is doing.

If GoA DOES ban people they should make it more clear what kind of behaviors they are looking for ingame.(read: rethink their CoC)

Im not the only one here who's "QQ'ing"(as you're writing), do you think that it's because people are bored to death they complain about a person who acts like an arse to others ingame AND on forum?

A FAQ how to report would be nice yes, and mods plz make this sticky if it'll ever be made.

Last but not least, you're not a stupid prick if you inform your community who the arseholes are ingame, on a public forum. The stupid prick is the one whos acting like this to others ingame. But again, what can people do? absolutely nothing, why? because the CoC is fucked up as it is at the very moment. Doubt it will ever change.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Fao Takhysis [BC] = Another Artifact Stealer ( 1 2 3 4 ... Last Page )
ztyx

Today 03:02 PM
by Trylle^nzi
137 4,192

137 posts, 4.192 views = 3.3% out of all times this thread has been viewed, someone posted something. Entertainment for the rest? ;o

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Fao Takhysis [BC] = Another Artifact Stealer ( 1 2 3 4 ... Last Page )
ztyx

Today 03:02 PM
by Trylle^nzi
137 4,192

137 posts, 4.192 views = 3.3% out of all times this thread has been viewed, someone posted something. Entertainment for the rest? ;o

As I see it it's just fine that there's more views than posts on this thread. People should know when they see a fucktard ingame :)

Tio McShire

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:

Isn't the point of a public forum for people to say what they like? As long as the rules of the forum regarding conduct are obeyed people can say what they like.

You seem to like whining about whining Anubis.. over and over and over again....

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Today some guildes meet to do artefacts. Check scalars and it up, no1 camping it. Well, i go ld cause of double log. When i log back and start rb 3 guys of Pro Pratia (dont go say names) come and take the mob... now what? I come here and make 3 week of QQ posting of PP? lol no, it is a game, some times w0n, some lost. Just w8 if they wipe, no wipe, ok, next artefact... is easy, a game dont go breack my life.
I u dont want lost, dont play then. The funy is it, know i can lost or win, allways win make game bored.

About loot a artefact without u kill mob or u r in BG of puller, u go get a bann if some1 report it, i know it^^ 3 days banned for do it long time ago :eek: and know alot of ppl banned for it.

I know my english lvl r low, i change english class for go play football and smoke drugs :eek: Realy dont mind if u dont understand me.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
thats from US

I wrote it 2 times, here goes 3rd time,

Porting out with the cloak in the case of som, or picking up artifacts which don't have an owner is NOT considered stealing.

Mythic and goa uses the same (they have to, as mythic creates the patches which are passed on to goa ~ goa goes on the path mythic steps on) looting policies. And as I quoted the gm on the screenshot:

"It is not a violation to target an item on the ground, it is not a violation to pick up an item"

Same goes for som, using your porting ability while receiving an item from a npc is not a violation either, according to the CoC.

I personally witnessed a sb who picked cloudsong from a group and he wasn't banned, but I bet he was reported by 5 different people at least.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Akyma said:
Today some guildes meet to do artefacts. Check scalars and it up, no1 camping it. Well, i go ld cause of double log. When i log back and start rb 3 guys of Pro Pratia (dont go say names) come and take the mob... now what? I come here and make 3 week of QQ posting of PP? lol no, it is a game, some times w0n, some lost. Just w8 if they wipe, no wipe, ok, next artefact... is easy, a game dont go breack my life.
I u dont want lost, dont play then. The funy is it, know i can lost or win, allways win make game bored.

About loot a artefact without u kill mob or u r in BG of puller, u go get a bann if some1 report it, i know it^^ 3 days banned for do it long time ago :eek: and know alot of ppl banned for it.

I know my english lvl r low, i change english class for go play football and smoke drugs :eek: Realy dont mind if u dont understand me.

Ohh, youre allowed to be a twat? Then you have to be one?

Youre also allowed giving away all your cash, would like to see anyone(especially you) do that.

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
smoke drugs :eek:

Ahh, well that explains it all.

I do not think that ppl care if you think it's ok to.. like.. steal, won't say that PP was stealing this, but that's just my oppinion.

People are different(in case you didn't notice), not all people thinks like you do and just shut's their mouth and do nothing if/when they're feeling fucked over by another small-minded and ignorant person ingame.

And the fact that you portet with SoM two times dosn't make it any better.

Mind over matter Takhysis.

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
I just don't get that stealing. If u are first who starts artifact encounter it's not fecking stealing. zzz :p

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
I wrote it 2 times, here goes 3rd time,

Porting out with the cloak in the case of som, or picking up artifacts which don't have an owner is NOT considered stealing.

Mythic and goa uses the same (they have to, as mythic creates the patches which are passed on to goa ~ goa goes on the path mythic steps on) looting policies. And as I quoted the gm on the screenshot:

"It is not a violation to target an item on the ground, it is not a violation to pick up an item"

Same goes for som, using your porting ability while receiving an item from a npc is not a violation either, according to the CoC.

I personally witnessed a sb who picked cloudsong from a group and he wasn't banned, but I bet he was reported by 5 different people at least.

FFS, you piss me off alrdy
http://kondraty.com.ru/ban1.jpg
http://kondraty.com.ru/ban2.jpg
http://kondraty.com.ru/ban3.jpg
those three screenshots were ENOUGH to ban this guy and destroy that art
if you dont believe me, ask him
and stop talk crap plz
goa != mythic

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
post toa i reported two guys, both of em were banned
maybe you dont know how to make a proper report?

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:

Difference is WE started the encounter, it was bugged and we had to get it reset 3 times then you come along and steal it. Just do us all a favour and FOAD IRL .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom