Fao Takhysis [BC] = Another Artifact Stealer

ztyx

Fledgling Freddie
Fao Takhysis [BC] = Shameless Artifact Stealer!

Really lame of you to steal the Shades of Mist in front of us a full group - using the ML ability teleport. You ought to be ashame of yourself!

The ability shouldn't be able to be used in such a matter, preventing a fg from doing a decent artifact pull. We had the spot and we were more than able to pull (30 sec from pulling) - and then Takhysis just rushed in and just snatched and teleported out of there. 1 min later we did kill all the mobs just for fun.

Then another minute later... Takhysis comes back..

- "u all got encounter now"
fekking 87tasfd78t!!! what ya think??
- "dont QQ, u dont camping here gimps"

Goa, should really act on this type of playing imho.
You're supposed to be a healer Takhysis, but thief comes closer to mind.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
What'd you expect of him, seeing his preclaim rules for his ml10 raid and what he actually offered to the person finding portal, compared to what everyone else has been offering... He's a selfish prick, no more or less.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
What'd you expect of him, seeing his preclaim rules for his ml10 raid and what he actually offered to the person finding portal, compared to what everyone else has been offering... He's a selfish prick, no more or less.

did he get any ppl for that shit anyway?

pretty sure i read somewhere doing the port thing was against the CoC .. unless ofc u hadnt pulled anything, if you were engaging a mob the encounter was yours.. if you were merely buffing then nothing can be done.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
poky said:
did he get any ppl for that shit anyway?

No idea, the few hours I've been online lately, has been on my ranger on Camlann, housejumping :m00:

Herteitr

Fledgling Freddie
Impresive BC guys

:flame: Pero como la lias asi Takhysis si es ke eres de lo ke no hay redios.
Really the BC guys going created a new class in DAoC the Thieves maybe they think that playing to D&D

Ntina

One of Freddy's beloved
shh he joined BC now hes uber and can take ppls artis :puke:

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Bhalage said:
another BC whine
QQ

Apart from the random adds in the thread, there's hardly any mention of BC, merely a mention of Takhysis irc nick? So frankly, you can piss off, mr. I've-suddenly-become-leet, after guild-jumping for a while and then random in to BC.

Btw, in case you didn't get it the first time: Piss off ?

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I hope they fix it in the next patch. This was attempted by a non-BC member once when I was in a group there buffing up and getting ready, luckily for us that person messed it up.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Apart from the random adds in the thread, there's hardly any mention of BC, merely a mention of Takhysis irc nick? So frankly, you can piss off, mr. I've-suddenly-become-leet, after guild-jumping for a while and then random in to BC.

Btw, in case you didn't get it the first time: Piss off ?

Tihihihihihi :p

Jox

Fledgling Freddie

Yes, the whole situation was tragic. Me, Ztyx, Hotice + some more was camping SoM and while finishing tha last buffs Takhysis pops up and sprints into the circle, grab Blackened Cloak and ports.

I tried to talk to him but he didnt listen, just ignoring me.

After a while we decided to pull the mobs anyway, and when the last one fell Takhysis popped, rambling about some battle-group-chat he had created so some of us could get the encounter at least. We didnt get the encounter, and we sure as hell didnt get SoM.

I also noticed that he already had SoM activated, so he was probably going to sell it.

A bit boring when people act like this :/

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
First, he didn't do anythinc wrong. Blame mythic SoM is CRAP encounter with many ways. And aswell he prolly just give it to some friend not sell, so they usually make it.

Pull it faster.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
a) every1 does the same
should i name you a few?

b) if you think it's against coc REPORT IT FFS
last time the guy who stolen gov from me got his gov deleted and got banned for week+ (dunno exactly, havent seen him yet)

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Yes, the whole situation was tragic. Me, Ztyx, Hotice + some more was camping SoM and while finishing tha last buffs Takhysis pops up and sprints into the circle, grab Blackened Cloak and ports.

I tried to talk to him but he didnt listen, just ignoring me.

After a while we decided to pull the mobs anyway, and when the last one fell Takhysis popped, rambling about some battle-group-chat he had created so some of us could get the encounter at least. We didnt get the encounter, and we sure as hell didnt get SoM.

I also noticed that he already had SoM activated, so he was probably going to sell it.

A bit boring when people act like this :/

I agree with you, but its not just Takhysis that does this, there are plenty more people that i have seen doing the teleport trick, and tbh its not fair, its been done like this on several occasions when my BF has been camping it and in front of his eyes someone will stealth inside circle, grap black cloak, teleport to Volc Haven, and wait till enc has been done. PLZ goa, you guys should do something to this enc so that it dont happen again, why should people use there ML abilities to "cheat" the game. Its such an easy enc to exploit, this is why people do it over and over agian. These people think of the plats they can make and not of the people who sit there camping it for hours on end.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Like anubis said, report him or stfu.

Afaik that isn't breaking the CoC in any way..

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
A bit sad to see how people focus so much on the CoC that they think its no problem at all that people act like complete @$$h0les, as long as its within "the law".

Takhysis was probably first to start encounter there, and therefor it was his (according to CoC) .. but come on..

disclaimer: I was not there, I didn't see it.. I only reply to what I've read here.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, at least Mythic thought of not allowing that to happen with relics! :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
nice little quote :-

"It's always the same no matter, To every story there is your side, their side and what actually happened"

I've spoke to tak, he didn't steal it and did nothing wrong. I know the full story, and ok sure it's fun to have a BC whine, but in this case you are out of order tbh.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Imgormiel said:
I've spoke to tak, he didn't steal it and did nothing wrong. I know the full story, and ok sure it's fun to have a BC whine, but in this case you are out of order tbh.

please share? :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
why don't you ask him yourself, he's online atm. Send Miniakyma.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
QQ more plz :m00:
1. No1 camping it when i done, i test it all day and only hunters there...
2. U all start come after i die 3 times, nerf agro range btw.
3. I done it on a BG, 2 friends got the encounter so QQ abit more, i like see us.
4. I come back for friends get encounter.

ktnxbye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom