Fao Takhysis [BC] = Another Artifact Stealer

Tio McShire

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
it's a valid answer.
u play the game = u accept CoC (actually u do every time u start the game)

if u dont like CoC then dont accept it = dont play the game.

it's pretty simple.

My point, Anubis, is that the CoC is what is termed a 'soft' legal document, which it has to be since the game is an ever changing product.

Opinion seems to be split as to wether or not it is effective, depending on who is using/quoting it and for whatever means.

So is it therefore your policy on everything to just accept whatever rules are written without challenging them? in RL as well as daoc ? Or could the CoC be more useful, in terms of content and definition and enhance the Daoc game further ?
(the last paragraph is rhetorical and not directed solely at yourself, Anubis)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
the law is the law
for example it's allowed to smoke in the pub, and even if 90% of people dont like it they cant do anything about it rather than go somewhere else

majik

Banned
If i dig the hole, create a special thread sized coffin and pay double the labour costs, can someone please bury this god damn thread?

Tio McShire

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
the law is the law
for example it's allowed to smoke in the pub, and even if 90% of people dont like it they cant do anything about it rather than go somewhere else

That is exactly my point .. laws do change and evolve as we do, as opinion on public smoking has also changed.

Why shouldn't the CoC reflect this also ? The game itself is now different from when the CoC was written.

I have had no problem with the CoC personally, but it is quoted/used as an excuse for too many actions, just like laws in RL.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL.jpg

Herteitr

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Muawhahahahahaha Marczje rules :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
This is the real guy who stolen the SoM suuuuuuuuuuuuuure i see it into the his face

Mattsing

One of Freddy's beloved
Its sad to c how immature most or the replies are from some of the BC members/officers. The lack of respect for other ppl i have seen from some ppl ingame (not only BC) is only something that i have seen children have when they fighting for there toys.

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
Another BC whine :(

How about i post all the names/guilds i see stealing SoM from now on? Won't make me very popular now would it? Face it, 90% of the people who can, will "steal" som, not only BC...

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Herteitr said:
Muawhahahahahaha Marczje rules :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
This is the real guy who stolen the SoM suuuuuuuuuuuuuure i see it into the his face
yeah he looks... uhm ehh ... Happy !

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Evull said:
I'll just go ahead and bump this one.

Fuck off Takhysis.
mmmm cheking time u r one of guys who QQ a GM for reset som 3 times? :eek:
Why i cant get a som when i log on, i see som buged, 5 sec later all mobs reset and 10 sec later it pop just? lol im more fast with teleport imo
and btw, i dont pull mobs and run town when u friend GM reset it(3 times^^), just i got agro if i go near cause i got the cloack, and i dont go stay and die :p
:m00:

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
mmmm cheking time u r one of guys who QQ a GM for reset som 3 times? :eek:
Why i cant get a som when i log on, i see som buged, 5 sec later all mobs reset and 10 sec later it pop just? lol im more fast with teleport imo
and btw, i dont pull mobs and run town when u friend GM reset it(3 times^^), just i got agro if i go near cause i got the cloack, and i dont go stay and die :p
:m00:

Aye its good to take cloak while we are doing the encounter idiot. You've changed alot, nothing more than a greedy elite prick. Go fuck yourself.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
If you don't see what's wrong in your actions, when you log on and teleport away with SoM, after we've been struggling with a bugged encounter and got a GM to reset it, I really feel sorry for your immoral stinky soul.

If I'm not mistaken, that was your second time for the day aswell. So, just fuck off and stop acting like a retard. Do more successful ML10 raids and claim some SoD's if you need money lol.. twat.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Garnet said:
Aye its good to take cloak while we are doing the encounter idiot. You've changed alot, nothing more than a greedy elite prick. Go fuck yourself.
QQ? :eek:
call idiot to u mother if u want, not me gimp.
If u think that i stole anything report me :kissit:
and btw i start the encounter not u i dont die, u friend GM reset it, but i still with cloack, so is auto agro only going close, cause i still with cloack on me.
mmm what u start say when GM reset it? let me check, "hahaha, a GM go reset it for us, BC lost nob" mmmm why QQ then? :clap: cba post all gimp sends.
and btw, each time the GM reset it, u can get other cloack, if u dont die gimps... i know more ppl who w0n more som yesterday at same time... 4 reset is 4 cloack... o no, u die 2 times, so only 2 cloacks... :m00:
ktnxbye
EDIT: medite it, who try stole cloack there?¿ ^^

Serenyty

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
and btw i start the encounter not u i dont die, u friend GM reset it, but i still with cloack, so is auto agro only going close, cause i still with cloack on me.
mmm what u start say when GM reset it? let me check, "hahaha, a GM go reset it for us, BC lost nob" mmmm why QQ then? :clap: cba post all gimp sends.
and btw, each time the GM reset it, u can get other cloack, if u dont die gimps... i know more ppl who w0n more som yesterday at same time... 4 reset is 4 cloack... o no, u die 2 times, so only 2 cloacks...
ktnxbye

hmm... i know it Takhy..............
Takhysis is a bit egoist some times but he doesnt nothing wrong, soz m8s but im with him this time again. He is a good guy, but he loves the money too much i think.........

Takhy :wub: Serenyty

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
QQ?
If u think that i stole anything report me
mmm what u start say when GM reset it? let me check, "hahaha, a GM go reset it for us, BC lost nob" mmmm why QQ then? cba post all gimp sends.
and btw, each time the GM reset it, u can get other cloack, if u dont die gimps... i know more ppl who w0n more som yesterday at same time... 4 reset is 4 cloack... o no, u die 2 times, so only 2 cloacks...
ktnxbye

Humm.. what's he saying? :eek7:

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
How many SoMs do you have by now Takh? Go rvr imo, BC is rvr guild, remember? ;)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Santa's little helper said:
Hmm.. Just ban all people below the age of 18.

Problem solved.

That would make us loose a whole lotta nice guys, and the remainers would still have to stick in with the likes of you.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
How many SoMs do you have by now Takh? Go rvr imo, BC is rvr guild, remember? ;)
mmm got 2 som only, i sell one and rest i done r for friends, FREE ofc :eek:
and i just go TOA when no rvr ^^
dont know why gimps only QQ at me, i know A LOT of ppl , hunters,skalds, healers,... who do som with same way. U only need check som when it is down with a ring of dances/som and u go see all hunters camping in circle, and some healers/skalds w8ing out circle :rolleyes:

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Evull said:
ERRR! Wrong! Guess again.

Keep the moronic posts coming Takhysis, they are hihgly amusing.
Legendary QQ is 1000+ QQpost? :m00:

favgames

Fledgling Freddie
Can't you just appeal? I am pretty sure such encounter stealing is against the CoC.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
and btw, each time the GM reset it, u can get other cloack, if u dont die gimps... i know more ppl who w0n more som yesterday at same time... 4 reset is 4 cloack... o no, u die 2 times, so only 2 cloacks... :m00:
ktnxbye

Come back when you can make sense idiot We started encounter, you stole when GM reset it for US, not YOU. BTW Serenyty is probably Akyma so you :kissit

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
think he's trying to immitate a baby whois learning to speak english.

Ahh ohh, thanks! that explains.

But..

korebwyn said:
¿QQ? Llame a idiota a la madre U si la necesidad U, no mí galón. Si U piensa que robé algo me informa y btw yo empiezo el encuentro no U que yo me puse muere, el amigo U GM lo repone, pero yo todavía con cloack, así que es agro de auto sólo yendo cierra, causa yo todavía con cloack en mí. ¿Mmm lo que comienzo U dice cuándo GM lo repone? permití que mí verifique, "hahaha, un GM va lo repone para nosotros, personaje AC perdido" mmmm por qué QQ entonces? El poste de cba todo galón manda. Y btw, cada vez el GM lo repone, U puede obtener otro cloack, si U se puso muere galones... sé más ppl que w0n más som ayer en mismo tiempo.. 4 reponen es 4 cloack... O no, U muere 2 veces, así que sólo 2 cloacks.. ktnxbye REDACTA: medite, quién trata robó cloack allí?¿ ^^

What's HE saying?! And why does he care when he's from roleplay.prydwen? :eek7: I'm confused :(

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Trylle^nzi said:
<snip>
What's HE saying?! And why does he care when he's from roleplay.prydwen? :eek7: I'm confused :(

Looks like a translation of Akymas post a little further up. (of #107)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom