Fao Takhysis [BC] = Another Artifact Stealer

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Garnet said:
Difference is WE started the encounter, it was bugged and we had to get it reset 3 times then you come along and steal it. Just do us all a favour and FOAD IRL .

C L I C K Y

you say you started, he says he started
whom should we believe?
goa has logs they can tell us the truth
now give us a favor and fo

Zindy

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
C L I C K Y

you say you started, he says he started
whom should we believe?
goa has logs they can tell us the truth
now give us a favor and fo

its 8 against 1 in this case, point dexter.

majik

Banned
Tio McShire said:
Isn't the point of a public forum for people to say what they like? As long as the rules of the forum regarding conduct are obeyed people can say what they like.

You seem to like whining about whining Anubis.. over and over and over again....

And you like whining about people who whine about people whining?
And then I whine about people who whine about people who whine about people who whine?
Kthx

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
And you like whining about people who whine about people whining?
And then I whine about people who whine about people who whine about people who whine?
Kthx

QQ :p

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Zindy said:

I always listen to the majority, if many people say it, it must be right!
:rolleyes:

(general comment ofc - I wasn't in ToA, I rarely am, ToA sux :p)

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
FAO anubis :p

old.anubis said:
all those stupid pricks who just know one thing -- how to whine?
All you seem to know is how to be ignorant and rude.
Said that I would like to point out 2 things to avoid missunderstandings:
1: That comment was for anubis alone and not the rest of BC, and based on his behaviour (or lack of it) here on FH. :kissit:
2: That's my opinion. I'm entitled. :p

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Teh FnoRd said:
All you seem to know is how to be ignorant and rude.

and?

if some1 from another realm/server takes a look at midgard/excalibur part of freddyshouse he will get an impression that this particular realm 99% consists of whining pricks
now convince me i am wrong

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
He will also think that some massive disrespectfull behaviour towards others is rampant in the realm.

As somebody else said (can't remember who): Being respectfull towards other fellow gamers isn't against the CoC either, so why not practice that as well?

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
if some1 from another realm/server takes a look at midgard/excalibur part of freddyshouse he will get an impression that this particular realm 99% consists of whining pricks

That's because the remaining 1% is immoral fucking retards with no respect for anyone. Like you.

Lethul

FH is my second home
old.anubis said:
and?

and the remaining 1% (bc) egoistic retarded pricks ?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Evull said:
That's because the remaining 1% is immoral fucking retards with no respect for anyone. Like you.

you beat me to it :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
oh, and anubis.. didnt you say you were gonna stop posting when a member from BC got banned? Now when Takhysis said himself he has gotten banned 3d for picking up cs or gov and Verka beeing banned for RvR abusing AT. Isnt it time for you to stop posting then? :eek:

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
oh, and anubis.. didnt you say you were gonna stop posting when a member from BC got banned? Now when Takhysis said himself he has gotten banned 3d for picking up cs or gov and Verka beeing banned for RvR abusing AT. Isnt it time for you to stop posting then? :eek:

hm, did he?

then why do you whine? /shrug

Lethul

FH is my second home
old.anubis said:
hm, did he?

then why do you whine? /shrug

im not whining, im just saying what you have said in the past and aint following :p

but if you seriously think its ok to steal som etc like this, then i feel sorry for you :(

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
im not whining, im just saying what you have said in the past and aint following :p

but if you seriously think its ok to steal som etc like this, then i feel sorry for you :(

like what?
if he got banned for this then i will change my opinion

ps. and verka been told few times NOT to do that
i refused to play with him when he was doing this
btw i'm happy he got banned
dont like cheaters, even if they are my friends

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
and?

Wrong.

If a stranger took a look at the FH midgard forum and by any accident clicked his way into this thread he would read a few post, sum it up and think: "omg what a bunch of arseholes all of them" and click "Albion" when he's done installing his game and are about to choose realm.

That's nearly what it's all about here, if we should take it from a strangers view, a retarded, selfish, narrowminded arse ingame turning on many other ppl to look like the angry and whining ones.
It's all about this person you see.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
The problem with BC officers is that they will do fuck all about any act their members do, bad or good. Rpees ftw

majik

Banned
Garnet said:
The problem with BC officers is that they will do fuck all about any act their members do, bad or good. Rpees ftw

Wrong, I had a problem with a particular BC member whos name will remain unknown, and I talked to Natha and the problem was solved within the hour...

Tbh it's too easy for ppl to just sit on a forum hitting refresh and talk about things people have told them, but until you actually try talking/playing with BC then you don't really have a clue. May anyone whos had a problem with BC speak about it tbh, but I'm guessing not everyone on this forum have even encountered BC, but will still post to say "OMFG a mate of a mate whos guildmates going out with my sisters guildmates friend got scammed so I'm gunna whine like a retard"

And before you start spamming the "I've experienced BC and theyre _____ so stfu" this reply isn't aimed at anyone in particular, mainly because I don't feel like scrolling through multiple pages of whine, so save it will ya?

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is some people like to whine. Especially when they know nothing about their whine subject. They just follow the masses like albs at amg.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Zindy said:
Klonk said:
I always listen to the majority, if many people say it, it must be right!
This reminded me an old joke:

This turd must be tasty - millions of flies cant be wrong.

Herteitr

Fledgling Freddie
Lessons of Lenguages

Trylle^nzi said:
Ahh ohh, thanks! that explains.

But..

What's HE saying?! And why does he care when he's from roleplay.prydwen? :eek7: I'm confused :(

Indeed Takhy need lear some much English but i think u need learn some Spanish also to do a best traslate to understand what he said ;)

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
1. I got banned when TOA started, so im WR not BC moron. :clap:
2. I pick the GoV cause some lamer guys, leave the group cause the vest r for comun friend. The realy lame is leave group after pull for relog and make other group and leave they rlf... YES i pick it and givf to Nimroel. He dont want me get banned, so they givf the vest back to goup with they lame friends.
3. CBA still posting here to see retarded guys QQing :m00:

Serenyty

Fledgling Freddie
Garnet said:
Come back when you can make sense idiot We started encounter, you stole when GM reset it for US, not YOU. BTW Serenyty is probably Akyma so you :kissit
Serenyty isnt Takhysis :m00: but im with Takhysis all days in real life and probably i know it better than u :eek7: i play with him and any times im with him when he is playing i know all his secrets and he is a good guy SURE but he is faster than u no??? this is the problem .......u cant make it and Takhy can....... , u can make it too if u want, isnt wrong, dont cry more please. When anyone got a som, a lot of they pm takhysis "BC lose" fsss hmmm.... the som isnt of Takhysis u can get it if u are faster than him or than another guys, CoC say: puller = winner, if u are the first puller the som wiil be for u.

(soz if my english is a bit wrong) :eek6:

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
That wouldn't do any good as you have said numerous times before, that you don't give a woh hah about what ppl say about you or your guild. (Yes you have infact said that, and ofc when it didn't suit you, you said that you didn't say that, but that's beside the point)
So why did you even bother replying to my post? :eek:
Let me add hypocrit (sp?) to that list btw.
No, it's not a whine, it's an opinion. :p

Serenyty

Fledgling Freddie
Herteitr said:
Indeed Takhy need lear some much English but i think u need learn some Spanish also to do a best traslate to understand what he said ;)
Muawhahahhahaha :clap:

vintervargen

Banned
Will Xboctuk still land mezzes in 1.70? Will Verka be able to leech on every fight in 1.70? Time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom