FAO Soloers

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Soloers where do u go ? I cant seem to find any around :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i think they are avoiding buffshearing wardens on purpose. even if they are killable in melee it will still suck to win

Ucallme

Banned
I was thinking about this while i was at work (nothing to do at work) :) Maybe we could do what Gahn done?

Sellect an Area and all the soloer's go there at a specific time.
No Dueling though!!
Maybe have a policy of 'If its Red it's Dead' but with the following rules?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rules should be...or on the lines...

Sellect an Area
No Adding until 1 person dead
Be on your toes just incase you get killed after a fight
No waiting for enemy to regain HP unless you feel like it but dont be surprised if another Enemy comes and jumps you.

At a guess there would be quite a few stealthers around so maybe if they are around use 'DECOY' to let visible or other stealthers know your around.

No camping Drop off also.
There is nothing worse than an enemy who gets off a boat and instantly killed.

and ofc any other rules you can think off

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What do you guys think?

Amphrax/Arauddry

aika

Can't get enough of FH
it wont work, you will get bored fast fighting the same ppl. And one of the most thrilling aspects of soloing is trying to take multiple opponents imo.

uron

Loyal Freddie
jus roam the hot spots, avoid the usual tossers like durrell, conain, kilsimba,stinkbox,koxine, and any other zergers and ur ok i found..

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I was thinking about this while i was at work (nothing to do at work) :) Maybe we could do what Gahn done?

Sellect an Area and all the soloer's go there at a specific time.
No Dueling though!!
Maybe have a policy of 'If its Red it's Dead' but with the following rules?

Rules should be...or on the lines...

Sellect an Area
No Adding until 1 person dead
Be on your toes just incase you get killed after a fight
No waiting for enemy to regain HP unless you feel like it but dont be surprised if another Enemy comes and jumps you.

At a guess there would be quite a few stealthers around so maybe if they are around use 'DECOY' to let visible or other stealthers know your around.

No camping Drop off also.
There is nothing worse than an enemy who gets off a boat and instantly killed.

and ofc any other rules you can think off

What do you guys think?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Could try it, but Gahn's was by far the best effort at getting it up and running, and did actually work for quite a time (month or so), but that ultimately failed, and had a huge head of steam at one point, so can't see anything coming close to working again. If nothing else, population is nowhere near dense enough to support it - even then, I think the main complaint was didnt meet enough soloers and get enough fights, and also not enough different people.That gonna be 10 times worse now.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
A soloing area full of let's think.... armsmen, wardens, valks etc etc.

You get the picture I suppose.

Just roam around saje and enjoy the OP toon :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
jus roam the hot spots, avoid the usual tossers like durrell, conain, kilsimba,stinkbox,koxine, and any other zergers and ur ok i found..

You can add Djax, Zyrax and other skilled rangers to that list.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Shame our duels go on for like 20 mins. 20 mins is a long time to hope not to get added or zerged on and TY for not shearing the buffs in our second duel :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom