2007 Soloers.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
rofl either that or ps+ ip2 + wh speed and run into keep :) oh ye he respeced to more grp friendly or better said stealthzerg friendly battlemaster line, so no ps anymore and he prolly will get raped before he reaches keep.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Jamies > all Champs.
Molested > all Hunters.

Funny to see Gustav in the list. He only knows how to run the fuck away.

I see you feel the need to post here and on my gratz thread mate to make a point. Pity its about the only one time we have met and when I had thesearcher and an infil mate duo adding on my fight with you. You continued to beat on me even though they were as well. So I ran off and happily escaped. Shows your playstyle tbh. I would normally disengage and not follow if fellow mids felt the need to jump in on my fights.

I find it amusing that you need to make a point twice about a 1 off fight I had with you ages ago. You post such knowledge about my gaming style yet, its an opinion from a 1 off event. Such forum trolling imo.

I obviously pissed you off that you couldn't get my rps. Makes me happy that I found you afk soon after and was able to repay the wonderful gaming style you showed that day. Don't worry I was killed soon after by that same duo.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I see you feel the need to post here and on my gratz thread mate to make a point. Pity its about the only one time we have met and when I had thesearcher and an infil mate duo adding on my fight with you. You continued to beat on me even though they were as well. So I ran off and happily escaped. Shows your playstyle tbh. I would normally disengage and not follow if fellow mids felt the need to jump in on my fights.

I find it amusing that you need to make a point twice about a 1 off fight I had with you ages ago. You post such knowledge about my gaming style yet, its an opinion from a 1 off event. Such forum trolling imo.

I obviously pissed you off that you couldn't get my rps. Makes me happy that I found you afk soon after and was able to repay the wonderful gaming style you showed that day. Don't worry I was killed soon after by that same duo.

Was rather a dozen fights where you legged it. I couldn't care less if someone added on my try to fight you, I usually back off when someone adds, you can guess yourself why I didn't.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Just wondering who has been the best at what class so far and wether what i've picked up on by watching people fight is what others think etc. So here it goes.

Midgard:

Warrior: Jiradon (without doubt for me)
SB: Eul
Zerker: Zoia
Hunter: Gustav
Valk: ?
Skald: Alkz

Hibernia:

Champ: Oshen
Hero: Mandril / Taglime
Nightshade: a few to pick from (Deception/Soledad)
Ranger: ;x
Warden: Uru(something)
Blademaster:?

Albion:

Infiltrator: (A few good ones about) Fav is probs Lasttime
Armsman: Not seen many out, Hawkslayers maybe?
Mercenary: same again not seen many about ;x
Paladin:?
Scout: Wildkat
Friar: ?

Please tell me if i missed any classes off etc and just add them on :]

PS: This was not intended to be a "boost my epeen" thread so dont just name someone because they suck you off everynight etc ;]

Bit rich you bothering to start this thread.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Was rather a dozen fights where you legged it. I couldn't care less if someone added on my try to fight you, I usually back off when someone adds, you can guess yourself why I didn't.

No mate it wasn't a dozen fights. Not even close. I wouldnt run from an infil of your rank ever. Stop forum trolling and posting snide comments. If I ran from you at all theres a good reason for it, and its because you had a lot of help or adding wankers on our fight. But in a 1v1 theres no way i would leave you at all. i have too many tricks and too much damage output to be worried. I have no idea why you would post about me at all and be such a wally when our encounters don't even register on my radar. So again, thanks for your input and gratz but I will post it in the round file I keep by my desk marked trash.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
No mate it wasn't a dozen fights. Not even close. I wouldnt run from an infil of your rank ever. Stop forum trolling and posting snide comments. If I ran from you at all theres a good reason for it, and its because you had a lot of help or adding wankers on our fight. But in a 1v1 theres no way i would leave you at all. i have too many tricks and too much damage output to be worried. I have no idea why you would post about me at all and be such a wally when our encounters don't even register on my radar. So again, thanks for your input and gratz but I will post it in the round file I keep by my desk marked trash.

you run from me :p

Thats only coz you run from my /hugs :(

Amphrax/Arauddry

P.S.

Oh and Manisch leave the poor kobbie alone! You have to get past me if you want to /hug /kiss gustav.... HES MINE Dammit!

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
you run from me :p

Thats only coz you run from my /hugs :(

Amphrax/Arauddry

P.S.

Oh and Manisch leave the poor kobbie alone! You have to get past me if you want to /hug /kiss gustav.... HES MINE Dammit!

I run from you cos I owe you money. Im a tight wad and hate paying. :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Keep deluding yourself. I never bothered to record anything versus you because of the obvious running. I'll refrain from resurrecting the other thread where some other folks claim that you run a lot with the same bullshit responses from you.

Been killing peeps up to RR11 at RR4/5, so I don't know what your RR remark is about, beside of that a Hunter of your RR shouldn't be running away like this from a low RR Infiltrator. Paper bag and stuff, no where close to an almost unbeatable one like Molested you are and I'd be using my toys to leg it as you do but I wouldn't deny it on the forums like you do.

I used to run away on my Armsman a lot when, ask TC :).

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Been killing peeps up to RR11 at RR4/5, so I don't know what your RR remark is about, beside of that a Hunter of your RR shouldn't be running away like this from a low RR Infiltrator. Paper bag and stuff, no where close to an almost unbeatable one like Molested you are and I'd be using my toys to leg it as you do but I wouldn't deny it on the forums like you do.

I used to run away on my Armsman a lot when, ask TC :).

This one time, at band camp...

Again I thank you for your kind posts. They make an interesting story.

Molested by far outclasses me, and so do many other hunters of lower realm rank. I don't claim to be l33t or even close to good. Will never claim that I am. I'm a casual player that barely knows how to qbind and my reactions sook.

So by all means - bring your stories around the camp fire about the loads of times I run from your l33tness. I do run from ppl when theres other in the vicinity, I hate giving up my RPs to duos and adders. I just amuses me that you think its you I run from. Not the other dudes coming up from behind you to 'help'.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Reading this makes my limpy zerker happy. \o/
Not that there's a lot of zerkers to choose from these days, or any light tanks...
Skald: Chandi's, which i can't remember the name on
Nice to see someone still remember i play a skald, even if they don't remember it's name. :p
Though, to be fair, it's been more or less inactive for well over a year. Think i dinged rr10 a couple of weeks after the RP patch and have barely touched it since, so don't really qualify for a 2007 vote.

Personally i'm not sure who to vote for. I RvR maybe once or twice a week and half the time i'm drunk. :drink:
<Runs to the fridge to grab another beer>

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Not that there's a lot of zerkers to choose from these days, or any light tanks...

Nice to see someone still remember i play a skald, even if they don't remember it's name. :p
Though, to be fair, it's been more or less inactive for well over a year. Think i dinged rr10 a couple of weeks after the RP patch and have barely touched it since, so don't really qualify for a 2007 vote.

Personally i'm not sure who to vote for. I RvR maybe once or twice a week and half the time i'm drunk. :drink:

Zoia come back :(

Everz

FH is my second home

ive always wanted to make a zerk.. damn that urge is coming back ;<

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I'll make a new skald temp when we get 1.88, so you might see me out then. :p

my sb is lvl 42 already! ^^
gear up yours imo and pwn with dual labby dot weapons :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom