Armsman: Hydrion
Friar: ????
Mauler: ????
Mercenary: ????
Heretic: Haxen
Cleric: Haddaway
Infil: Shadowlost/Cerishas
Scout: Izasku

I think it's sweet of people to say haxen, when i havn't played him for 6 month or so .. but thx :)

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Hero: Mandril ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u gotta be shitting me? this guy soloes even less then me :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Hero: Mandril ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u gotta be shitting me? this guy soloes even less then me :D

Well, I haven't played in a while now (2 weeks or so since I rvr'ed) but the times I met him he was solo.

Even though he dumped me every single time he hit me for 600 damage and had like 5000hp throughout the fight (IP2, Moose) so he's tough, and since I haven't been zerged by him I classify him as a soloer.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
"Assasins are way to easy, rr11 inf popped me the other day and i killed her w/o using IP with 85% left and she purged slam. "

I sense strong opposition on US servers ^^

Kinag

Part of the furniture
"Assasins are way to easy, rr11 inf popped me the other day and i killed her w/o using IP with 85% left and she purged slam. "

I sense strong opposition on US servers ^^

I can tell you one thing.

Not all players on US are as bad as I was lead to believe in the years on EU.

There are actually some good players there, but there are also some really bad players..

But this is the same on Dyvet as well :p

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
true tahnes are hardmode 1on1 ur so right im a noob

VN Boards - Are thanes borderline overpowered now?

only thing i can find that surports my ignorence is some retard ranting about OP thanes ... :(

Well... If u go and compare Thane with other classes like : Valk, Reaver, Mauler, Vamp, Warden, Arms, Hero, Warrior, Champ u will c that those classes r (ranging from a bit to a lot) better on a 1vs1 fight without using the terrain, just numbers.
U basically think Thanes r OP cause of some procs on some styles. But in reality, thane doesnt have a proper ML he can use (bar setting some 2-3 storms and standing inside them, which is unrealistic), has limited hit points and weaponskill, and high Stormcalling speccing on a strict melee fight (since most if not all of these classes can interrupt at range as they close in), has little to offer over mid range speccing.
So thanes aint OP ... they r just quite decent... and great fun to play ... cause of the dual nature of the class.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
true tahnes are hardmode 1on1 ur so right im a noob

VN Boards - Are thanes borderline overpowered now?

only thing i can find that surports my ignorence is some retard ranting about OP thanes ... :(

thats not true, just roll a thane and you will see, I have more WS and HP on my inf than most thanes , this low WS causes you to get blocked/evaded a lot... its fun to play sure, op in 1v1, not really.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
schar you need to consider the possiblity your talking out your ass!

LINK VNBOARDS! IF SOMEONE THERE SAYS THANES ARE OP ITS GOSPEL!

also mandril has solod more than 99% of this server. Your having a pop at him for not soloing on a fooking visual group class! omg how lame.

Thanes are cool, they can juice the defensive end game that is daoc for surivability. They got nice toys, nice damage proc, stormcalling after slam, ST...

But they are just a normal solid visual classes definetly not one of the true retard mode classes.

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
nux slam u u nuke nuke nuke nux engages u forever nux slams u nuke nuke nuke, nux engages u etc etc etc, maybe its nux playstyle that enoys me to shit, think its a sure win, think if all ppl with high shield only engaged and put mob with mob myth dear god that

and mandril been running in large/small groups forever in the time i was running on my skald, i can only talk about what i notice

Sorin

Banned
No-one is a good soloer unless they can own me big time...
And there is only one so far.. Logitack.

Rest can't do shit without having some kind of imba style debuff up.

What got those freaking style debuffs besides from WH btw?
I want it!!

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Your having a pop at him for not soloing on a fooking visual group class! omg how lame.

this thread is about soloing, imo he doesnt fit in here from observations on my skald thats why i said haha

censi

Can't get enough of FH
this thread is about soloing, imo he doesnt fit in here from observations on my skald thats why i said haha

like i say he has solo'd more than 99% of the server. thats not even an exageration.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Alb
Inf - Shadowlost/Imco
Arms - i refuse to fight them =P
Cleric - Haddaway
Merc - Twinsun

Mid
SB - Eul/erm ...
Hunter - Molested/Tonfa (when he plays >.<)
Warrior - Jiradon (i give up on even trying now!)
Zerker - Chandi

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
hoho never done one of these so here is what ive experienced the few weeks ive been active

Hibernia:

Champ: Oshen (dumps but kills me ;c)
Hero: Mandril (he is so tough i just have to stand and watch his fights :D, creds for not being 100% mob5 s/s loller also)
Nightshade: been killed by makinkillspamms one a few times, and deception only /hug ;c
Ranger: weak class atm bigsoz
Warden: broken class atm bigsoz
Blademaster: Caylan, weak but nice strafing skills
Vamp: Vinter, but ill kick ur ass next patch ;c
Druid: Cuteyness for stealing my name

Albion:

Infiltrator: Arraudry, others just try to run away /wave Inifity/Shadowss etc
Armsman: Hydron if still active havent met him since i last renewed.
Mercenary: Saracen thrust one rr7 or something cant remember name but have infil aswell. dumps but win.
Paladin: very weak atm ;c suffer from hybrid ws
Scout: all zerg and leech or ps into keeps
Friar: Cosmoque/Sparviola sp? i know they are ***** when they zerg but one time when fighting one of em even CM fg left us be \o/

Mid:

Alkz pink rr5 skald > everything. I wish ill someday be as good as him he is my idol

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
nux slam u u nuke nuke nuke nux engages u forever nux slams u nuke nuke nuke, nux engages u etc etc etc, maybe its nux playstyle that enoys me to shit, think its a sure win, think if all ppl with high shield only engaged and put mob with mob myth dear god that

I am sorry...didnt know Heroes dont have engage... or that u cant use something to delay a fight.
Besides... when u pop around and add all the time even on an ongoing 1vs1 fight ... why not use all one has to beat your sorry ass back to your bb ?
Cause frankly.. i cant remember any straight up fight vs u.

(PS: .. i dont usually slam and nuke on heavy tanks cause its much lower dps than styling on them..which makes your point even more air thin)... tyvm

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
nice list of what my group call roll over!! arpee!! yay !!!

oh w8, ½ of it aint true and i barely play dyvet:<

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
I am sorry...didnt know Heroes dont have engage... or that u cant use something to delay a fight.
Besides... when u pop around and add all the time even on an ongoing 1vs1 fight ... why not use all one has to beat your sorry ass back to your bb ?
Cause frankly.. i cant remember any straight up fight vs u.

(PS: .. i dont usually slam and nuke on heavy tanks cause its much lower dps than styling on them..which makes your point even more air thin)... tyvm

as i said engage is lame shit imo and my hero aint mastery of blocking cause shield is Oped atm, and to befrank u added plenty on my toons aswell so stfu with that adding shit u seem to base all ur "lewt rep" on

and fyi i had atleast 3 fights with u where u engaged and did the precise same shit, fighting u is like reading the same book over, nothing new just the same boring shit

i know u and censi is best buds and both play the game after ur own rules which u think ppl all should play by but leave the shit out that doesnt have anything to do with this thread

Quote:

like i say he has solo'd more than 99% of the server. thats not even an exageration.

NOT FROM MY OBSEVATIONS! and wtf u havent even played much since u stopped playing hunter and played censi for like 1 day or something so what do u know of the past weeks that i played in that u havent?

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
as i said engage is lame shit imo and my hero aint mastery of blocking cause shield is Oped atm, and to befrank u added plenty on my toons aswell so stfu with that adding shit u seem to base all ur "lewt rep" on

and fyi i had atleast 3 fights with u where u engaged and did the precise same shit, fighting u is like reading the same book over, nothing new just the same boring shit

Well... that lame and stuff... usually come from peeps that r playing on a normal level (i can bet u only have Slam fron your shield styles on the qbars too). And i just got moblock3... Same as before patch.
As for mine adding on your chars ... They way i seen u play on the hero... and the way i seen u play on sb and on skald... i would not be surprised if i have all your chars marked with a little red tag in my book.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Infi: Cerishas/Shadowlost
Scout: Izasku
Arms: Class doesn't need good players, the most respected soloer of em is Hydron tho.
Paladin: Theodon, think i've seen him once in a while in '07..
Cleric: Haddaway - Tough ass to beat without Purge up and alot of DET :)

SB: Eul/Diabloman/Illusb - all very good players who knows how to play their class.. Can't decide who's best :D
Huntress: Tonfa/Molested
Warrior: Jiradon
Thane: Nuxtoperpatitis
Skald: Chandi's, which i can't remember the name on

dont mention me, i havent played for a while tbh ...and i am playing reaver a bit but not too much... he needs temp for come back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom