FAO Hibs

X

Xeanor

enchanter dmg is very good, there's no use saying it isn't :)

hit mostly cap with the heat debuff if enemy has no heat resist buff in grp, with some crit you can 2shot a caster with a little bit of luck and with assisting most goes down in 3 seconds Oo

my enchanter even killed a troll warrior in 2 heat nukes, although that warrior wasn't buffed :D (hit both nukes 570+2xx :D)

O

old.windforce

heat debuff and baseline nuke hits my fully SC-ed cleric with resist buffs for 867 without crit. every time

L

lillagullan

i wanna se my ice wiz do more than 200 dmg with baseline nuke! that would be awesome!

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by old.windforce
heat debuff and baseline nuke hits my fully SC-ed cleric with resist buffs for 867 without crit. every time

screenshot please. I was RR6 and maxed light (maxed light as in with max +skills from items), my cap was 570.

edit: yes I do know that heatdebuff+base DD is powerful and with crits it does hurt for alot. Having a good assist team usually kills casters extremely fast and tanks might take one more round.
But saying that u get nuked for 800 without crit is just complete bullshit.

T

tildson

sigh.. another clueless random, or a very ironical note to all the debuff-DD whiners ;)

btw, RM's can do exactly the same, tho no pbae but strong bolts ;), and in next patch cabalists also gets their baseline lifetap upped to 179delving value

E

Edlina

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Master of magery=bigger nukes.

570 is cap for base light dd with MoM 2... with the amount of active ra's for chanters (or elds) you need rr9+ before you can really consider getting more... baod RP MCL 2 purge and moc is a lot of points

You sir are either very bad at writing something in jest, or just an idiot...

pbaoe on the other hand caps at 1026 I belive, with mom 2, so stay away tanks :)

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Xeanor
enchanter dmg is very good, there's no use saying it isn't :)

hit mostly cap with the heat debuff if enemy has no heat resist buff in grp, with some crit you can 2shot a caster with a little bit of luck and with assisting most goes down in 3 seconds Oo

my enchanter even killed a troll warrior in 2 heat nukes, although that warrior wasn't buffed :D (hit both nukes 570+2xx :D)

Did 2 times 570 + 233 dmg to a healer the other day :D same crit 2 dds in a row and still latino got the kill :< nerfable!

But anyway ye, debuffed dmg is good for casters, and chanters/mana elds get high dmg with baseline dd and still get pbaoe, GP is what makes caster groups really viable for hib though, compared to alb/mid... No GP in caster grps = almost always die vs a good enemy tank group, can baod before mezz but just a couple sec mezzed and all casters are down, and res sick unbuffed casters are useless... That's the real reason hib caster groups still work without having the determination tanks get...

Z

zapzap

SM is not a bad class at all, can survive lots beating if played well,still dont think is right a class can debuff own DD + get pbae+pet, and not having to do a split spec.

Zapsi

E

Edlina

Originally posted by zapzap
SM is not a bad class at all, can survive lots beating if played well,still dont think is right a class can debuff own DD + get pbae+pet, and not having to do a split spec.

Zapsi

Actually then all casters should be on that level, it's almost like the fact that tanks can be (almost) totally immune to all CC and they can hit while being hit and they can hit without end and they have way more hits and af etc. Really fact is that chanters are the only caster class (perhaps mana eld too when working together with chanters) that are on level with tanks, so really it's pretty silly to whine about chanters, that certainly aren't more overpowered than mercs zerkers BM's etc. (no need to mention svgs ofcourse since svgs are way overpowered compared to anything else)

Truth is that chanters are the only caster class that are on level with tanks and still without gp ra they'd be pretty useless.

A

amazingsteve

Exactly, the problem with mages is that they can do fuck all if someone farts in Russia, tanks can do dmg pretty much anytime except when they're CCed (but mages these days are longer CCed due to deter) or when target is out of reach (obviously mages don't have this problem)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Word is on the US servers that after ToA, Dark SMs are going to be extremely nasty as the damage rate and damage cap with artifacts combined with lifetap goes through the roof.

About time, though bet I'm still just a gimp with a nice graphics engine :D

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Word is on the US servers that after ToA, Dark SMs are going to be extremely nasty as the damage rate and damage cap with artifacts combined with lifetap goes through the roof.

About time, though bet I'm still just a gimp with a nice graphics engine :D

Yanks think that valewalkers are viable in groups, don't trust what US people tell you :p

Users who are viewing this thread