FAO Hibs

N

)nick(

If people have spotted blabbers how about we get some proof. Show us some logs and name and shame the pathetic little tards.

If not publicly atleast pm me with the logs as we were the first hibs to run into the mid zerg and I can compare the times to see if there is a leak in our /as (which I strongly doubt).

T

Talmont

Gratz on relic Hibs, you have had so many attempt you deserve to get lucky and its always fun when Middie end up being the big losers with no relic :)

But our Alb CG was so bad everyone felt a need to yell orders that contradicted each other and at the end i created my own cg because i couldnt stand the other one.

So gratz Hibs :)

O

old.Maronan

To mimic an old whine:

I won't be doing anymore RvR until IRC is nerfed! Waa waa :p

R

Roo Stercogburn

Oh I dunno Talmont.

Whats the repair bill for both relic keeps and nearly every single Alb keep? ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Actually something I thought about on the night, which I forgot to mention here earlier.

One of the things that was good to see last night was the lack of need to lock the CG. It was locked a couple of times so things could be explained without interference but (as far as I'm aware) the rest of the night it was just left open. Though I was running our CG initially (there were other CGs for other tasks - bring on Battlegroups!), due to LD's, Kharok was the CG Man for the remainder of the evening. Wouldn't mind knowing if he locked it, or if it was left open. My impression was that it was open.

A

Aran Thule

Well done Hibs, sorry i missed it.

Save the Horn for me <grin>

Roo, Zapsi, mids ect, sounds like you had a good try and ambitious plans, <bows> i know how tough it is to get these things rolling.

p.s. let us play with the relics for a while, its the str ones you want really anyway. <grin>

R

Roo Stercogburn

Don't think I made it clear in original post after re-reading it. This was Zapsi's raid, I was just helping with a rather noisy and visible part of it :)

C

Cami

Originally posted by )nick(
If people have spotted blabbers how about we get some proof. Show us some logs and name and shame the pathetic little tards.

If not publicly atleast pm me with the logs as we were the first hibs to run into the mid zerg and I can compare the times to see if there is a leak in our /as (which I strongly doubt).

Someone copy/pasted some albs talking about "what RR?" in #daoc.prydwen, this was before my guildgroup even ported to HW :) But i suppose the mids going trough hib was in emain already. Even if it was, a RR should NEVER be discussed on irc until its 100% over (Read: next day or similar).

I dont remember the exact words, im at work atm so i cant show the logs just yet, and im not sure i want to either :)

Ill look trough my logs again, and if i see that it is sufficient material, ill send them to right-later.

No need to name and shame, maybe :p

S

scarffs

Originally posted by Talmont
Gratz on relic Hibs, you have had so many attempt you deserve to get lucky and its always fun when Middie end up being the big losers with no relic :)

But our Alb CG was so bad everyone felt a need to yell orders that contradicted each other and at the end i created my own cg because i couldnt stand the other one.

So gratz Hibs :)

He Talmont, what did yesterday cost us mids ? Maybe some rams.
What did it cost Albion ? Almost every door in the frontier and a relic?
Big loser doesnt seem Mid to me. I actually have even more respect for my fellow mids after what i saw yesterday, so the moral winner is Midgard, for sure.

F

froler-mid

i liked hibs showing up, nice move imo :D

after all, albs lost a relic......

:bazbeer:

T

tildson

Mids just had bad luck just as hib has have twice - sosed away..

Hib has definitely the lowest numbers, though when Excalibur was down we had a record -> 620 or similar!
But usually its 300-340 primetime with 90 lvl50's - albs have had 600 and mids 500 when ive asked on IRC, so unfortunately we are still very low populated compared to the others, give back /lvl 30 :(

T

tiareth

Passing through emain, the busiest frontier with 130 people for no apparent reason is obvioulsy going to attract some attention. So, i don't think irc was needed, hibs had spotted you in emain, other hibs saw you entering Marfach and some hibs even saw you going through summoner's hall towards alb exit. I am guessing albs saw you too, i don't think they needed irc for anything.

Also, as for the hib numbers i think hibs who have replied here are underestimating them. I counted the people in the cg one by one before we port to HW to head for the power rk and there were 126 people in it, more joining over time. Of course they weren't all level 50's or anything and they weren't all with the main force all the time (many got lost on the way to Snowdonia due to ld's, people losing speed etc) but the numbers were considerably higher than the ones reported i think.

F

faderullan

When i sended people who i know is the main people in albion defence, they had no idea about mids going through marfach. We did that when there was no mids near hib relics. We already knew about the mid forces from emain. So there couldnt really be anywhere else they had gone. Some minutes later i got confirmed by other albs that mids had indeed went through marfach.

F

froler-mid

PE was late too str relic keep(first door down..)

im more concerned bout those 20 avalonians that were camping RK walls when we charged ;dd

V

voltage

Originally posted by froler-mid
i liked hibs showing up, nice move imo :D

after all, albs lost a relic......

:bazbeer:

well played to hibs, 2 keeps under attack we were going to lose something, was just a matter of how much :)

would say tho, the relic we lost was giving us 0% power bonus and is now giving hibs 10% power bonus... so mids perhaps shouldnt be as :bazbeer: about it :]

T

tildson

awwww.... cry more bout numbers ffs ;dd

cry more fotmer

im stating facts

am i wrong btw? if not, who is the one crying

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by tildson
cry more fotmer

im stating facts

am i wrong btw? if not, who is the one crying

fotmer best u can do? aww..

u came up with 120ish hibs on what...? 15mins?

ive seen alot more guildgroup hibs out then alb have atm.

A

amazingsteve

Well, hearing the msg "DAGDA UNDER ATTACK SOON !!!11one1" kinda persuades some of the hibs to defend the relic. If that then turns into a relic-attack instead, they just go wif the flow. (not to mention it looks uncool to leave =/)

oh and Froler sucks :clap:

T

tildson

well you are a fotmer :)

and why the useless comparisons? come up with something useful as argument instead

S

Soromaar2

nice lead by droooood /salute

was damn fun evning

O

oldnick

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
Afaik...albs had ppl at excal 20 - 30 mins before we were even to attack, I know I saw them on the walls at excalibur. Tbh I dont buy the bullshit that albs spotted us at hibs version of DG, its just not possible. Even if they did how do they take the conclusion that we are going to rr the albs? I can understand if the hibs had seen us enter hibs DG, but then how do albs find out?...My opinion again.

Well played to the hibs.

I dont know how the info was gained , but my grp was normall rvring when the call came over /as < 10FG Mids just entered HoC in Emain>. Now if 10fg mids go into that dungeon in hibland, theres only one possible destination.

Erodafira grp of wizzies went immediately to HoC entrance to get some rps (on easy mode again no doubt) and we was stood there for a good 10 mins waiting before a celt came round the corner. Mids came 2-3 mins after that. If you consider how long it took for us to get from Castle Sauvage to Hoc + 10 mins that a fair amount of time imo maybe 30 mins? , certainly enough for albs to log into/ get to Excal.

Please dont take anything i say as concrete, somedays i cant remember my own name, but thats how i remember it

Grats to all who was there imo

Robert ( i think)

E

Eroda

Alb cg was chaotic to say the least :p

Comments like 'Screw the power relics, get to excal' hardly makes Albion's casters want to defend the str relics (and i know it pissed off alot of people) :p
Something more constructive like 'get to excal, we dont want damn savages doing any more damage' would have been more suitable :)

Nicely played by hibs though, i thought we did well to keep hold of all the str relics in the end too.

I

Indiana Jones

aye, i really hated ppl saying to forget about powerrelic, also because our own relic didn't give us any bonuses

I can understand that defending 3 relics is better than defending 1 relic, nevertheless, we should have been able to put of a fight on both keeps if we worked together... but i guess that will never happen

also... this wouldn't be a good thread if there were no whines... :)
So i would like to thank

The 20ish albs in emain
The 30ish albs in odin
The 50ish albs in avalon city
The 60ish albs in darkness falls

I didn't bother to /who other high lvl area's, but i'm sure there were more albs doing nothing :)

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by )nick(

[20:43] <@carp-> arcos we need a merc for rr defense
[20:44] <@Arcos> FO!
[20:44] <@Arcos> ;)
[20:44] <@carp-> :EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[20:44] <@carp-> meet outside hoc?
[20:44] <@carp-> oops
[20:44] <+Aoln> theres a RR? xD
[20:44] <@carp-> did i say that?
[20:44] <+Aoln> ^^
[20:44] <+Naveh> There is 102mid out of HoC :x
[20:45] <@carp-> 102 MIDS IN HOC U SAY?
[20:45] <+Naveh> yer..
[20:46] <+Naveh> Silly innit?
[20:46] <@carp-> yes

^^this is GMT time

Mids attacked Myrrdins@2110 GMT
Mids attacked Excal@2120 GMT

O

old.mattshanes

Well done hibs, i didn't like being heat debuffed before and nuked by eclipse or NP and now it's even worse :E piojo(i think it was) nuke me 843 tonight :/

Oh well nice to see hibs get something for once oO

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
[20:43] <@carp-> arcos we need a merc for rr defense
[20:44] <@Arcos> FO!
[20:44] <@Arcos> ;)
[20:44] <@carp-> :EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[20:44] <@carp-> meet outside hoc?
[20:44] <@carp-> oops
[20:44] <+Aoln> theres a RR? xD
[20:44] <@carp-> did i say that?
[20:44] <+Aoln> ^^
[20:44] <+Naveh> There is 102mid out of HoC :x
[20:45] <@carp-> 102 MIDS IN HOC U SAY?
[20:45] <+Naveh> yer..
[20:46] <+Naveh> Silly innit?
[20:46] <@carp-> yes

^^this is GMT time

Mids attacked Myrrdins@2110 GMT
Mids attacked Excal@2120 GMT

:/

O

old.mattshanes

That's a guild member, makes me really annoyed seeing that. :/

I don't use IRC myself so have no idea things like that happen only if someone tells me ingame, that person should really know better :/

M

Melachi-

Aye, I really never taught steveiriwin would so something like this :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom