N

)nick(

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
That's a guild member, makes me really annoyed seeing that. :/

Anything to keep those 3 str relics :(

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by hansa
Well since 1fg can kill the grand summoner and it wouldnt make sence for mids to enter marfach just to exit to DG i would say that guessing what you were up too was fairky easy... Just my opinion

Yeah, it would make sense to the hibs...but how in the hell did the albs find out?

Hibgard...hah ;p

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by )nick(
If people have spotted blabbers how about we get some proof. Show us some logs and name and shame the pathetic little tards.

If not publicly atleast pm me with the logs as we were the first hibs to run into the mid zerg and I can compare the times to see if there is a leak in our /as (which I strongly doubt).

I dont have a log, but a friend and fellow GM of midgard might have, he posted in a private channel something like:

<nick>(name) log on your merc we need it for relic defence

And this is when I stand on the walls of excalibur 10 minutes before mids hit myrrdin.

This is the reason to why I dont buy any of the bullshit that albs spotted us. There is no way they (albs) can guess (well almost) that we are going for albs when going emain -> hib DG (dunno name :p) and to hit albion. No way.

O

old.windforce

10 fg mids were spotted by stealthers in emain and they were converging

the report came while we we were farming highlords and all alliances were informed before mids even entered marfach

irc blabber is st00pid

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by )nick(
Anything to keep those 3 str relics :(

If you think i like any forms of cheating within in this game then you are very wrong indeed ;/

N

)nick(

If you think i like any forms of cheating within in this game then you are very wrong indeed ;/

I replied to the wrong post. It was aimed at the RR blabber from your guild.

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.Belorfyn

Funny thing, when Hibs were on their way to Myrd, killing Mid reinforcements (3fg atleast of these), we had some suggestions right away in CG about Albs and Hibs teaming up again :)

The funny thing is, Mids and Hibs are still the only ones to co-op fully on a relic raid ^^ Sweet pics of Mids and Hibs bowing to each other on top of dead Albs, anyone ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Actually Path, if you think about it, Hibs have a history of piggybacking other people's raids.

If you recall, a week or so ago when Albs got a str relic from us it was because Hibs decided to mount an attack based on Alb activity in Mid which led to Mid forces being diverted and Albs getting a good run on the Str relic keep.

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Actually Path, if you think about it, Hibs have a history of piggybacking other people's raids.

If you recall, a week or so ago when Albs got a str relic from us it was because Hibs decided to mount an attack based on Alb activity in Mid which led to Mid forces being diverted and Albs getting a good run on the Str relic keep.

Aye, but wheras we seized the day, we never actually openly split the relics with the Hibs ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Hardly splitting. We fully intended to take anything we could get if successful.

And we will again.

I'll get you, and your little dog too! :D

P

- Pathfinder -

Hardly splitting. We fully intended to take anything we could get if successful.

And we will again.

I'll get you, and your little dog too! :D

That's why the Hib and Mid relic carriers bowed to each other inside the RK? :p

Come and get sum if you dare ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Mids got wiped at Myrddins. What I don't think has been mentioned was that the force that actually made it to Myrddins wasn't really big enough for a proper relic assault.

Fortunately Albs are such sloppy housekeepers their doors were mush.

That force was somewhat undermanned (undertrolled / underkobbied / whatever) and we really didn't expect to get inside. We didn't have even the same numbers as the Hibs that turned up as far as I'm aware.

I was actually at the MMGH with a group at that point due to various LDs and so forth and was basically relaying instructions and info between various parts of our little day trip to Alb.

On hindsight, what we should have done, was asked that we withdraw from Myrddins and let the Hibs attack it, pulling our second force back to Excal while the Hibs got on with it. This only occured to me afterwards, oh the benefits of hindsight. Also I guess we weren't sure how far off the Hibs were - there was the possibility we could have been in and out before they got there.

While Albs got to keep their Str relics (at a fairly shocking repair cost I think you'll agree) and Hibs got away with a power relic, Mids got something else.

I had various people PM'ing me with "This won't work etc" type messages right from the word go. Yes, there were a lot of dubious points to the plan but when Zap first presented it, despite doubts, I thought, yeh, thats inventive and different. We just GOTTA try that out to see what its like.

So what did Mids get?

We're working together again. First time properly in nearly 2 months. And we're not afraid to try out some really different ideas as a realm when it comes to finding new ways to mess up your day.

I commented in the CG on the night, I couldn't care less about the relics, we've got a working Midgard again.

O

old.Hardbein

I commented in the CG on the night, I couldn't care less about the relics, we've got a working Midgard again.

Fear !!!!

Asta la vista - albs :)
We'll be back!

F

Fafnir

I just think its sad that people need to use outside game communication to inform others about rrs that are gonna start at any moment. If you get the information about its the right way ingame, is it so hard to use the ingame channels to get the word out?

Or do you have to prove you are a big boy and can use irc?

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Fafnir
I just think its sad that people need to use outside game communication to inform others about rrs that are gonna start at any moment. If you get the information about its the right way ingame, is it so hard to use the ingame channels to get the word out?

Or do you have to prove you are a big boy and can use irc?

Just like some mids today, probably blabbed on IRC for help at beno to hibs xD

A

amazingsteve

<Phusion|Moeni> how can hibs know about albs attacking beno?
<Phusion|Moeni> fucking x-realming shit
<Tynan-> are you totally stupid?
<Phusion|Moeni> are you?
<Tynan-> albs retook 3 keeps in past hour..
<Tynan-> no shit your going for the last keep also no?

hahah -_- pwned

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by amazingsteve
<Phusion|Moeni> how can hibs know about albs attacking beno?
<Phusion|Moeni> fucking x-realming shit
<Tynan-> are you totally stupid?
<Phusion|Moeni> are you?
<Tynan-> albs retook 3 keeps in past hour..
<Tynan-> no shit your going for the last keep also no?

hahah -_- pwned

Yeah it will be when savages hit people with 3 str relics:great:

Played a caster group for once because there was suppose to be many mids in frontier that probably were phantoms or abducted by aliens.:p

E

Edlina

Well done hibs, i didn't like being heat debuffed before and nuked by eclipse or NP and now it's even worse :E piojo(i think it was) nuke me 843 tonight :/

Oh well nice to see hibs get something for once oO

Uber, cap for dd is 570 which makes crit cap 285 which gives a max dmg from 1 dd to 855dmg, 843 is pretty good then :D

F

faderullan

How can i always get 3 shotted if the cap is 570?

when my hp is 2320

I should be 5 shotted if the enemy never crit then right? That when all nukes are cap nukes.

A

amazingsteve

cos it crits often :x Givf screenie that u get 3 shotted, until that, ur a liar :eek:

F

froler-mid

hi_piojo.jpg

A

amazingsteve

that´s the pbaoe, we´re talking about heatdebuff+DD.

neeext!

C

Cami

Originally posted by amazingsteve
that´s the pbaoe, we´re talking about heatdebuff+DD.

neeext!

been hit for 5-800 damage from hib debuff dd's :eek: including crits ofc.

M

Melachi-

I have been three hitted a few times by enchanters, not that often though, most of the time I get nuked by em for 5xx tbh.
Have 2k hps rougly when nicely buffed

E

Edlina

Originally posted by faderullan
How can i always get 3 shotted if the cap is 570?

when my hp is 2320

I should be 5 shotted if the enemy never crit then right? That when all nukes are cap nukes.

/shrug should be con debuffed for ~150hits or smth? then there's the fact that with hmmz wut is it called, the increased crit ra, anyway chanters crit in about 30% of dds with that at level 2... so 1 out of the three nukes should crit and you should get about 150+570+570+~715 dmg from 3 dds.. that's 2k dmg in other words you shouldn't get 3 shot unless lucky crits crit on str/con debuff... Mebe you get 4 shot...

A

amazingsteve

doesn't give u a 773 dmg cap though. But if the nukes crit alot, then i agree with fader, he may get 3 shotted alot. But he won't get 3 shotted 100% of the times. (then again, vs eclipse or something similar, u´ll prolly have multiple mages blasting the shit out of u so /shrug)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom