+10% Flurry XXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddd!!!!11111111111111111111111

B

Bigade

[22:40] <Loch> everyone reply with 'qq'
[22:40] <Loch> please!

so qq

R

Recundis

Just a point Remi and for u other mids (flaming inc) but u mean to take the keeps b4 the relic not after :)
and ty ;)

A

amazingsteve

hooray hibs! \o/ \o/

and QQ!!1 just for Loch /me licks Loch

O

old.Morchaoron

so what happend exactly? mids fought bravely to take the relics and then hibs came and vultured it or what............?

C

Cami

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
so what happend exactly? mids fought bravely to take the relics and then hibs came and vultured it or what............?

something like that. :p

M

mid.Bashir

<Loch> remish's thread on bw could use a few 'qq's tho
<Loch> ;o

But! I refuse!

t.t

F

froler-mid

im gonna get all 'qq'rs BANNED"!!!!!11111111

mohiohi0hih0i0hihoihohi :kiss2:

D

darzil

I think :

Mids sneaked in via frontier dungeon in Hibernia to Albion.

Hibs came into frontier after them

Mids attacked Power relic keep

Albs drove off Mids from Power relic keep (although Hibs may have hit them in the rear?)

Mids attacked Excal (whilst many were still at Power relic keep)

Albs hit them as they tried to get out, but the Str relic got through.

Hibs took Albion Power relic

The relic carrier got taken down and the Str relic recovered, and taken somewhere ?

Something like that, anyway !

Darzil

V

VidX

Not /level 30, as there was only about 60 Hibs.... just helped that the Albs were out chasing Mids at Excal ;)

O

old.Leel

10 fg mids spotted at mmg emain, then 15fg mids spotted at mmg emain, hmm, this is no df raid.......
133 mids are reported by crim guards. Hibs form rr defense force at dagda. Mids are reported coing into marfach (wtf?). Mids are reported zerging the grand summoner and going alb side. So...we have a rr defense force....and mids are attacking excal most likely.....hey, let's go take alb power as albs will be busy with mids at excal.....
We get to snowdonia, and what do we see? Mids! Wtf? We gather up, scout them, then after second myrrdin door is down, we move in and kill all, then set up our own rams on third door. Voila, mucho fun, and a relic secured for hib and lots of pissed off mids and albs! Was great fun, my 47 chanter gained 5k rp's solo:)
Big thanks to Droooood from NP that turned the bulky rr defense force into rr attack force and secured a relic for hib:)

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by old.Leel
10 fg mids spotted at mmg emain, then 15fg mids spotted at mmg emain, hmm, this is no df raid.......
133 mids are reported by crim guards. Hibs form rr defense force at dagda. Mids are reported coing into marfach (wtf?). Mids are reported zerging the grand summoner and going alb side. So...we have a rr defense force....and mids are attacking excal most likely.....hey, let's go take alb power as albs will be busy with mids at excal.....
We get to snowdonia, and what do we see? Mids! Wtf? We gather up, scout them, then after second myrrdin door is down, we move in and kill all, then set up our own rams on third door. Voila, mucho fun, and a relic secured for hib and lots of pissed off mids and albs! Was great fun, my 47 chanter gained 5k rp's solo:)
Big thanks to Droooood from NP that turned the bulky rr defense force into rr attack force and secured a relic for hib:)

although im an alb, gratz on the capture :)

J

jimmy_kell

fair play to hibs, its nothing we wouldnt have done in same situation. :)

O

oldnick

well done mids for splitting your huge force and playing a double bluff on both relic keeps.

shame you was AGAIN spotted zerging into HoC. grats on good relic raids. lots peeps very despondant this evening

Nick

O

old.Belorfyn

I gotta say, it was the funniest RR I've ever been on. And so clever :)

Hibs must've been pretty confused and even if Albs saw us in Emain (and they did), well, "lookie mids going RR in Hib" :)

Though it's shame that some poor Hibby had to blab it on IRC that we were at GS with RR force. Found 2fg albs waiting for us at HoC entrance. They might of course had had other sources too, perhaps some alb really saw us going to Caverns.
Good thing the plan was even better, and even that couldn't ruin it totally. :)

Oh, and funny keepfighting aftewards :)

O

old.TeaSpoon

Somebody said on /as earlier:

Woo Hibgard!

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Somebody said on /as earlier:

Woo Hibgard!

Ah, it's the Conspiracy Theory :)

Funny thing, when Hibs were on their way to Myrd, killing Mid reinforcements (3fg atleast of these), we had some suggestions right away in CG about Albs and Hibs teaming up again :)

Well, there's always the good old Conspiracy Theory which always pops up sooner or later :)

O

[Oo]Escape

Nice try mids... good to see a RR with a difference!

Originally posted by oldnick
lots peeps very despondant this evening

The alb cg was pathetic... the worst I've ever been in.

Firbolgs are silly too, they have to turn up on every RR and piss people off. If hibs can gather 70+ within the hour and hit a relic keep, it shouldn't be hard to get 100 for your own planned RR! :p

O

[Oo]Escape

Originally posted by old.Belorfyn
Ah, it's the Conspiracy Theory :)

Funny thing, when Hibs were on their way to Myrd, killing Mid reinforcements (3fg atleast of these), we had some suggestions right away in CG about Albs and Hibs teaming up again :)

Well, there's always the good old Conspiracy Theory which always pops up sooner or later :)

buwahahaah.... when the leechers came, we had suggestions about hibs and mids teaming up. Which is more plausible considering the outcome ;)

+ There was a 4fg Alb retake force in pennines, when we had news about the Mid zerg moving into Marfach... so a couple of groups went into HoC.

G

GReaper

HaHAHAhAHHAhAHHAhAHHAhahhaHAhHAhHAHAhAhHAH!!!!1111+++!11

imo!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

And thanks for doing it primtime ;o

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Lots of Mids spotted in Emain (too many for DF raid), Hib tried to muster Relic defense force.

Mid's dissapreared and were reported in RvR Dung. Fair few Hibs were at Dagda then.

Mid's reported to have ported somewhere (guessed Alb) so it was suggested that Hib hit Alb Power RK (we assumed Mids were going str).

We got reports Mids were on power so held off (and was confused), was gonna hold till 2nd door was down. We got to RK, no Mids in sight (more confused) 2nd door at about 40%, smashed, grabbed and run.

Pretty much sums it up, oportunistic raid, could say we vultured but for the realm with the smallest population I think we did OK.

Z

zapzap

Mids did a great job trying on 2 relics at onces, hibs did what any realm would have done.

So close it was tho but we be back soon.

Zapsi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom