FAO Durgi

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi

Thank you for getting your ego in front of the realm (mid), because of Balthasar said you couldnt take it, we lost all our relics. And don't tell you couldnt anticipate this, because you have to be really stupid if you think albs or/and hibs wont attack our relic keeps without any uber guard defenses.

So before you raid, we got..

3 str relics
0 power relics
Uber guards

You do your ego raid (sorry, but thats what it is) and we get..
3 str relics
3 power relics
no uber guards

Albs / hibs take advantage of it , as can be expected, so we get..
0 str relics
0 power relics
uber guards

So in the end, in stead of winning anything, you lose our str relics, respect of some mids (for beeing selfish), and you win... respect of Balthasar. Was that worth it?

Thanks for deciding for the whole realm, I'm sure more mids feel like I do (at least 75% of whom I talked to).

I still have some respect for you, but you got a lot to make up mate. Its up to you to get your team of powerrelicraiders out again and get our str relics back.

(btw don't blame hibs / albs, we would do EXACTLY the same thing)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
dont be bitter, "durgi raids" got us those str relics in first place.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
chill out mate

a HELL of a lot mids went with him on this relic raid so dont put all the shit on him. having a go at each other aint gonna make things better, bouncing back (like we always do) and going out and taking the relics fair and square at a decent hour is what we need to do. all this balls using durgi as a scape goat is just wrong, their were no complaints about his 'ego' before hibs took the relics.

less bitching about each other, more organisation and we will have em back in a month tops. providing the hibs dont start defending albs relics for them :p

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
this is more a "make up the mistake" thread for me then a flame-D thread... but still am dissappointed in D. :(

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Get your facts straight Bash. Only one power relic was taken.

Anyways, I agree: this was asking for to be robbed of all relics. However the way it was done has marked a new "low" for the Prywden realm wars.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Over 140 on Dagda, and you blame one person.... nice one :eek:

I said it on the RvR threads, and would re-emphasise the point here...

WELL DONE DURGI!!

The stagnant state of the Relics needed something to happen, and the events of last night were certainly for the good of the whole situation on Prydwen.

Just a pity some Mids don't seem to see passed the 20% STR loss :)

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
LoL stop that whining, i know i aint a middie, but lets be honest its all about fun <even if people seem to forget this fact>, the fact is that you took all the relics without trouble, means you can take them back with no trouble, and im sure Durgi will start throwing trolls at Excalibur gates soon enough and you will most likely get the relics back, so why start flaming someone for getting all the relics you have, thats just a sign of dirsrespect, instead show us albies that we shouldnt get a big ego and get them back instead of start flaming someone who is willing to lead the realm in big raids, there aint to many of that kind of people. But since im an Albie just ignore me :D

carrot

Fledgling Freddie
Bash your soooo out of order here you sound more like a wining alb than a mid.

The whole idea of the game is to take and hold the other realms relics that meens all 6 not just 3.

So what we lost them.

It wasnt because we took 1 pow relic it was because we couldent orgenise a half decent defence at midnight and all the keep doors were set (unknown to us) to lvl 1 due to the server restart.

I say lets go take the relics back all 6. Why because were the only realm who is able and willing to do it and its FUN.

Infact as the other 2 realms are being really dull lets take all 6 and give the alb st relic to the hibs and the hib pow relic to the albs....thatll muck em up for weeks.

Old Nicodemus

Loyal Freddie
Ahhh give it a rest ladies.

The whole point of the game is for the relics to change hands on a constant basis. From what I've been hearing the only RvR that's been happening is the typical Emain gate camping (which hasn't changed since I last poked my nose in here).

If anything it's going to make a few people realise that there is more to RvR than Emain. Cheer up, take a chill pill and go and have fun.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
agree, dont whine.
just start think when/how take 1st own relic back and next 2 more.

only thing what make me wonder is how "proud" albs is now when they get middle week and 4am relics.
whit that pop advantage they got? can do it primetime easy, but no! only mids have had balls for that.

but relics change location and its good.
just hope this dont bring too many fotm alb st to rvr, who own everything left and right even one hand binded.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well.... all this kind of post does is DISCOURAGE durgi from organising raids to get it back, less whine more relics :D

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Ormorof said:
well.... all this kind of post does is DISCOURAGE durgi from organising raids to get it back, less whine more relics :D

so true, think twice before you say something

after all it's a game and very soon we'll have them back

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
You know..

After hibs picked up that 1 power relic, the guards would have repopped to their previous status on STR relic keep since mids only had 3 relics then.. so the defences of the STR relics weren't weakened at all by the time hibs got there.

So, there were as many uber guards as normal on str relic keep, just middies didn't defend it properly :p

Suppose you can blame Durgi for provoking the hibs into taking em tho, that was his fault since it's unlikely they'd have bothered if the pow relic hadn't been taken. :rolleyes: Tbh it's a good thing there's some relic action, it's what they're there for afterall.. the fact they give a bonus to str/pow is meant to be an *incentive* to take them and have them constantly moving from realm to realm...

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
lol leave him alone. he arranged a raid.. was a worthwhile raid as it stopped the relics being in the same place for any longer.. i personally didnt attend because i thought it was bad for mid.. good for the realm in the end, bad for mid. could see this ocming, but hey... we just gonna have to get our asses in gear and get them back. what time did we lose them btw? and how did we manage to lose BOTH the pwr relic we had AND the str relics? (presuming hibs took pwr and alb took str...)

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
You know..

After hibs picked up that 1 power relic, the guards would have repopped to their previous status on STR relic keep since mids only had 3 relics then.. so the defences of the STR relics weren't weakened at all by the time hibs got there.

So, there were as many uber guards as normal on str relic keep, just middies didn't defend it properly :p

Suppose you can blame Durgi for provoking the hibs into taking em tho, that was his fault since it's unlikely they'd have bothered if the pow relic hadn't been taken. :rolleyes: Tbh it's a good thing there's some relic action, it's what they're there for afterall.. the fact they give a bonus to str/pow is meant to be an *incentive* to take them and have them constantly moving from realm to realm...

guards dont repop until theyve been killed... so unless they decided to kill str relic guards on way to power keep... then the guards wud still have been weakened until killed.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
guards dont repop until theyve been killed... so unless they decided to kill str relic guards on way to power keep... then the guards wud still have been weakened until killed.

erm, the amount of relics you have doesn't affect how tough guards are (how high the lvl of the keep they are from affects that and is *completely* unrelated to relic status).. It affects only *the number* of guards you have. Relic guards repop extremely fast (as anyone who's been on a relic raid knows). They would definitely have repopped to their normal numbers for a realm with 3 relics before the hibs got to the str relic keep.

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
I wasnt on the raid, but the creator of this thread should be quiet, relics swaping hands is a good thing, fulll praise to durgi for organising it

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Ok lets get one thing perfectly clear, we lost some relic cheap frills.. considering the speed, discipline and success of ALL our recent relic raids, you really think we won't get them back?? Both Belorfyn and I have been commenting on a regular basis that previous relic status was boring, Relic are there for one purpose, to take and defend. Last night we took a relic on a well organised raid, getting a Relic force too Dun Dagda unseen, and enmass is possibly one of the hardest things to do Prime time, and given whats going on we're about the only realm capable of it. Midgards recent track record for a Raiding Realm, which is what we are, the majority of our realm partakes in Raiding, look at Belorfyn's never ending assaults on albions keeps for an example. Everytime he organises a trip abroad so to speak he gets loads of people show up, myself included. The emain grind is for only a small part of our realm, the bulk of midgard are raiders. Woo Hoo so we have to go and raid Albion again, take some keeps, farm some albs, and when we're ready, take the relics.

THREE successful relic raids back to back.. in the two years and a bit I've been on prydwen only ONE realm has achieved that... MIDGARD!!!!

You have the audacity to blame me for the loss of the Relics?? From the moment Hibs took Fens at 11pm gmt, I was in our frontier, following and watching their every move, calling mids to arms to try and stop them, for 3 hours I was in everyone of our keeps trying to defend it, Midgards defenders though few, were a shambles. A couple of them broke out into an arguement. 33 people sat in emain farming rp, whilst our keeps fail.. which about 30 of us, made a piss poor attempt to defend. Not a single midgardian guild owning a Keep, had taken the time upgrade their doors after a server reboot.. every keep had lvl1 doors??? of the 50-60 lvl 50 mids online we could only manage to get 20-30 of them, into our frontier, of which 50% of which didn't even know where our keeps were. The defense was a shambles plain and simple, I and a few dedicated mids tried to make the effort to retake keeps, but 12 people non opted vs lvl10 keeps, doesn't go far. 3 hours I spent trying to defend the relics, I called the relic raid, the moment hibs left Fens for Arvakr, I was there defending Grallar, whilst most mids were running round trying to find it. I was defending Blendrake solo for 10 minutes till mids finally found it... all be it in 1 group at a time, to face 30 high RR high ML hibs..

So don't you dare to accuse me of not defending my realm, I gave a damn sight more to protect them relics that you did Bashir. Lets see how you do at recovering them.

D.

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi's been defending the realm for 2 and a half year now, he's also taken shit constantly over it for 2 years also, i dont understand how i can be arsed doing it anymore tbh.

But he's one of the only ones that does so it, so you better not blame him when things go wrong because YOU didnt come and help defending the relics.

I myself sleep at these alb/hib raid times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom