FAO Durgi

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
What we are going to have to go to Hadrians? which corner of emain is that? :D

Excellent raid from what I read, well done Durgi and all that went, can't see how RvR away from emain can be considered a bad thing.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
When hibs gotto gralla we had 70mids compined in yggdra and uppland. It took ages for hibs to get the doors down and last report was the total of 7 mids got to gralla before the relics went.

For mid defence and to the people telling me this morning that theyll be at hib/excal till we get relics back. :puke:

For hibs coming to take em and Durgi for shaking things up a bit. :worthy:

See you all on the battlefield. Well get em back. :twak:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
generally i'd say durgi has done an excellent job of organising many rvr (and pve raids) however attacking and keeping the 4th relic was less than clever

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I just enjoy that albs and hibs have relics now. Maybe now the albs dare to cross amg without a 4fg backup.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I went on the raid, it was quick and efficient and ...... Fun. We had the relic out of there is double quick time. Doors were down fast, Ram crews did an outstanding job.

Then we had a nice time waiting for hibs (who kept wanting to rush in via the side doors) to appear while we camped out their Relic Keep. We farmed the hibs until their numbers and all those RK guards just did us in.

Change is good. Anyway it was nice to get that far into hib, rarely make it down that far.

Anyway I would much more prefer having the 3 power relics :)

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
You are so much out of line here Bash.. Isn't this game about conquering the relics from the enemy realms.. and isn't this what Durgi are leading mids into doing.. Imo we should try to obtain all relics and fight for keeping them at all times.. Don't try to blame Durgi for mids not being willing to defend their own frontiers and hang him out as the bad mid.. I only respect the kobbi even more than before for being primus motor in this, and showing the other realms that mids actually has the balls to risk having more than 3 relics in our realm.. I disrespect all the mids not caring for defending, but whining because we lost what we had..

Don't listen to this kind of bs Durgi.. u and Belor did a GREAT job organizing a very succesfull raid yesterday.. the fact that we lost all relics later on should never be blamed on Durgi or Belor.. should blame all those mids ignoring keeps being taken in our frontier.. when we have relics in both our relic keeps we MUST react every time we hear of enemies in our frontier.. if we don't.. we can only blame ourselves..

Great job Durgi & Belor !.. and all the mids who were there =)

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for deciding for the whole realm, I'm sure more mids feel like I do (at least 75% of whom I talked to).

hmm.. guess these 75% doesn't use FH ?

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
bashir said:
Durgi

Thank you for getting your ego in front of the realm (mid), because of Balthasar said you couldnt take it, we lost all our relics. And don't tell you couldnt anticipate this, because you have to be really stupid if you think albs or/and hibs wont attack our relic keeps without any uber guard defenses.

So before you raid, we got..

3 str relics
0 power relics
Uber guards

You do your ego raid (sorry, but thats what it is) and we get..
3 str relics
3 power relics
no uber guards

Albs / hibs take advantage of it , as can be expected, so we get..
0 str relics
0 power relics
uber guards

So in the end, in stead of winning anything, you lose our str relics, respect of some mids (for beeing selfish), and you win... respect of Balthasar. Was that worth it?

Thanks for deciding for the whole realm, I'm sure more mids feel like I do (at least 75% of whom I talked to).

I still have some respect for you, but you got a lot to make up mate. Its up to you to get your team of powerrelicraiders out again and get our str relics back.

(btw don't blame hibs / albs, we would do EXACTLY the same thing)

I have not read any of the answer yet, but imho this is priceless. I think it beats all things I ever read on these boards.

/faint

Ormorof

FH is my second home
pretty pathetic whining at durgi though, the lack of relic raids/defence recently has been incredibly dull (for everyone i imagine)

now that we dont have relics though we got nothing to loose so plenty of opportunity to take them back :D

Vlamir

Fledgling Freddie
Easy guys, blame the window imo, it didn t do its job like last time. I guess it was afk or something. :p

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Just to clarify...
Jeriraa said:
However the way it was done has marked a new "low" for the Prywden realm wars.
This was aimed at the crossrealming of hibs and albs.

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi said:
Ok lets get one thing perfectly clear, we lost some relic cheap frills.. considering the speed, discipline and success of ALL our recent relic raids, you really think we won't get them back?? Both Belorfyn and I have been commenting on a regular basis that previous relic status was boring, Relic are there for one purpose, to take and defend. Last night we took a relic on a well organised raid, getting a Relic force too Dun Dagda unseen, and enmass is possibly one of the hardest things to do Prime time, and given whats going on we're about the only realm capable of it. Midgards recent track record for a Raiding Realm, which is what we are, the majority of our realm partakes in Raiding, look at Belorfyn's never ending assaults on albions keeps for an example. Everytime he organises a trip abroad so to speak he gets loads of people show up, myself included. The emain grind is for only a small part of our realm, the bulk of midgard are raiders. Woo Hoo so we have to go and raid Albion again, take some keeps, farm some albs, and when we're ready, take the relics.

THREE successful relic raids back to back.. in the two years and a bit I've been on prydwen only ONE realm has achieved that... MIDGARD!!!!

You have the audacity to blame me for the loss of the Relics?? From the moment Hibs took Fens at 11pm gmt, I was in our frontier, following and watching their every move, calling mids to arms to try and stop them, for 3 hours I was in everyone of our keeps trying to defend it, Midgards defenders though few, were a shambles. A couple of them broke out into an arguement. 33 people sat in emain farming rp, whilst our keeps fail.. which about 30 of us, made a piss poor attempt to defend. Not a single midgardian guild owning a Keep, had taken the time upgrade their doors after a server reboot.. every keep had lvl1 doors??? of the 50-60 lvl 50 mids online we could only manage to get 20-30 of them, into our frontier, of which 50% of which didn't even know where our keeps were. The defense was a shambles plain and simple, I and a few dedicated mids tried to make the effort to retake keeps, but 12 people non opted vs lvl10 keeps, doesn't go far. 3 hours I spent trying to defend the relics, I called the relic raid, the moment hibs left Fens for Arvakr, I was there defending Grallar, whilst most mids were running round trying to find it. I was defending Blendrake solo for 10 minutes till mids finally found it... all be it in 1 group at a time, to face 30 high RR high ML hibs..

So don't you dare to accuse me of not defending my realm, I gave a damn sight more to protect them relics that you did Bashir. Lets see how you do at recovering them.

D.

You did a good job Durgi.
About time there came some rr action.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
however much this pains me to say it...i'm supporting durgi on this <shudders>

i can't see how u can even possibly blame durgi for what happened (from wot i read/heard)...he helped organise raids to get relics back..something you probably could never be arsed to do..(i know i cudnt lead em)..so leave him alone...mid will get back relics eventually anyway

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Just to clarify...

This was aimed at the crossrealming of hibs and albs.

Any "Crossrealming" was done using emotes, and in game mechanics. Deal with it, as said by others, it's no different to real life alliances and betrayals.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Can't blame Durgi for arranging a power relic raid, but gloating on FH was probably an uneccessary provocation :p

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Don´t get why he had to organise an attack on hib power relics, it was just stupid imo. We gain nothing more then hibs pbaoe doing 10% less damage, we lost how ever a lot of guards. Worst is though that in case of a rr if you have both power and strength, you will prolly end up with split up defence unless really good leadership.

I wasn´t on the relic raid since i thought it just plain stupid idea, however i was in our frontier defending.

So please think some more before getting to greedy or arrogant in the future.

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
I just came home from work (yes, I have a job apparently not like the hibs and albs who I suppose live from social security :twak: ).

The only thing I can say to this, and sorry Bashir, I like you very much, but feel free to organize the next rr, do it better, quicker and try to get all the relics back but don't forget to stay on line to defend all the relics afterwards :D

The only thing you achieve when blaming people who lead our realm to big events for not achieving what you want is that in the end noone wants to do it anymore.

Well ok we lost our relics whats the big deal, we can easily get them back now that we have time to do our ml's or whatever without worrying about some relics to defend.

But don't forget we need to give them a pay back for this so better get ready to slam some doors in the weekend see if they will show themselves now.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Can't blame Durgi for arranging a power relic raid, but gloating on FH was probably an uneccessary provocation :p

TBH the lack of Mid keep defense was a bigger provocation :eek:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i think ive said it before (troll memory eh? :D ) but im glad we lost relics, its made people realise we need to defend keeps, also it means we can have some good fun taking them back again :D

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Azurat said:
Don´t get why he had to organise an attack on hib power relics, it was just stupid imo. We gain nothing more then hibs pbaoe doing 10% less damage, we lost how ever a lot of guards. Worst is though that in case of a rr if you have both power and strength, you will prolly end up with split up defence unless really good leadership.

I wasn´t on the relic raid since i thought it just plain stupid idea, however i was in our frontier defending.

So please think some more before getting to greedy or arrogant in the future.

All I can say is it’s lucky for you durgi is better at taking relics than you are at defending them

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
All I can say is it’s lucky for you durgi is better at taking relics than you are at defending them

Well apperently we all suck on defending em anyway, and if he was as good as taking em as defending i guess it would help also. Then maybe we could afford having a power relic.

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
i'll just keep to facts

amount of relics yesterday > amount of relics yesterday and we need a scapegoat

Both Belorfyn and I have been commenting on a regular basis that previous relic status was boring

I hope you got what you wanted and i hope that you can find enough people to walk at 1 fps in the middle of the night to get them back so we can start another one of these threads

kain

Fledgling Freddie
I was disgusted with what the poster said, I find he has a really piss poor attitude towards this game and he's total disrespect of someone whos done more for this realm already than he ever could dream of doing.

This game is not static, it flows.. one day we'll have the relics and one day we'll lose them again.

Get over it, and try to have some fun.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
polarbear-rox.jpg
Aye

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
I salute Durgi for probably the most beatiful executed relic raid I have ever been part of.

As for the whiners that think it was Durgi's we lost all the relics in the end? Utterly BS! Durgi had close to NOTHING to do with that. So fecking what with a little provocation - I didnt see ANY whine whatsoever when we had gotten the power relic in the first place. Just up untill after we lost them all, the whine started..

It wouldnt have meant JACK if we have had 1 relic, 2 relics or blooming all of them. Midgaard have their own, and no individuals, to blame for losing them all in the end. Certainly not Durgi as was one of the few brave souls actually out there trying to defend.

I myself logged after the mid rr on hib was ended with a good feeling knowing i've just been part of one of the best rr's in mid history imo. Im just ashamed to see fellow mids trying to blame 1 individual, for losing the relics in the end, who has done more for midgaard compared to all the whiners all together will ever do.

Lets get over this and get back them relics.. It cant be too hard :) Im sure Durgi - or whoever - got something planned soon :) I'll be sure to be there with my hunter and napping on relic keep doors with my Fools Bow and harrasing the enemy with Golden Spear. :drink:

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
See it on the bright side, Albs have to move out now when we take their keeps.

Happy farming! :)

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone who is prepared to lead their realm on a relic raid deserves my respect for the sheer effort involved.

Personally I would rather the hibs had not acted the way they did, it cheapens the whole thing. Just rest assured it wasn't with the foreknowledge of the albs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom