FAO grolf

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
why rude after fights pls m8 we give good fights to u and u rude us no point tbh

aika

Can't get enough of FH
so you tried to duo down a solo SM and he /ruded you?

hahahahahahha, sorry mr.mocbuffshear I almost had the illusion you were soloing.

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
No shame in that, he nearly got nearly got killed by my SB while Lykkelig was on me. And if y'all know Makketh :p
By the way, nothing is going to happend by FAO'ing.
If it did i would yak about the million scouts and Adders that have given me heartattacks ;)

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
okis thx for the negative feed back and no he was ent solo there was 5 of em at a tower arepa included jst for u guys who think ya know it all and ohh sorry for using my class and buff shearing :O

Chance

Loyal Freddie
cant rly blame em for zergin the fuck out of yus tbh

aika

Can't get enough of FH
okis thx for the negative feed back and no he was ent solo there was 5 of em at a tower arepa included jst for u guys who think ya know it all and ohh sorry for using my class and buff shearing :O

hahahaha :)

Chance

Loyal Freddie
and why is that u cant kill us in a 2vs2 ?
i dont think i ever have seen u as a 2vs2 not jsut rolling soloers running with random DA /CM zergers zergin all the duoers and soloers untill some randomly put togeather grp came along and wtf raped ur arseholes

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Grolf I have never seen solo tbh. Always surrounded by his mates and yesterday he was indeed in fg at Berks and Nott. Or day before that at the eras tower 4.

And tbh I think it's useless to fao him. So far as i have seen him in rvr, he has always done that. Some ppl are just like that and don't have respect to others. He thinks it's cool maybe to do that?

But it's fair from you to ask him not to do it. Others wouldn't do this and might just report him.

If he will be happy with a few days ban is something else. But he might learn something.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Grolf I have never seen solo tbh. Always surrounded by his mates and yesterday he was indeed in fg at Berks and Nott. Or day before that at the eras tower 4.

And tbh I think it's useless to fao him. So far as i have seen him in rvr, he has always done that. Some ppl are just like that and don't have respect to others. He thinks it's cool maybe to do that?

But it's fair from you to ask him not to do it. Others wouldn't do this and might just report him.

If he will be happy with a few days ban is something else. But he might learn something.

WTF you on about banning him just for a few emotes ???? you childish twat Grolf plays game as he chooses not as you would choose him to just because he emoted and tbh so would I if it was Bufferer.

ROFL can't believe you would stoop as low as to try and get some 1 reported
it isn't a crime if he emotes FFS.As for others not doing this maybe Horner could teach you a few things or 2 on emoting get over it and let people play game.

Keep it up Grolf seems you pissed a few Albs off :worthy:

Soulja

Zyrex

Banned
i emote you for zerging the shit out of me when i was on my sb, besides lykkelig = professional adder/zerger who emotes aswell so, what goes around comes around ;). and to you Xeros, i actually solo quite alot, when i was at eras t4 i was with another warrior that's all, and when i was at beno i was camping the bridge waiting for the other fg of mids to leave <which invited me to group several times allready but i cba to zerg on an allready dead server>,

Zyrex

Banned
WTF you on about banning him just for a few emotes ???? you childish twat Grolf plays game as he chooses not as you would choose him to just because he emoted and tbh so would I if it was Bufferer.

it isn't a crime if he emotes FFS.As for others not doing this maybe Horner could teach you a few things or 2 on emoting get over it and let people play game.

Soulja
meh i'll keep up with emoting/zerging them aslong as i pay my subs xDxD

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie

Soulja

Today he was much more polite, even though he kicked me but a few times hehe; Well done btw. :) Was harder once a guildie logged his bb.

I don't care if ppl emote me with rude things but other ppl might bother it, the /bow is one of the nice emotes and consider it an honour if ppl do it after an intense 5 minutes 1 vs 1fight.

There are even albs banned for 3 days for emoting. And it were just 2 friends emoting eachother at the gates at Castle Sauvage. So either an fellow alb did report them or a GM saw it. So ppl do get banned for emoting. But if you may not use them, why are they then introduced in the game?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Haven't we discussed your use of the flag in your gibbering Fanguir? please don't embarrass your country anymore.

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
There are even albs banned for 3 days for emoting. And it were just 2 friends emoting eachother at the gates at Castle Sauvage. So either an fellow alb did report them or a GM saw it. So ppl do get banned for emoting. But if you may not use them, why are they then introduced in the game?

Can't find the quote or link atm but basically emote spamming your own realm means you can be banned for few days if they report you, but emote spamming in rvr is apparently ok... this was posted by some gm or smth along those line (will try and find link if i cba).

Hi grolf btw :p

Zyrex

Banned
WAI! get back to pryd you scumbag xD

btw xeros. what's your alts? i was solo all day yesterday if you didnt notice /playsproud, that how you like it? :>

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol bufferer and lykkelig putting up a decent fight. Just lol. :m00:

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
lol asif anyone will be banned for emoting... mythic need all the subs they can hell you can even swear at GM's and nothing happens. Lol cant believe Grolf is well known now in Dead Dyvet, he said to me "its nice soloing 15k rp" guess it was bullshit but i mean get on with the game lol just enjoy it well you can, hell just pwn the little kobbie /hug Grolf...

Devulk :p wannabe moc/shearer

aika

Can't get enough of FH
is there anyone alive on Dyvet yet?;o getting my laptop in a few weeks, so might renew my champ acc to restore some order and justice on the server ;>

Zyrex

Banned
lol asif anyone will be banned for emoting... mythic need all the subs they can hell you can even swear at GM's and nothing happens. Lol cant believe Grolf is well known now in Dead Dyvet, he said to me "its nice soloing 15k rp" guess it was bullshit but i mean get on with the game lol just enjoy it well you can, hell just pwn the little kobbie /hug Grolf...

i did 15k rps in 27 mins that's why i said it was nice ;) infact with the action nowadays <which you should know, you said it was dead> that's pretty high, last 2 days i've made 160k rps solo/duo so i'm more than happy. :)

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
WAI! get back to pryd you scumbag xD

btw xeros. what's your alts? i was solo all day yesterday if you didnt notice /playsproud, that how you like it? :>

Hey m8,

Play the way you want. If you like solo, duo, trio or fg play, go for it. That's how I play too, depending of char or friends online.

I just picked in the subject of the emotes, as I saw you using them lots and often without any reason to do it. But I don't care you doing it, just others got frustrated about it when I heared them talking in group.

Mainly you will find either me scout Xelsi or me firewiz Xantos in rvr.
My mids are too low lvl still to go into rvr hehe.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
brad u quit right ?

Yup, I left when the competition stopped, being left with you and sorin didn't cut it for me. :worthy:

Still the thought of you two puttng up a decent fight is beyond me lol.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Decent fight is when they try to duo down some random champion, while Lykellig is hopelessly trying to BG, and Bufferer obviously doesnt understand that he needs to stay out of BL range to cast, thus mocing on inc and trying to shear, which in turn makes him snared, the friar stunned and the champion running out of range for 30 seconds, being sheared of str/con and base dex. The champion then casts his self buff and goes in again, the wise cleric now without moc is interrupted by insta snare while Lykellig is standing in ST BGing, which in turn gets him stunned and rr5'd down while the cleric is hopelessly trying to heal, failing that, he follows Lykelligs grim fate :(

DI3 was down? :(

Decent fight mates!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

someone's about to get pwned in an irl zone :p /sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom