Part of the furniture
Get on your Shadowblade dammit!
Stop pretending to be a SM and play your shadowblade ^^

Unless you gone back to PvE to pay for your 40 million houses? :p

Infact give more soloers :( I miss our fights

Amphrax/Arauddry

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
hehe Amph whats this pretending to be an SM malarkey - im a suicidal nutter you know :) Oh and dinged 18mil on him other night - ahh i do like my SM but its crap on the nights TC doesn't run tbh so maybe you could have a point :p

I did drag my new Mauler out the other night for a laugh so maybe ill meet you on that one as atm my SB is in hiding. Spose I should go find her and actually make the SC'ing for her as I made her a shiny new 1.88 template ..... then didnt finish it lol

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
hehe Amph whats this pretending to be an SM malarkey - im a suicidal nutter you know Oh and dinged 18mil on him other night - ahh i do like my SM but its crap on the nights TC doesn't run tbh so maybe you could have a point

I did drag my new Mauler out the other night for a laugh so maybe ill meet you on that one as atm my SB is in hiding. Spose I should go find her and actually make the SC'ing for her as I made her a shiny new 1.88 template ..... then didnt finish it lol

I was playing a visible the other day and met your FG :) and yes we lasted like 20 seconds :p mind you though we were quite low RR :)

tbh think i've almost given up on solo now :( just wish there were alot more to fight as solo but there is completely nothing but FG's and small groups.

I wont say who my visible is :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Never see any solo....hehe last time I was out I got from oblo(whatever) Lxn ect. Back to Avalon it is I guess - sad coz I would love to play here. If u just get well fucked - why not play on a server whit ppl on it?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
So solo play really is that bad nowadays then? thats sad as i used to like solo'ing on my SB (aswell as duo sometimes too) in the times i wasnt playing in a group on my SM. Think i'll give my SB another go and see how long till i wanna /qtd lol

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
So solo play really is that bad nowadays then? thats sad as i used to like solo'ing on my SB (aswell as duo sometimes too) in the times i wasnt playing in a group on my SM. Think i'll give my SB another go and see how long till i wanna /qtd lol

If you reach 2 mins I be surprised :) but let me know if you do i'll drag Arauddry out :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
there is no such thing as soloplay anymore.. the rp you get from playing solo is to 90% jumping non-stealthers/casters.

though the new 2h critblade spec rocks for it! ;p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
there is no such thing as soloplay anymore.. the rp you get from playing solo is to 90% jumping non-stealthers/casters.

though the new 2h critblade spec rocks for it! ;p

Hi, I have had 2 nice fights v you Dwera, keep it up :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom