FAO, Aldoran and other Mid stealthers

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Long version:

I'm trying to find the reasoning behind grouping up with 3/4 SB's in order to take down 2 people @ 7am on a Sunday.

We had some cool fights earlier @ AMG/MMG and such, everyone decided to log but me. Died once after that to a Warrior with his shamen bot stuck to him, np. /release, port again.

Run to get a Pet ; Koxine/Badgirl/Aldoran all pop and try to rape me.

Aldoran grapples me, yes, you grappled a SORCERER, I put pet on Koxine, and Badgirl is eagerly awaiting Grapple to run out, I LT Aldoran (at this point my mouse batteries die, rofl.) and kill him.
Badgirl starts hitting me, and Koxine shooting me, I die.

Np. /release, port again.

Now, this time I decide to group up with an Infiltrator to get some well deserved revenge, but we can't find you :( We ran allllll the way to MTK (as I killed you I was hoping finally to meet you duo) but no Aldoran. We run back to AMG, Uro and his shammy, put my vengeance on him for revenge (Sweet revenge, good fight btw Uro :)) and decide to go to APK and log as noones ever to be found. We saw something stealthing, and I think by myself, trouble. (At this point I'm still with Jiv) We decide to give it a go and have a proper fight. Pop.. Koxine shoots me, np I run put pet on her etc. Pop, 1st SB, Pop 2nd SB, Pop Aldoran...

I'm sorry, but it's 7am, are you lot really THAT horny for RPs?

I don't care if it's 3vs2, but to totally cancel the odds by making it 2/1 I was a bit shocked.

Oh well, been a fun night, sad ending. But I expect to see more of this I guess...

Short version:

QQ Zerger =F

Edit: Had to add this:

Attachments

• loll.jpg
    loll.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 429

Tsalin

Fledgling Freddie
Teehee, That Shammy Bot stuck to my ass is a RR5 cave shammy :eek7:
I cant wait to tell Gildorf people think he's a Shammy bot :clap:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:
Aldoran grapples me, yes, you grappled a SORCERER
Sif you can expect him to be able to tell the difference between alb classes. This guy thought that thrust/pierce lines were 100%dex based and slash was 50/50 .. even after we told him otherwise :rolleyes:

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
if you join with jiv/jix, you deserve to be outnumbered.

A

Aoln

Aldoran zerging? what a surpise! :wub:

sshot242.jpg

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
this happened a little after Aoln's screenie i think:

clicky

didn't even try to heal as i was laughing my ass off :p

Mikal

Fledgling Freddie
7am is a bit early, but it's not like alb (or hib for that matter) stealthers is any different
anyway, if the three of them were grouped up, and they see a solo caster come running, do you really expect them to agree that only one of them should attack?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
I dont mind stealthers grouping really, am used to it now, sure its annoying when they add on every fight. I lived through the Deadly Shadows days so i have kind of an immunity to stealth zerging of a lesser level.

What I do find funny is though this:

aldo.jpg

Since there was like 10 Sb's/hunters at amg when he said this, and he arrived after most of them were there, but because he was standing closest to the door, the others were leaching if they attacked lol.

I normaly dont go out of my way to annoy people, but Aldoran, fair enough if you want to make big groups and camp places I dont mind, but then shouting out orders simply because you want the rps is lame.

Brite

Banned
one word:

rambo

two words:

deadly stealthers

i can count :worthy: :clap:

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Tsalin said:
Teehee, That Shammy Bot stuck to my ass is a RR5 cave shammy :eek7:
I cant wait to tell Gildorf people think he's a Shammy bot :clap:
Seriously?

Didn't see him doing all that much.. all he did @ Dakkons was pop PBAOE dis and went AFK or something.

Same for @ AMG, he was kinda running around a bit clueless, so I reconed you had your bot on /follow.

No offense thou!

Still was a fun fight :)

Tsalin

Fledgling Freddie
Yup Seriously!!

It was late we were into Hour 17 of gameplay and our 9th Bong :D
I asked him if his clip plane was on near on one occasion and he replied " If ya mean are my eyes shut? Yes" :sex:
He usually on Top Form, time for Rewenge methinks

Thx for the early mornin fun hope to bash U soon again :touch:

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe :) When I was solo I was doomed anyway, hope to have another nice equal fight sometime :p

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi

Since there was like 10 Sb's/hunters at amg when he said this, and he arrived after most of them were there, but because he was standing closest to the door, the others were leaching if they attacked lol.

Thought it was kinda obvious that he was sarcastic...i was there as well...even did a /yell i'm solo....for the hell of it

Was just another zerg...... :fluffle:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bite said:
i was there as well...even did a /yell i'm solo....for the hell of it

Thing is whenever you yell something you're bound to get heard by atleast 3 other Mids since solo is something which isnt in your vocabulary

Bite said:
Was just another zerg...... :fluffle:

As always when you are around :mad:

I mean seriously: why do you guys ALWAYS run with a small group ? You got the perfect solo-class why not use that assett ? Instead you running 3++ totally ruining the experience for people who try and solo actively. And I dont mean 'Im solo at AMG its just there is 12 more of my realm 'solo here' '

I mean you're RR7 so surely you got enough RA's under your belt which allow you to solo effectively. You got the strength of relics behind you (a FREE 20% damage-boost!).

I mean I can understand if a RR2 goes duo; especially if its an archer because he's gonna get rolled over and over. But a RR7 shadowblade can solo. And so can a RR9 shadowblade, a RR11 infiltrator or a RR10 minstrel.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Mids and especially Aldoran will continue to zerg cause (and this is a more or less a direct quote from one sb):

"We don't play to get rps, we play to kill people."

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
After playing same class a year or so in rvr, killing for rps is no fun anymore.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Ezeine said:
Mids and especially Aldoran will continue to zerg cause (and this is a more or less a direct quote from one sb):

"We don't play to get rps, we play to kill people."

Why does he make such a big deal about leeching then ?

And if you get bored after 1 year playing same class why not reroll class then ?

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
I mean I can understand if a RR2 goes duo; especially if its an archer because he's gonna get rolled over and over.
Can you promise I wont get whined at or "kick-banned" from #prydwen.stealthers when I try to get some lousy "arrrrrpees" on my Huntah in Emain? ;)

Btw, can I quote you on that in my sig aswell ? :D

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
spinesprout

dont ask me to explain sarcasm...will ofc if u dont know what it is.
I know u solo alot :) so do i.....really

to finish of ur comment and givf facts bout mentioned post by Melachi...

Think we was a grp of 6-7 stealthers coming to amg....including me and Aldo. We saw the insane amount of mids there and was trying to make fun of the situation. When in fact it was boring as hell!

Spinesprout...u are right...soloing is more fun and rewarding (for me)....and believe me...we (aldo and i) seldom begin grp'ing...but after a few deaths to zerg or whatever...we grp...and even kill shit sometimes. unless aldo spam grapples :))...caba's for instanse........

love u all....really

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
no fun in running around solo no more.. newah anyone solo from the 2 other realms.

Whenever im out on my sb or my hunter, i always end up fighting more or less a ½grp of albs.... everytime

So a RR3 sb like i have would actually enjoy being a part of this stealth-zerg, that might give even odds.

same goes for my hunter... but i actually still wanna run around solo, and throw some heavy stuff out the window when the alb/hib (well mostly alb) jumps me and i gotta kiss my bindstone.... again.

guess we cant do much about the zergs from all realms.. live with it and get over it....kiss your bindstone like i do and get out there again

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Pff, there is solo people out there, just you wont find them much if all you do is camp amg.

Recent solo fights ive seen my friend have or had myself against the following this weekend.

Caester near amg
1 pally near mpk grogans
1 pally near apk that straffed like hell
1 pally near apk aswell
Kklas near apk, another alb came but didnt add
Tooth at amg, mind you i think he was grouped with the other 3 or so hibs, but he died before they reacted ;P

those are just off the top of my head, was more, like a necro somewhere, and a halfogre crush merc

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
Caester near amg
1 pally near mpk grogans
1 pally near apk that straffed like hell
1 pally near apk aswell
Kklas near apk, another alb came but didnt add
Tooth at amg, mind you i think he was grouped with the other 3 or so hibs, but he died before they reacted ;P

RR3 sb.. did a respec recently so might try on a pally again
Kklas... mm think not... eccept.. if hes been in a hard fight all day long after a long days hard work, then i might considder jumping him.. but make sure he got the sun in hes eyes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom