FAO Alb stealthers.

Framfall

Banned
There is something with them Alb stealthers...

Female chars, ok

Female chars, in colorful outfits, preferably pink, red and other screaming colors.

As games are partly a way to live your life as someone else, is it possible that alot of alb stealthers are crossdressers irl or wannabe crossdressers?

Vodkafairy can't reply on a strictly being biased term.

And no I don't have anything against crossdressers...nothing like a full set of hairy cohones to grace the palm of my hand.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
How come it only applies to alb I wonder? :eek:

Framfall

Banned
Jaem- said:
How come it only applies to alb I wonder? :eek:

That's what i wonder too!

May it be the shiny paladins that draws them there? the proud highlanders? the muscular half ogres? the kilts!?

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
dunno, but VF is the biggest homosexual crossdresser in teh game imo :cheers:

But HEY, it's OK to be gay :D

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
VF is also one of the nicest people in the game I've known, don't see why people got to be nasty to him all the time. Helped me more then anyone in my own realm tbh...

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
VF is also one of the nicest people in the game I've known, don't see why people got to be nasty to him all the time. Helped me more then anyone in my own realm tbh...

Riiiiiight... :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Third person view, you spend your time looking at your character's ass. Might as well make it a nice ass, imho.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Framfall said:

xddd you cant deny he did a great performance

Framfall said:
nothing like a full set of hairy cohones to grace the palm of my hand.

oh man, now that was disgusting ~~

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Framfall said:

Female chars, ok

Female chars, in colorful outfits, preferably pink, red and other screaming colors.

As games are partly a way to live your life as someone else, is it possible that alot of alb stealthers are crossdressers irl or wannabe crossdressers?

And no I don't have anything against crossdressers...nothing like a full set of hairy cohones to grace the palm of my hand.

isnt it more disgusting to play a male char?, since you will the back of you char for 30 days played or something, why would you wanna look at a male ass?

do you rather have a char who look good or you wanna have a char who has BIG STRONG ARMS, BEARD and A TIGHT NICE ASS?, HEY NO IM NOT A GAY?!?!?!!?

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Whenever i feel the need to look at an attractive female figure i log off and spend time with my GF.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Framfall said:

Female chars, ok

Gordonax said:
Third person view, you spend your time looking at your character's ass. Might as well make it a nice ass, imho.

Easy.

Framfall said:

Well think about it, your in a realm that has nearly 50% of the active population, you are playing a fotm class and there are another 9803769359365 of you out there. Your trying to be noticed out of a crowd, you need to be unique and not think you are just another number. So, rather then wear the fotm colour as well, fuck it, go pink !

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Matt said:
Whenever i feel the need to look at an attractive female figure i log off and spend time with my GF.

I dont find family members attractive but thats just me :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Why're you picking on VF all the time? He's really one of the nicest persons I know ingame.

Oh and to the original poster:
I'm not an alb stealther, but I like funky colors aswell to my menti is pale rose, my chantress is pale blue, my Priestess is either gonna be pale blue or pale rose...why? Because it's funny =) I mean, I run around all in black the whole day so I won't dress my chars in black, too =)

I mean, just look at my avatar =))

Why female chars? Uh well....bit longer to explain (yer, 7 /8 chars on my acco are female). Well, I think male elves look all crap (might change in catacombs, but won't be able to change my gender), so when I started this game 3 years ago, I created female elves only, with one exception, a male bard (cause of the name). Then when we got SI, I thought, hmmm ok, so I got one male celt, let's male one female celt as druid and I filled up the rest with female elves =))
I also do Pen & Paper RPG and there I follow a strict rule: one male char, then female, then male etc..

Conclusion: Gender/color has nothing to do with being a crossdresser (a thing I find pretty ugly tbh =)) )

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Ketinna said:
I dont find family members attractive but thats just me :(

Did i step on your toes? Awwwwww, sorry about that. No really i am.

Evasive

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Why're you picking on VF all the time? He's really one of the nicest persons I know ingame.

Oh and to the original poster:
I'm not an alb stealther, but I like funky colors aswell to my menti is pale rose, my chantress is pale blue, my Priestess is either gonna be pale blue or pale rose...why? Because it's funny =) I mean, I run around all in black the whole day so I won't dress my chars in black, too =)

I mean, just look at my avatar =))

Why female chars? Uh well....bit longer to explain (yer, 7 /8 chars on my acco are female). Well, I think male elves look all crap (might change in catacombs, but won't be able to change my gender), so when I started this game 3 years ago, I created female elves only, with one exception, a male bard (cause of the name). Then when we got SI, I thought, hmmm ok, so I got one male celt, let's male one female celt as druid and I filled up the rest with female elves =))
I also do Pen & Paper RPG and there I follow a strict rule: one male char, then female, then male etc..

Conclusion: Gender/color has nothing to do with being a crossdresser (a thing I find pretty ugly tbh =)) )

Kinky avatar :)

I tend to mix my chars between female and male. Usually because of the name or because friars can wear robes and male in robe hmm well I don't like that.

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
i'm no cross dresser the girlfriend's clothes are way too small :p

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Evasive said:
male in robe hmm well I don't like that.

wellthats better than ANF imo. Whats worse if you get a friar in a jerkin instead of a robe ... looks like he's out and about in his finest pj's

ANF= Angry naked Friar :wij:

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Why female models?

Have you seen how pig ugly male briton and saracan models are? Avalonians are just laughable anyway regardless of gender, and male highlanders have mullets and skirts.

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
most peoples reasons would be the height of the model - before SI we didnt have a chance to pick a small race so we had to make do what we had

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Gesta said:
i'm no cross dresser the girlfriend's clothes are way too small :p

Are you sure? ;o

Send me a check of £500 and no one will see the photos!

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:

/clap
/laugh
:cheers:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Why female models?

Have you seen how pig ugly male briton and saracan models are? Avalonians are just laughable anyway regardless of gender, and male highlanders have mullets and skirts.

ummmm.... i have a centre parting and dance to kajagoogoo

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
My highlander wears a kilt, does that count?

Seriously though, although I have a male model, I do agree with the ass comment, if your going to stare at a sprite for 100 days /play it might as well have a nice ass.

And its not just alb stealthers, I know one SB dual weilding pink axes at least :p

I like royal red myself.

Oh and yeah, give VF a break, people are just bitter he managed to fool them for so long :touch: Still one of the nicer people here.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Oh and yeah, give VF a break, people are just bitter he managed to fool them for so long :touch: Still one of the nicer people here.

mm or they found it being abnormal ? : -)

doncare just a passing thought :E

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
nice to see people still being original as ever, if you still feel the need to joke about me then it says more about you than me. but carry on if you can't resist, i dont mind :p

looking at a female char is nicer than looking at a male, especially when it comes to luris :p

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
nice to see people still being original as ever, if you still feel the need to joke about me then it says more about you than me. but carry on if you can't resist, i dont mind :p

looking at a female char is nicer than looking at a male, especially when it comes to luris :p

I still maintain that those who have an obsession with female luris just want to shag a munchkin....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom