FAO Alb stealthers.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Oh and yeah, give VF a break, people are just bitter he managed to fool them for so long :touch: Still one of the nicer people here.

Seconded.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
it's not an obession for female luris, just that the male ones walk like they got raped by a troll :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
you try really hard to be funny, shame all the effort is not really paying off :(

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
it's not an obession for female luris, just that the male ones walk like they got raped by a troll :(

funny!!! i can assure u that's not the case in most situations tho, most luri males are pretty decent equipped despite their size... u see male luri's is given only one leg at birth and have u ever seen a one legged luri??? no, we train something else to do the job for the missing leg and put a boot on it ;)
as the luri females are so unattractive luri males just get jiggy with each others instead :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Well my first char was a bloke (khayadarin the sorcerer) because that was the name of my main in diablo2. I then when the servers went live decided to roll a cleric instead with the other name I used in diablo2 which was kirennia. As those who played it will know, assasins in D2 could only be female so that was why I chose a female name instead of "-=<uberestpwner>=-" or something equally ridiculous like some of the D2 players :p

Now imagine if I had of been a bloke with the name kirennia..... :p Then when it came to my first alt, I got lazy and just did kirennian (male), kirenni (female), kirennial (female), kirennias (male), kirenn (male), kirennio (female). I only ended up taking the female ones to higher level though because those were the classes I most enjoyed playing.

Besides, females are shorter so harder to spot ;)

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Awwwww, leave VF alone, hes a good person and player :)

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Hey - is it my fault he's a balding bow legged midget, with an ass that flaps like a privy door when the plague is in town?

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Oh and yeah, give VF a break, people are just bitter he managed to fool them for so long :touch: Still one of the nicer people here.

agreed. VF rox.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Jimmi said:
Riiiiiight... :)

xcuise me? why u you think (an alb on exca) to know it better then a HIB on exca who actually plays WITH him...??

gooo jimmiii!!!!! use ur braincells.....yeah..all 2 of em!:m00:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
xcuise me? why u you think (an alb on exca) to know it better then a HIB on exca who actually plays WITH him...??

gooo jimmiii!!!!! use ur braincells.....yeah..all 2 of em!:m00:

And you talk about braincells..... :eek6:

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Seriously though, although I have a male model, I do agree with the ass comment, if your going to stare at a sprite for 100 days /play it might as well have a nice ass.

That's a nice try and all, but a character's ass is not visible since it's covered by a cloak.

So please, give me the real reason why so many men roll a female char.

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Ego said:

I think Freddie Mercury from Queen said it best: "I want to break free..." :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Ego said:
That's a nice try and all, but a character's ass is not visible since it's covered by a cloak.

It was a more polite then saying a nice pair of tits?

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Ego said:

Here's a clue: your character isn't actually "male" or "female". It's a bunch of pixels on screen. They actually have no genitals. The "female" ones generally look nicer, with exceptions (trolls - ewwww).

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Ego said:

actually I find the game pretty balanced between male and female chars, so let's say this game is mostly played by men (it IS like that, I think nobody can deny this) and let's also say that females often roll female chars (at least I made that experience with other players), this means like 40% of the met roll female chars, seems balanced, no? Maybe just not fun to stare at the ugly male models? I mean c'mon, look at male elves/luris. For me it also depends on the race. I think I'd never roll a female troll/d0rf/inconnu/shar/kobold/frostalf/firbie, just looks plain silly, so same counts the other way round for other races =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom