Exclusive FH Comp!! Win Goa War Beta Keys!!!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Hi Calaen :) <3 Firefly. Got box set and the movie serenity...

tis truely magnificent :p My wife often questions me on the need for 3 box sets and 3 versions of Serenity!!! I shall have to sneak a fourth one in with the special edition coming out.. I look very cunning though in Jaynes knitted hat every fan should have one.

spondodge

Fledgling Freddie
tis truely magnificent :p My wife often questions me on the need for 3 box sets and 3 versions of Serenity!!! I shall have to sneak a fourth one in with the special edition coming out.. I look very cunning though in Jaynes knitted hat every fan should have one.

oh wow i want that hat now! lol

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
That was not for getting a beta key that I was arguing.
That was just to point out an attitude I dislike.
I would probably enter in this contest for fun If I can handle my problem with my comp.
This contest is fun, but these rules are a shame.

you should realize, that for a forum as FH, wich isn't that big compared to WoW / other daoc language forums the forum Mods here do an excellent job on keeping you informed of everything, and they do a good job aswell having so much GOA peeps posting here. Wich isn't on each forum, even on bigger ones.

I don't subscribe, because creditcard etc etc. but it isn't much and i think if it was easier for me to pay id have done it. Great community etc:).

GHudston

Fledgling Freddie
Tell me about it! I'm just excited to see what the prizes are, considering we've only been told that there are beta keys up for grabs. We've not been told how many or what the other prizes are.

I've been in many many betas before, but I've never longed to be able to play a game so much in my entire life. A Warhammer MMO? A dream come true for me. *crosses everything that he has to cross for tomorrow*

Gnarrth

Fledgling Freddie
*blackjacks the mods, robs the bribes. Then adds it to his, now, rather large bribe* :p

Raazaar

Fledgling Freddie
Are there "only" 3 betakeys in the pot?

I was under the impression that each winner recieved a beta key, and then another prize on top of that depending on coming 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. However, with most things in life I don't have the slightest idea :clap:

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Are there "only" 3 betakeys in the pot?

I know, we all *really* want a beta key but only the lucky few will recieve them...

Although I've entered the caption competition myself, I know my top 3 efforts (all of which I repped). Will be interested to see if teh Judges agree. If they do, no beta for me :) <cry>

Oh btw, the best submission imo was an unsubscribed user so sadly won't count :/

FlyingDaggers

Fledgling Freddie
Come on guys, dont let us wait so long i cant hold it anymore ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ( runs screaming outside)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
And the winners are....
Going to be announced at some point today :)

muhauhuaha

Raazaar

Fledgling Freddie
And the winners are....
Going to be announced at some point today :)

muhauhuaha

Oof, that was a low blow. although if I were in your position I'd probably have done the same so no hard feelings haha :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom