Exclusive FH Comp!! Win Goa War Beta Keys!!!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Grats to you all! :D

Still the Deebs award to go around!

GHudston

Fledgling Freddie
OMFG YAY?! I don't think I've been this excited in years?

So many questions to ask! Who do I give me details to to get my prizes, how/when do I get my beta key? Can I play WAR now? How about now?

Now? :)

FlyingDaggers

Fledgling Freddie
OMFG YAY?! I don't think I've been this excited in years?

So many questions to ask! Who do I give me details to to get my prizes, how/when do I get my beta key? Can I play WAR now? How about now?

Now? :)

Same here :)

Wanna group in beta hehe :)

Gilitrut

Fledgling Freddie
cant belive i landed in second place i should have won:eek7:! oh well atleast i won somethin:)

Raazaar

Fledgling Freddie
WOOHOO Silver! :clap::clap:

Congratulations (and commiserations) guys and gals!

Thanks a lot to all the guys at FH and GOA for the chance at winning these kickass goodies, you all rock!

Gilitrut

Fledgling Freddie
i really need to know how ur gonna send these things to us i live in Iceland so thats kinda far away. do we get a e-mail with details or somethin?

GHudston

Fledgling Freddie
IF the dark elves are not in them yet ill go Destruction :flame:

Grouping is out then, you'll be on the wrong end of my rifle. :) Hope we all get in soon, I can't contain my excitement for much longer!:cheers:

Cheers guys, this was an awesome competition which got me back into my writing and drawing AND won me some prizes. Dead happy with that, cheers!

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Bugger...

Oh well, many congratulations all. Enjoy the spoils of victory

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Bah silver, bit disappointed but I guess I won something. :(

Come on GOA don't be tight give us all a key! :p

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
ye you should be i'm veeery disapointed:(, but silver is not bad:eek:

I know, we all get retail in the end but with out something to play on this week (xbox blew up last week) I feel almost redundant. :p

Ah well, thanks again FH, well worth the £1.50 I paid to enter. :)

Gilitrut

Fledgling Freddie
I know, we all get retail in the end but with out something to play on this week (xbox blew up last week) I feel almost redundant. :p

Ah well, thanks again FH, well worth the £1.50 I paid to enter. :)

guess i have to stick with lotro for a while :(

Gilitrut

Fledgling Freddie
how r u gonna send us the stuff? do we get an e-mail or are u just gonna go by our acount info?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Well done all winners!
The admins at FH will contact you all over the next couple of days to get your details. To get your beta key you will first need to sign up for the beta at war-europe and then you'll need to tell the people at FH the email address that you signed up with and the username that you chose. If you're already signed up then take a moment to check that your details are up to date. They'll then pass those details on to us and we'll add you to the beta invite list. You won't necessarily get into the beta straight away but you'll definitely be playing the beta before too long.

Congratulations again to all the talented winners, we'll be seeing you in the Old World soon!

Raazaar

Fledgling Freddie
Well done all winners!
The admins at FH will contact you all over the next couple of days to get your details. To get your beta key you will first need to sign up for the beta at war-europe and then you'll need to tell the people at FH the email address that you signed up with and the username that you chose. If you're already signed up then take a moment to check that your details are up to date. They'll then pass those details on to us and we'll add you to the beta invite list. You won't necessarily get into the beta straight away but you'll definitely be playing the beta before too long.

Congratulations again to all the talented winners, we'll be seeing you in the Old World soon!

Thanks a lot for supplying the loot for this competition! :cheers:

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Well done all winners!

Fair enough ;(

Thanks again for the loot. :)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Sweeeeeeeet, can't believe Talivar is in and I'm not lol

Was a good event, really enjoyed it, both entering and catching other peoples entrys.

I'll stand by the email with details on where to send the loot :D

Thanks FH Crew for sorting this, ignore the poor loosers and wannabe Lawyers :D

Crudity

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, wow! Yay I'm so happy.
Thank you FreddysHouse for making this contest! And thank you GoA!
I wanted to do banana dance but it's not available! D:<

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Well done to everyone involved tbh. Nice to have something that sparked some interest among the user of the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom