enough antigrapple whine.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
how could a binary (on/off) effect crit? "very" mezzed? :(

The snare is 15% iirc, it can crit up to 30% or something. I may be wrong. Roots, mezzes and stuns are "100%" every time, unless resisted.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
katt: im not missing the point
stubbe: stop avoiding the issue
others: shut up

scenario #1. 2 pbers in box. trying to pbae. shammy runs in to pb dis PURELY for interrupt. sure it has the snare component, but in this fight it won't matter at all, this pbae dis is purely for the interrupt.

scenario #2: 3 healers chain casting 20,023 uber spells. chanter uses Dps debuff PURELY for interrupt. (also to reduce healer melee damage THROUGH TeH FLooR (owned stubbe no kills for you jeje.))

you see? no fucking difference. stop shammy pbae dis interrupting and stop ae dps debuff interrupting, that would be the fairest, but until then, stop the QQ.

and this still isn't the same as the fucking exploit to not get grappled. duh!

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Novamir said:
scenario #1. 2 pbers in box. trying to pbae. shammy runs in to pb dis PURELY for interrupt. sure it has the snare component, but in this fight it won't matter at all, this pbae dis is purely for the interrupt.!

PURELY for interrupt eh? Sometimes it's also a "help" that the heals on them are 50%'s no? :eek7: Makes it even harder to keep a caster alive..
So with 1 SM (?) in group, he'll be able to drop both casters pretty quick..

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Novamir said:
katt: im not missing the point
stubbe: stop avoiding the issue
others: shut up

scenario #1. 2 pbers in box. trying to pbae. shammy runs in to pb dis PURELY for interrupt. sure it has the snare component, but in this fight it won't matter at all, this pbae dis is purely for the interrupt.

you see? no fucking difference. stop shammy pbae dis interrupting and stop ae dps debuff interrupting, that would be the fairest, but until then, stop the QQ.

I already admitted that in practice the both are quite similiar. However, as I explained in my post pbae-disease interrupt is clearly a design-choice, a feature if you wanna call it that. Dps-debuff is a bug that is the result of an oversight, along with grapple and it's countermeasure.

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
For those who are too lazy:

- Instant cast debuffs should no longer interrupt other player casters and player archers.

From that we can draw the conclusion that most hibs are hypocrits. qq

Funny you quote 1.51 patch-notes, when the spell in its current form was given to enchanters in 1.62 - maybe the fact that it interrupts is a design-choice then ;)

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Harle said:
Funny you quote 1.51 patch-notes, when the spell in its current form was given to enchanters in 1.62 - maybe the fact that it interrupts is a design-choice then ;)
yeah! because a instant dps-debuff is not an instant debuff!

im so fucking smart. you are not bug abusing hibs. not at all.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
lol, I am the fan club Shop, Selling :

T-shirts - 1P
Mugs - 2P
Ass-licking slogans - 5P
NP Bags - 3P
Guide on how to be a complete bug-abusing "no-care" "l33t" player for free with every purchase.

Willing to host their movies too for free.
yes yes yes, but how much for cgr
zzwhip.gif
????

btw you are all retarded for compairing disease to debuffs abuse
btw htf is vivi getting so much rps :D
give me whatever he's abusing

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Powerslave said:
cougar's posts are unique, each and every one a priceless jewel of pure sarcasm and irony

vote cat for president

It's amazing how you managed to get all of that out of blah blah blah :D This is why NP rule, because they truly see the inner parts of the cosmos, while the rest of us only see b l a h

Oh, that and the fact that you guys gave the world AHA!

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:
I already admitted that in practice the both are quite similiar. However, as I explained in my post pbae-disease interrupt is clearly a design-choice, a feature if you wanna call it that. Dps-debuff is a bug that is the result of an oversight, along with grapple and it's countermeasure.

how is grapple a bug? i grapple fastbelly he should stand still for 10 secs i stand for 12, that happens when i grapple anyone, its come to the point that when we fight you, you grapple more than us cos its not even worth the effort to try grapple a savage

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
how is grapple a bug? i grapple fastbelly he should stand still for 10 secs i stand for 12
just because your class is gimped without det doesn't mean everybody's is :D

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe should be in politics, he answers questions w/o answering questions ^^

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
stubbe should be in politics, he answers questions w/o answering questions ^^

Fluid should be an English soccer-supporter, all they do is whine :touch:

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
i apologise, i didn't actually read many ofthe other comments, and of course i didnt include you in that comment Mr. Fleetfoot! ;)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:
Fluid should be an English soccer-supporter, all they do is whine :touch:

well it just so happens i am english, and support england :/

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Novamir said:
i apologise, i didn't actually read many ofthe other comments, and of course i didnt include you in that comment Mr. Fleetfoot! ;)
Thank you, thank you. ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
pbaoe insta disease is a cheesily low timered version of aoe castable disease and interrupts for the same reason that the instant versions of CC interrupt.

Chanter dps debuff is an insta aoe debuff on a 4s timer built on the same model as the attack speed debuffs and stat debuffs which were fixed in 1.62 (I think? or was it earlier) to not interrupt at all.

They are different, pbaoe instadisease is cheesy yes (put it on a 5m timer like my mezz ;) actually no that's cruel, but 30s wouldn't go amiss) but it's not a debuff. It's disease. It's a snare and healing effectiveness reducer that happens to debuff strength ;). It's normally a castable spell, this is just a "cba to give non-robe-casters quickcast" instacheeze version.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
pbaoe insta disease is a cheesily low timered version of aoe castable disease and interrupts for the same reason that the instant versions of CC interrupt.

Chanter dps debuff is an insta aoe debuff on a 4s timer built on the same model as the attack speed debuffs and stat debuffs which were fixed in 1.62 (I think? or was it earlier) to not interrupt at all.

They are different, pbaoe instadisease is cheesy yes (put it on a 5m timer like my mezz ;) actually no that's cruel, but 30s wouldn't go amiss) but it's not a debuff. It's disease. It's a snare and healing effectiveness reducer that happens to debuff strength ;). It's normally a castable spell, this is just a "cba to give non-robe-casters quickcast" instacheeze version.

dps debuff ain't aoe for a start...

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:

ok, ill accept that Dis is kind of a form of CC, but pbae instant dis used for interrupting in the pb box is just a annoying as dps debuff used to interrupt casting classes. neither are being used primarily for their 'written' uses. it could be argued dis is being used for what its meant to be, but i still think pbae dis on 9(?) sec timer is ridiculous, and when the dps debuff is fixed to not interrupt i'll whine s000 much ;|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom