Don't whine...

Tosen

Part of the furniture
...when you get AC'ed the next time megameights! :)

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Guess that the time in Mid is different than the one we use Toby ..

= never Ac ..

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Guess that the time in Mid is different than the one we use Toby ..

= never Ac ..

Well... the hibs logged onto their midgard chars, it must've taken a while to get all the hibs over there so they could actually achieve anything.

And with the server change timer... I reckon they already started when I got to bed around 3am?

It's ok though... just don't whine "buuuaaaaah CM do RvR", how about we call it RvR, end of story :)

And just for caylan: It's Realm vs. Realm, not Realm & Realm vs realm ;)
The mids ain't got £5 stuck up their arses, so howabout you get your digging tougue away from it, and started treating them like the enemies of the realm they are :)

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Guess Telefon carsten..= Eatmyhat .. will be back on hes Alb char within long... to get rps for defending ..
b185.gif

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Good thing that this happened. U took advantage of what happened and took the Hib relic instead of Hibs...so u got paid well for it.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Dont blame all mids for this, you can se who holds fens and guess what when i logged it was takhys and that guild so not all mids help them to take it, even tried to talk to takhysis today but its like talking to a damn wall
Second time hes doing this kinda sucks

Kinag

Part of the furniture
:worthy:
Dont blame all mids for this, you can se who holds fens and guess what when i logged it was takhys and that guild so not all mids help them to take it, even tried to talk to takhysis today but its like talking to a damn wall

:worthy:

I love you :D

kivik

Part of the furniture
And just for caylan: It's Realm vs. Realm, not Realm & Realm vs realm ;)
The mids ain't got £5 stuck up their arses, so howabout you get your digging tougue away from it, and started treating them like the enemies of the realm they are :)

Haha!

Oh and what netcode said.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I love you too netcode! For not killing me in water today, went afkish on autorun ;)

Tosen

Part of the furniture

Watch it midgard scum! Or I might start liking you!

Yea, I only recently found out about the problems that midgard actually have, how they seem to be "split up", or what the guy said...
Sorry about it mate, I didn't want to blame all mids, I'm sorry if I offended everyone.
But there sure is some shitty players in midgard/hibernia (namely a big part of those who plays both).

Take care
/Toby

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
wondered why there wasnt a 4 year option on goa´s poll bout timer on realm switching , wasnt even an option that were counted in months:/

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Yea, I only recently found out about the problems that midgard actually have, how they seem to be "split up", or what the guy said...
Sorry about it mate, I didn't want to blame all mids, I'm sorry if I offended everyone.
But there sure is some shitty players in midgard/hibernia (namely a big part of those who plays both).

You only have to read this to see there are some very differing views in Mid atm:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/midgard37/220898-move-relic-if-u-want.html

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Good thing that this happened. U took advantage of what happened and took the Hib relic instead of Hibs...so u got paid well for it.

You used to have a quite a sensible attitude towards this kind of play. Sad to see you go to the way of the mindless sheep.

Shame mids could not try prime time would have been more fun for those that would take part. Not like there is not enough of you prime time. Guess we can expect a retaliatory AC raid soon to get it back, shame.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
You used to have a quite a sensible attitude towards this kind of play. Sad to see you go to the way of the mindless sheep.

Shame mids could not try prime time would have been more fun for those that would take part. Not like there is not enough of you prime time. Guess we can expect a retaliatory AC raid soon to get it back, shame.

what do u mean excactly ?
I like what happened this time..cause of what happened @ Fens.

Shadowss

Banned

i lol'd at that

Mids AC the relic from hib so albs took this relic and mids AC the relic from alb and then tried to AC a alb relic but failed.

mid = lame well exceptionalls grp is

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
What makes me laugh is that all the crap majority of mids gave Alb about AC'ing (which I agree with ofc).

Now Albs have or have been in the past upto now have been pretty good regarding AC raids. In my opinion they have not AC'd in a long time, agree?

Now Midgard (Selected Players - not ALL) have started to do AC raids which is all time low as we or most of us hate it as we call it LAME play, agree?

To those that caused AC raid in the first place just think about it for a moment...

THE AC RAIDS CAUSED ALOT OF PLAYERS TO LEAVE DYVET!!!!!!

Just think about that when you think about doing it in future (THIS GOES FOR ALL REALMS)...

Amphrax/Arauddry

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie

Just think about that when you think about doing it in future (THIS GOES FOR ALL REALMS)...

Amph... As I said in the thread in the mid forums a lot of the Roleplayers (from all realms I think) just can't (or refuse to) see the bigger picture :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

I disagree :).

I doubt there are any mono-causal arguments to stop playing DAoC on Dyvet. Most likely it's a combined argument, e.g. friends left, not enough good enemies, tired of the same faces, poor customer support by GoA, changes in real life and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom