enough antigrapple whine.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
For those who are too lazy:

- Instant cast debuffs should no longer interrupt other player casters and player archers.

From that we can draw the conclusion that most hibs are hypocrits. qq

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Starting up Nolby fan club, 5p to join.

Rules
- Suck up to them on forums to help thier E-Peeni grow
- Back them up with shit excuses when they are blatently cheating.

Anyone interested?

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
Starting up Nolby fan club, 5p to join.

Rules
- Suck up to them on forums to help thier E-Peeni grow
- Back them up with shit excuses when they are blatently cheating.

Anyone interested?
I will happily abuse the 28 effects bug just to piss groups based on GRAPPLE off. It has nothing to do with NP.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
lol, I am the fan club Shop, Selling :

T-shirts - 1P
Mugs - 2P
Ass-licking slogans - 5P
NP Bags - 3P
Guide on how to be a complete bug-abusing "no-care" "l33t" player for free with every purchase.

Willing to host their movies too for free.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
I will happily abuse the 28 effects bug just to piss groups based on GRAPPLE off. It has nothing to do with NP.

woot Excal has a Robin-hood.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
It has nothing to do with NP.

Idd... most hibs crying in this thread are such hypocrits we get annoyed by it.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
rure said:
For those who are too lazy:

- Instant cast debuffs should no longer interrupt other player casters and player archers.

From that we can draw the conclusion that most hibs are hypocrits. qq

and all the mids whining about it seem to forget that pbaoe disease is the exact same thing but ae with a slightly longer timer

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
and all the mids whining about it seem to forget that pbaoe disease is the exact same thing but ae with a slightly longer timer

Disease isnt a debuff, it has debuff components but its not regarded as a debuff. Its regarded as a counter-measure against healing.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:

So?

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
So? :x

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Aeicaan said:
First of all a hib grp shouldnt have 4 battlemasters... get a fookin banelord instead
and about the 28 effects bug, just hit him with ml9 ml10 then grapple
its not that fucking hard tbh

PRetty hard to hit a savage with ML9 then ML10 since he will most likely evade one or more attempts xD

Anyhow whining about this is same as whining about chanters ASD'ing. Its not an exploit; just lame to use. Asking Mids to stop doing this is same as Mids asking chanters to stop ASD'ing.

Its silly to expect Mids stopping this while chanters happily continuing ASD'ing.

I play Hibernia at the moment and I know for a fact that IF Hibs could get into such advantage they would use it too. Thats already prooven by the continuing ASD'ing of enchanters, isnt it ?

Its also silly Mids make up all kinds of reasons why they get as many useful buffs as possible. Its for one reason only and same goes for enchanters ASD'ing enemy casters.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
rure said:
Disease isnt a debuff, it has debuff components but its not regarded as a debuff. Its regarded as a counter-measure against healing.

its a debuff, plain and simple

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
so hibs are no bigger hypocrits than mids

Then why are hibs whining?

About the disease thingy: I will still claim its not a debuff until I am proven wrong :p

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
rure said:
Then why are hibs whining?

About the disease thingy: I will still claim its not a debuff until I am proven wrong :p

i think you'll find i don't speak for every hib unfortunately

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:

Disease is disease, it was always meant to interrupt and will always interrupt. Whining about it is as pointless as whining about any ae cc interrupting cause it's meant to and will never change. Comparing it to insta debuffs that are NOT meant to interrupt as per mythics own patch notes is retarded.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:

So if I get a shammy with + to debuff-equipment, and disease someone, heals on that target will be even less effective, he will be more snared than usual and lose more str. Its not that hard to test. I´ll see if I have some rogs that makes my debuffs more effective.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
It's actually not an easy call to make. It has a debuff component but it is unaffected by debuff-bonus. The single target and AE version of the spell are not insta but castable which is why disease should interrupt. Granted that the effects of insta-debuff interrupting and insta-disease interrupting are similar.

From Mythics point of view however, insta-disease is by definition a design-choice. Everybody knows disease interrupts, as it is a casted spell it should, and they have given shamans a pbae-version of this to escape tanks and interrupt (causing him to have to run alarmingly close an enemy caster).

However, the dps-debuff is a mere oversight on Mythics behalf. They've repeatedly stated that "no insta-debuffs should interrupt". Disease isn't an insta-debuff, it's not even an "instant spell" in it's original form. Regular debuffs however, along with the dps-debuff are all instants. Asd works with the exact same basic mechanics as dps-debuff and was nerfed, so does every other single target stat-debuff in the game, they don't interrupt either.

Conslusion: Designchoice vs Oversight. Disease is a designchoice to make shamans more viable. Dps-debuff interrupting, Grapplestun not affected by Determination and that players can't have more than 28 effects are clearly oversights and using them should be considered equally grave, which isn't grave at all.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
noaim said:
So if I get a shammy with + to debuff-equipment, and disease someone, heals on that target will be even less effective, he will be more snared than usual and lose more str. Its not that hard to test. I´ll see if I have some rogs that makes my debuffs more effective.

no, heals will be jsut as effective with 25% as 0%

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:
It's actually not an easy call to make. It has a debuff component but it is unaffected by debuff-bonus. The single target and AE version of the spell are not insta but castable which is why disease should interrupt. Granted that the effects of insta-debuff interrupting and insta-disease interrupting are similar.

From Mythics point of view however, insta-disease is by definition a design-choice. Everybody knows disease interrupts, as it is a casted spell it should, and they have given shamans a pbae-version of this to escape tanks and interrupt (causing him to have to run alarmingly close an enemy caster).

However, the dps-debuff is a mere oversight on Mythics behalf. They've repeatedly stated that "no insta-debuffs should interrupt". Disease isn't an insta-debuff, it's not even an "instant spell" in it's original form. Regular debuffs however, along with the dps-debuff are all instants. Asd works with the exact same basic mechanics as dps-debuff and was nerfed, so does every other single target stat-debuff in the game, they don't interrupt either.

Conslusion: Designchoice vs Oversight. Disease is a designchoice to make shamans more viable. Dps-debuff interrupting, Grapplestun not affected by Determination and that players can't have more than 28 effects are clearly oversights and using them should be considered equally grave, which isn't grave at all.

if you can point out where they say disease is not related to debuffs at all i will happily withdraw my comment, but i see no reason why pbaoe "insta" (insta being the keyword) disease interuptting is any better than dps debuff interupting, both are used as tools to stop people casting in thier current form, its very rarely they are used for their intended purposes.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well i don't know how disease was meant but effectively its a debuff (str), snare (15%?) and reduces healing atm, so i think fluid is right but so are the people arguing with him :p

i don't think dis should stop interrupting, but the insta disease should be on a higher timer.. the group who wins the interrupt wins the fight, i like it that way (coming from an eld who is first target to be interrupted and shaman who does nothing but interrupt basically), but it shouldn't be so simple to spam insta's 4tw

20 secs or something would be good recast

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
if you can point out where they say disease is not related to debuffs at all i will happily withdraw my comment, but i see no reason why pbaoe "insta" (insta being the keyword) disease interuptting is any better than dps debuff interupting, both are used as tools to stop people casting in thier current form, its very rarely they are used for their intended purposes.

if disease was meant to be a snare then yes it's very often used as intended ;)

- insta pb not interrupting anymore but does give a snare on chasing tanks/stealtheradds then im not really complaining.. but then there should be no thing like dps debuff interrupting either :) or any insta debuff for that matter

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
if disease was meant to be a snare then yes it's very often used as intended ;)
and decrease the values of instaheals cast on target.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
bla bla nerds bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blanerdsbla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blanerdsbla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla bla

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
cougar said:
bla bla nerds bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blanerdsbla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blanerdsbla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla blabla bla bla bla

post farming ??!? :m00:

Powerslave

Fledgling Freddie
cougar's posts are unique, each and every one a priceless jewel of pure sarcasm and irony

vote cat for president

bult

Loyal Freddie
Disease is CC, all CC interupts even insta CC like stun and mezz.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
Disease is CC, all CC interupts even insta CC like stun and mezz.
However regular CC isn't affected by Wild Arcana, diseasesnare is :)

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
However regular CC isn't affected by Wild Arcana, diseasesnare is :)
how could a binary (on/off) effect crit? "very" mezzed? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom