Whine!

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Ok.... never made a whine thread before...but my fucking god :(

Just had a solo fight vs jiradon... nothing to whine against him fair play and all .... But a rr10 BM (me) just died to this guy ...without getting a single hit in. Why ? He blocked "EVERY" single attack... i mean my fucking god thats simply aint fair :( Not a single fucking hit because a shield spec char now will block everything and anything i throw at it ? Game balance? Is this actually the state of things?!

Had a couple of other fights against shield bearers since i came back and lost both of them hands down. But nothing quite so demoralising as what just happened to meh :(

Nout against you jiradon m8 its all game... But i have to ask teh rest of you - Is fighting a shield bearer now actually that bad?

May seem a pointless whine but this put meh back up a bit - I don't ever recall losing a fair fight before without actually getting a hit in :)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
:(

Shield is highly unbalanced atm but i believe there is a nerf of 75% block cap inc soon if not next patch

Till then my inquisitor my advice to u is strafe like a mofo :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
yep, shield is now god, another class made stupid easy because the yanks whine about everything being to hard :(

any muppet can play a heavy tank and win with little effort these days :/

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, having light (yeah, _light_ ) tanks eating heavy tanks for breakfast in a 1v1 for 5 years wasn't really balanced either? Simply dual wielding and cutting shieldspec in half was a bug, bug fixed now.

Per definition light tanks deal the damage, heavy tanks soak it up. Sponge always win over water. :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I never met a light tank that even came close to eating me for breakfast :p vs the decent ones it was usually a nice even fight, vs most I flattened them. you can beat them without styling now. As for stealther vs shield tank there is no real reason for them to bother. i went out the other week and didn't find even one challenging fight vs any dual wielder, not because i played particularly well (i was very rusty after a long break) but because they simply couldn't hit me.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
After patch .. i can see that my speccing in shield actually has a return. And i am not even above the 75% cap that will come next patch.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yes its silly atm, I just charged away from him earlier after getting one style in after almost 2 minute fight..

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
ye, met jira too, and not even my vamp's 2250 ws could give me enough punch through his shield to be able to stay alive more than 70-80 seconds against him...

censi

Can't get enough of FH
if u think you are having a tough time on your rr10 BM with them...

try fighting them in melee on an archer...

Then you will really feel the frustration burning...

Jiradon is an old Overlord Jedi though who you will know from another realm... He isnt some newb...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Ok.... never made a whine thread before...but my fucking god :(

Just had a solo fight vs jiradon... nothing to whine against him fair play and all .... But a rr10 BM (me) just died to this guy ...without getting a single hit in. Why ? He blocked "EVERY" single attack... i mean my fucking god thats simply aint fair :( Not a single fucking hit because a shield spec char now will block everything and anything i throw at it ? Game balance? Is this actually the state of things?!

Had a couple of other fights against shield bearers since i came back and lost both of them hands down. But nothing quite so demoralising as what just happened to meh :(

Nout against you jiradon m8 its all game... But i have to ask teh rest of you - Is fighting a shield bearer now actually that bad?

May seem a pointless whine but this put meh back up a bit - I don't ever recall losing a fair fight before without actually getting a hit in :)

I know how you're feeling, he tears me apart as well.

I can't hit people who uses a shield, though I can't beat champs neither as they just debuff me to hell then hit me for 500 damage a hit.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
My luri eats duel wielders before breakfast. True story! :kissit:

Ucallme

Banned
I faught Jiradon too and for an R4 Warrior is pretty hard I manage to get him to use IP but after that I never hit him :) Damn Shield! :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Can always abuse run through, seems to do the trick quite nicely against Valks/Wardens that engage/face/hot and against other shield users that have high shield spec.

Sorin

Banned
Jiradon is quite hardcore... i don't really have a problem hitting him on my arms if he stands still but it gets much harder if he starts to move around.

But then again, i have 2350+/- ws so i should be able to hit through any defense.

Craeth.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Combine shield with bubble and "Hi there half an hour fight :>"

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Combine shield with bubble and "Hi there half an hour fight :>"

Wardens need a nerfin, sucks :<

Got told I was sucky the other day for backing out of a Warden fight, my response - Wardens too OP, whats the point, his response - Skalds are f*cking OP, you shit char! :puke: I wanted to cry.

Nate

FH is my second home
Wardens need a nerfin, sucks :<

Got told I was sucky the other day for backing out of a Warden fight, my response - Wardens too OP, whats the point, his response - Skalds are f*cking OP, you shit char! :puke: I wanted to cry.

Don't you know how OP Skalds are? Such shit charness+dyes too.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixnay (on the topic of jeridon)

Really enjoyed the way you lost a few times solo fights v cheesey, so when you are in a full group you zerge down me down then rude spam me once dead!!!!

very mature play by yourself:) Hence the reason when saw your skald later attacked attacked him at every opportunity:)

Although jeridon is only RR4 he obviously has very good template and is a very good player aswell,I presume hes got cele charge on shield which helps but in no way takes away from the fact he can play the class very well..

Respect to him and look forward to fighting him again soon..

Jamie:drink:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Jiradon is quite hardcore... i don't really have a problem hitting him on my arms if he stands still but it gets much harder if he starts to move around.

But then again, i have 2350+/- ws so i should be able to hit through any defense.

Craeth.

you really need a handicap to compete mate.. =D

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Really enjoyed the way you lost a few times solo fights v cheesey, so when you are in a full group you zerge down me down then rude spam me once dead!!!!

very mature play by yourself:) Hence the reason when saw your skald later attacked attacked him at every opportunity:)

Although jeridon is only RR4 he obviously has very good template and is a very good player aswell,I presume hes got cele charge on shield which helps but in no way takes away from the fact he can play the class very well..

Respect to him and look forward to fighting him again soon..

I've only ever had 1 solo fight versus yourself (if indeed you're cheesey) and had most things down, champs aint easy to beat without abilities.
Regardless of that, whenever I have fought you, people have added, healed you etc, which may not neccessarily be your fault, yet you still continue to fight me when you're being healed?!
This is why I did what I did, what I did find funny, was yourself and Sevumos(the RR4 pally) chasing me around hadrians trying to duo me.

Try to see why I carry out my actions before reacting yourself...

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixnay

We have had probably 5 fights that I believe you have won one of them.(selective memory is a wonderful thing lol:))
I acted like that after you zerged me down in your fg and ruded me..
It was after this incident that I changed my playstyle towards you not before...
yes i believe someone did heal me when met you later on but you cant control random people I certainly did not ask to be healed:)
who knows you might of made it 5-2:)

Jamie

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
We have had probably 5 fights that I believe you have won one of them.(selective memory is a wonderful thing lol:))
I acted like that after you zerged me down in your fg and ruded me..
It was after this incident that I changed my playstyle towards you not before...
yes i believe someone did heal me when met you later on but you cant control random people I certainly did not ask to be healed:)
who knows you might of made it 5-2:)

Jamie

You're in your own world man. You control yourself, if you start getting healed or someone else adds, why continue?
I haven't had 5 fights with you, you may class other encounters with me as 5 fights, but most of those may've been when I was getting shot by Durrel or getting added on by other hibs...

You just seem to have the events a bit back to front and I just get the idea you're a wee bit slow upstairs.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixnay

We have had 5 fights..but if you wish to deny this then fine, just next time you see me in a fg by all means gank me but dont rude spam after...
and when i meet you solo again will have to get a few more kills on you just to make you even more in denial.:):) ( am sure you will say we have only ever met once even when its 10-1 kill ratio:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom