Alb's This is a whine

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Seem's you Dont want mids to have irvr but you to0 fucking lazy to moveaway from beno (part from Cm/DA that seem to like mid ):twak: Plz Do something other then Wait for use to come to you :flame:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Seem's you Dont want mids to have irvr but you to0 fucking lazy to moveaway from beno (part from Cm/DA that seem to like mid ):twak: Plz Do something other then Wait for use to come to you :flame:

Mids had plenty of chances to get irvr tho, we took beno tower earlier today so albs couldnt port, what did the mid fg that was out do? Kept on farming soloers and small groups instead of going for berks.
Sooooo........ :eek:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Mids had plenty of chances to get irvr tho, we took beno tower earlier today so albs couldnt port, what did the mid fg that was out do? Kept on farming soloers and small groups instead of going for berks.

are groups returning to cluster? :eek: (directed at your sig)

Septina

Part of the furniture
are groups returning to cluster? :eek: (directed at your sig)

Not in a massive scale but some people/groups have been coming back atleast for the agramon nights. Been a nice couple of nights when people have been running agramon but theres still lots of room for improvement. :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

And you guess ppl will bother to go on boat to beno after you take port off? lol

Septina

Part of the furniture
Sure.. let them get port in Hibernia.. now where We have it aswell ..!!

Except you took Crau instead of Crim so hibs wont be able to port anywhere else than nGed, good work brainiacs. :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i think the idea was to first take crau (which was level 1 or something) with all of its towers, which were unclaimed if i recall correctly. and then to try and take crim asuming the mids would have a go at bolg.

then again, that`s but a wild guess.

C

Carss

i think the idea was to first take crau (which was level 1 or something) with all of its towers, which were unclaimed if i recall correctly. and then to try and take crim asuming the mids would have a go at bolg.

then again, that`s but a wild guess.

i think there is probabaly a reason it was unclaimed and all its towers were

the same reason bled was that way the other morning

ill give you two guesses but your only going to need one.......

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie

hehe

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy

i need 2, am i stupid? :(

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
let me guss albs took all towers over the night? becasue they had nothing too do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom