• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wij

I am a FH squatter
No one is talking about the fact that the flight was due to take 7 one way and bring 63 back. What is the point?

Embattle

FH is my second home
No one is talking about the fact that the flight was due to take 7 one way and bring 63 back. What is the point?

There isn't a good point, even as a visual deterrence it is weak as hell and ineffective.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Therese Coffey from the govt was on telly this morning still describing them as 'illegal crossings'. She must know this is not true. There is no 'illegal' way to seek asylum.

She's using 'illegal' where she should really be saying 'not via an official channel', and since they govt has deliberately not set up any official channels this is weasel-speak.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The fact that we use illegal immigrant rather than asylum seeker tell you all you need to know.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Just provides an excuse to exit the court tbh, then the real nastiness can start
Tory on the radio just now saying this exact thing. Basically if they don't let us do what we want we should leave the ECHR.

Cunts.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Tory on the radio just now saying this exact thing. Basically if they don't let us do what we want we should leave the ECHR.

Cunts.
We'll probably end up creating a new one with Russia :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Dickheads:

Not really. Such schemes should be directed toward e-bikes, and e-cargo bikes/trikes. And reallocation of road space to enable more walking and cycling.

An e-cargo bike like the one I hired last week (£3.50 an hour via the Cargoroo app)....

PXL_20220608_185208028.jpg

....costs about 5 grand and about 10p to charge for 50 miles of assistance. You can take the kids to school, do a full shop, take stuff to the tip, all kinds of things. It doesn't pollute, doesn't make much noise, makes you healthier and takes up far less space on the road. That's what we should be subsidising - not 1.5 tonnes of car going 2 miles to the supermarket and back.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Therese Coffey from the govt was on telly this morning still describing them as 'illegal crossings'. She must know this is not true. There is no 'illegal' way to seek asylum.

She's using 'illegal' where she should really be saying 'not via an official channel', and since they govt has deliberately not set up any official channels this is weasel-speak.

She is another one of the overwhelming idiots in the government, she said people would be surprised a European judge can overrule UK judges...er perhaps it surprises her but not the majority of people.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Mention taxing shitty food - fast food, high sugar, not-actual-food and lots of people cry foul.

Add to that fatties raging because they feel shamed (something that you feel about yourself being used as a verb like it's a weapon you can't neuter through your own diet and exercise action) and this bullshit "body positivity" movement (no - it's not OK to be a massive biffer) and those - along with the very clear fact we live in an obeseogenic environment, it's very hard to act in your health's best interests and government refuses to act against corporate interests then we're in a perfect storm of terrible health.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It is just one screw up after another, they don't have the support for the extreme action they are taking even if quite a few realise that something needs to be done on many of the core problems.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People who continued to vote Tory are to blame for all of this.

But they'll blame Corbyn or "no alternative".

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're hard full of facepalms but no argument at the moment aren't you @Embattle.

In the last 3 pages alone:
  • ECHR
  • Northern Ireland Protocol
  • Animal Welfare Rights
All bitched off or in the process of being bitched off by the Tories.

Please to be explaining why Tory voters aren't to blame for this.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I was wondering whether to post since you've gone down your usual silly avenue of making excuses for JC not being an utterly terrible option at the time but no doubt you'll carry on with that line (although that remark seems to of vanished from your post), I suspect even if you put him up against BJ now he would still get creamed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But they'll blame Corbyn or "no alternative".

But regardless - the Tories did this (and loads of other things). Nobody else.

No matter what legislative (and other) atrocities they commit Tory voters point elsewhere - but they, ultimately, are to blame.

For one election, maybe two, that's potentially an excuse. But when a party racks up the shit that the Tories have racked up over the last decade and a bit then that excuse is no longer tenable. The weight of people predicting (loudly) exactly what the outcome would be - and being proven right - is being wilfully ignored by the Tory faithful. So, ultimately, it's down to them.

Last edited:

Trem

I was wondering whether to post since you've gone down your usual silly avenue of making excuses for JC not being an utterly terrible option at the time but no doubt you'll carry on with that line (although that remark seems to of vanished from your post), I suspect even if you put him up against BJ now he would still get creamed.
Depends on your own personal situation. I see what a terrible state the school is in where my works so I voted for JC. He actually got a lot of votes. Plus, he didn't seem a cunt.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He was completely and utterly insane though. We shouldn't have to vote for the least shit, our government institution is fucked.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Depends on your own personal situation. I see what a terrible state the school is in where my works so I voted for JC. He actually got a lot of votes. Plus, he didn't seem a cunt.

People did vote for him but ultimately he was so unpopular he and the labour party got spanked.

Trem

He was completely and utterly insane though. We shouldn't have to vote for the least shit, our government institution is fucked.
I'd take insane over corrupt right now. At least he'd have an excuse.

Trem

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615_172404_com.guardian.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615_172404_com.guardian.jpg
    738.4 KB · Views: 3

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah read it already.
How many times do you have to read stuff like this to realise that voting preferences matter?

I'm with Trem - right now "insane" is sane.

Yes, we'd have been taxed out of the ass - but do you really think half the shit that's going on, that's gone on, the outright corruption, the pandering to oil and corporate whim, would have?

In a so-called democracy, voters are culpable.

Trem

How many times do you have to read stuff like this to realise that voting preferences matter?

I'm with Trem - right now "insane" is sane.

Yes, we'd have been taxed out of the ass - but do you really think half the shit that's going on, that's gone on, the outright corruption, the pandering to oil and corporate whim, would have?

In a so-called democracy, voters are culpable.
I feel like we're getting taxed to shit now. Some directly and some indirectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom