• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So he stays. No way will he resign, even though he has more votes against than Theresa May did

Confidence in Boris Johnson: 211

No confidence in Johnson: 148

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Now he's safe for a year.

Although he might change those rules whilst in that year period.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That's a fucking big kick in the knackers, he is bleeding.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He was always going to win but 148 against is fucking brutal, well over the 37% that were against May. No doubt he will come out and say he's been "tOtAlLy ExOneRrAtEd" and "what the people want" is for him to get on with the job and blah blah fucking blah but he's wounded for sure.

Embattle

FH is my second home
He was always going to win but 148 against is fucking brutal, well over the 37% that were against May. No doubt he will come out and say he's been "tOtAlLy ExOneRrAtEd" and "what the people want" is for him to get on with the job and blah blah fucking blah but he's wounded for sure.

Again in the run up to vote were rumors of a project 'Save Big dog 2.0' which highlights the obsessive nature of trying to save Boris rather than the party.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The question is does Boris care? I don't think so.

So does that mean that possibly this was intentional? Lots of the swing seats voted no confidence, will that mean that they'll get more votes in the next election?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
@caLLous i imagine the words 'world beating' result will be used somewhere.

Trem

Nadine Dorris also said in that interview that we're at war with Ukraine 😅

Her threat about Tory donors pulling out tells the country what we all know - in it for themselves.

Idiot.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Nadine Dorris also said in that interview that we're at war with Ukraine 😅

Her threat about Tory donors pulling out tells the country what we all know - in it for themselves.

Idiot.

Is she secretly working against BoJo or just a dumbass?

Trem

Is she secretly working against BoJo or just a dumbass?
Well, she thinks she's being chief fart sucker to Spaffer but she's so incredibly thick she causes more damage than good.

The gift that keeps on giving (to the opposition).

Trem

Coldwarsteve never misses -

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220607_102848.jpg
    Screenshot_20220607_102848.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 9

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He's having a great life isn't he.

Bet the UK still votes Tory next election. Not that it matters.

Trem

He's having a great life isn't he.

Bet the UK still votes Tory next election. Not that it matters.
The problem is our bloody voting system. It needs a reform immediately. It's completely undemocratic. I mean, if only us and Belarus use first past the post that tells you something.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'd love the Bullingdon boys to walk along a northern high street and act like that. I dunno, let them try that in Liverpool or Glasgow.

Cunts.

I wouldn't try that if I was them.

Mostly as it would involve being in Liverpool or Glasgow, and y'know, life's too short to be spending in shit hole cities with inflated ideas of themselves not being shit holes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The problem is our bloody voting system. It needs a reform immediately. It's completely undemocratic. I mean, if only us and Belarus use first past the post that tells you something.
We had a vote on Proportional Representation - and blighty turned it down.

The actual problem is we don't live in a real democracy. The PM and whatever bunch of cronies are in (tory or labour) are middle-management - they keep us plebs in line but we don't get to vote on anything important - like structural economic reform.

We live in a technocracy - run by bankers and banking rules - for the rich.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The papers and their owners didn't like the idea.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
We had a vote on Proportional Representation - and blighty turned it down.

The actual problem is we don't live in a real democracy. The PM and whatever bunch of cronies are in (tory or labour) are middle-management - they keep us plebs in line but we don't get to vote on anything important - like structural economic reform.

We live in a technocracy - run by bankers and banking rules - for the rich.
No. It was AV+. Not PR by a long way.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Shock horror when a party wins they don't want to change the voting system they won with, not that I think it matters.

Trem

Shock horror when a party wins they don't want to change the voting system they won with, not that I think it matters.
It matters massively old chum. Our system simply is not fair.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It matters massively old chum. Our system simply is not fair.

If you say so, personally the previous times this debate has been had the same replies are given including that no party really wants to change when they can and all the options have advantages and disadvantages.

Trem

If you say so, personally the previous times this debate has been had the same replies are given including that no party really wants to change when they can and all the options have advantages and disadvantages.
I realise that you grumpy old git 😁.

It's just so frustrating now I'm old and have kids. I just want them to get a career that means they can leave this country.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Worth bearing in mind that we've only had the system we have today since 1950. It isn't as though we'd be changing something that's been around for 700 years.

If I had my way it'd be PR, an elected house of representatives (Lords is an outdated term) who have to do some fucking work to get paid, the Monarchy can fuck off into the sea and be replaced by a president with a big shaggy dog like that Irish bloke, and Parliament would be moved to Barrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom