Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
She's called people window lickers and voted against increased funding for special needs education. She can fuck off.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Lol, fuckers. They release the 1 fine against Johnson which isn't particularly damning and then save the rest till after the elections.

The Met is a bunch of cunts.
I've read that he will escape all the other fines because he can say he was passing through. Just couldn't say that for his own Birthday party.

So, he was definitely at lots of parties but his tax funded lawyers have already wormed him out of getting more fines.

Greased pig is certainly an accurate description.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Somebody who's guilty as sin going down the "we should wait for the conclusion of the investigation" path... interesting.

The thing is it is a valid reply....if Boris Johnson hadn't so obliviously pissed all over it.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'm not an expert, I wasn't alive at the time, but wasn't this an unmitigated disaster last time?

Stuff like this:

View: https://twitter.com/FromSteveHowell/status/1521163148467781632

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm not an expert, I wasn't alive at the time, but wasn't this an unmitigated disaster last time?

Stuff like this:

View: https://twitter.com/FromSteveHowell/status/1521163148467781632

It certainly led to a lot of fucked up outcomes.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
It seems in theory like a good idea, but in reality way too easy to exploit which will result in an overall negative impact?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Vote winner.

"You've been renting for 20 years - want to buy it at a 70% discount?. You are, of course, then free to do what you like with it."

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If that money was ring-fenced and put back into affordable, ecologically sound housing, then I would be all for it.

But...Tories.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
If that money was ring-fenced and put back into affordable, ecologically sound housing, then I would be all for it.

But...Tories.

This, and the houses weren't allowed to be rented or sold for a certain amount of time.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It didn't help that money from those house sales was only to be used by councils for paying off their debts. Once the debts were gone, they could use it to build new.

A third of those right-to-buy homes are owned by private landlords now. Who are obviously under no obligation to behave with any degree of social responsibility.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Looks like the Tories are taking an absolute shoeing in the local elections.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
We voted yesterday at about 4pm. Three options were available and they're all dumpster fires. We live in a predominantly Lib Dem area (Who we didn't vote for)

Knock on the door at 7pm which was a WTF moment and it turns out it was a Lib Dem rep asking if we've voted - Yes. They also asked if they could ask us who we voted for - Nope, none of your business random person.

I hope LD lose the area as they've made some stupid decisions.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Looks like the Tories are taking an absolute shoeing in the local elections.
But, Bolton, Derby, Dudley still voted Tory. How can these Northern cities still justify that vote?

I like my MP Aaron Bell, he was the one who had a rant at Spaffer Johnson but I still couldn't vote Tory.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
But, Bolton, Derby, Dudley still voted Tory. How can these Northern cities still justify that vote?

I like my MP Aaron Bell, he was the one who had a rant at Spaffer Johnson but I still couldn't vote Tory.
Old people. They get their news from the Daily Mail.

Like my parents.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's the Male Online actually.

One of the funniest bits about it isn't the right-wing rantings it's that he's also got Mail Online sidebar items on in the background with stories about celebrities' children in swimsuits and has his pants down and a tissue box.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

The central, poor areas of Bolton vote Labour. The outlying wealthy areas vote Tory. Bolton isn't as poor as you'd think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom