• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Is it Brexit or is it this government? I'm not anti-tory (I daren't read back some of my posts on here) I just see such a horrid cartel in charge that is burning our country to fill their own coffers. It's so obvious, I don't understand how they haven't been ousted by poll-tax style riots.

How can we change our voting system that only us and *ahem* Belarus use? First past the post will likely see another Tory government running* for decades.

I'm older now and have kids. My son wants to be a fire fighter and my daughter a vet. I hope both those careers allow them to leave this country.

*edit - in charge

There was a Major-era minister on the radio the other day, Radio 4 I think on Friday. He was erudite, intelligent and quite clear - what the current government is doing with Rwanda is wrong. He was on the verge of calling them a load of cunts. The Tories of the 1980s and 90s had some equally foul opinions, but they talked a lot more sense than this mob of underachievers.

I honestly would love something like V for Vendetta to happen. I'd be there in a mask.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You aren't allowed to say that you would like every Tory to catch fire.

You are supposed to say, you hope every Tory doesn't catch fire.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Who....who in his constituency votes for Fabricunt? How can you see and hear that Kinder egg Boris Johnson and decide you want him representing you?

Cool hair though.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
...and Brussels pushed back. The EU isn't a dictatorship and simply throwing Poland and Hungary out is the nuclear option, so Brussels takes away their money. So while countries in the EU can behave like dicks it isn't consequence-free. Its like the anti-abortion bullshit Texas and Florida are trying to pull right now; eventually the Feds will slap them down (hopefully).
... and Hungary/Poland still don't give a fuck. Brussels cannot throw out a member state, only withdraw rights. My point is that people saying Brexit allowed the Govt to make these law changes is simply wrong, they could have done it as a member of the EU much like Poland/Hungary have done and face the consequences.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
... and Hungary/Poland still don't give a fuck. Brussels cannot throw out a member state, only withdraw rights. My point is that people saying Brexit allowed the Govt to make these law changes is simply wrong, they could have done it as a member of the EU much like Poland/Hungary have done and face the consequences.

They could have, but they wouldn't have... Wasn't one of the reasons we left was because we followed the rules and others didn't?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!

Of course it fucking was. Don't like the wife blaming thing but you just know they planned them between themselves. The dog rescue (as much as I love animals) from Afghanistan instead of people also smells really quite badly of Carrie.

I just think they're a terrible couple.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They could have, but they wouldn't have... Wasn't one of the reasons we left was because we followed the rules and others didn't?
No idea sorry. Everyone who voted had their own reasons for leaving the EU.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The UK can't throw out Northern Ireland and the US can't throw out Florida, what's your point?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Nothing in it I would disagree with, in fact you would struggle to find anyone who would probably disagree with it unless they were in his party and on TV.

Gwadien

'The overwhelming majority of the British public want to see this work.'

I don't, I don't want to see it even started. Because it's *so* fucking predictable what will happen.

Are they shedding their humanity on purpose?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
'The overwhelming majority of the British public want to see this work.'

I don't, I don't want to see it even started. Because it's *so* fucking predictable what will happen.

Are they shedding their humanity on purpose?

To shed it you have to assume they had any to begin with

Gwadien

I don't even think it's real, I think they dropped it in as distraction and when Borispartygate blows over they'll u turn it.

I think we're in for more crazy ideas too though.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I watched him at lunch time and he was an insufferable twat, a trait that seems common to those from the Tory side who go on Politics Live.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nadian Doris is now blaming her fuckwittory on dyslexia. How Tory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom