• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Embattle

FH is my second home
Again a Tory MP on Politics Live talked about there are more important things to deal with, he seemingly doesn't realise the reason we can't deal with the more important things is because Boris and company can't do the basics. I should also mention it was ironic that the Tory MP talked about dealing with more important issues at the same time as going on about the BBC not playing the national anthem :rolleyes:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's almost like they're using patriotism and nationalism as a distraction and a way to divide people.

Interesting.

I also think anyone that uses 'woke' or even 'boomer' in a professional setting should be shot though.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This BBC playing the national anthem idea gets right on my fucking tits. They can play it whenever they want but the idea that young people will be actually watching the BBC as it goes out live and then suddenly decide that Brexit is our patriotic duty and isn't the queen an inspiration is fucking ludicrous.

Gwadien

This BBC playing the national anthem idea gets right on my fucking tits. They can play it whenever they want but the idea that young people will be actually watching the BBC as it goes out live and then suddenly decide that Brexit is our patriotic duty and isn't the queen an inspiration is fucking ludicrous.

Schools are the funniest, the only input the Government has anymore is 'are you doing your patriotism?' and the kids predictably do not give a fuck because the government hasn't got a clue what the feeling of the country is and how people actually identify.

But yeah, it is a massive point of contention - see omg I love statues <3 so it's clearly working in some parts of society.

And stuff like thinking it's a victory because we don't sell as much to the EU anymore.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Given that there was an instruction to staff to remove evidence of any dodgy gatherings from their phones a couple of days ago I'd say her concerns have pretty solid foundations.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What's telling about all this is that it's obvious the newspapers have known about everything, for a long time. And yet there's now a co-ordinated drip feed of scandal to get him out, and the next cunt in.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Yeah i feel like theres more to come, they wait for a denial or a "lets draw the line under this" type of statement then drip drip more shit leaks out

Gwadien

Can't wait for us to adopt a us style where the Government will have proper media backing so they can continue to more fucked up shit.

I love it how they justify it by saying 'we need to stop balifs going to pensioners' sure, then change that, don't scrap the whole thing, lul.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Can't wait for us to adopt a us style where the Government will have proper media backing so they can continue to more fucked up shit.

I love it how they justify it by saying 'we need to stop balifs going to pensioners' sure, then change that, don't scrap the whole thing, lul.
They’ll be considering whether to go with the Fox News model or TASS.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Or, and here is something off the wall, none of them?

TV is dying, who cares.

Not that the Tories are doing it for the correct reasons, ofc they aren't but TV, as in channels, schedules and shit is a thing of the past.

I'm sure if the BBC continue with their political middle of the road :D entertaining :D original :D output then they will be fine.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

TV is dying, who cares.

Not that the Tories are doing it for the correct reasons, ofc they aren't but TV, as in channels, schedules and shit is a thing of the past.

I'm sure if the BBC continue with their political middle of the road :D entertaining :D original :D output then they will be fine.

Perhaps for younger generations but for millions of elderly people it is all they have or know how to use.
Some don't even know how to use a smart phone properly.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

TV is dying, who cares.

BBC offer loads of good stuff, and I'm happy to pay the license fee to fund it. However, I hate the fact that you need a tv license to watch Netflix, Amazon prime etc.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Just to clarify, that is to watch any live stuff on those platforms.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Starmer did a decent enough job today in PMQs. No nail in the coffin though, this PM is the great deflector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom