Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's because they're not telling us the truth about inflation - and the fact that they've absolutely raped us by printing money since the 2008 financial crash.

I'd love to see cryptocurrencies that are independent of central banks become the de-facto "gold standard" - because then governments won't be able to print money with impunity and effectively hand it to the rich.

It's very telling that the super-rich have doubled their wealth during covid, whilst the rest of us have been absolutely trashed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I doubt they'll do it anyway - at least if they do they'll reduce them a year before the next election.

What is more interesting is - if inflation is running so high - what is the central bank going to do with interest rates? 8% interest on your mortgage anyone? 12%?

Glad I put myself on a ten year fixie at 1.9%...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I doubt they'll do it anyway - at least if they do they'll reduce them a year before the next election.

What is more interesting is - if inflation is running so high - what is the central bank going to do with interest rates? 8% interest on your mortgage anyone? 12%?

This is the big worry for me. 8 months into a 5 year fixed at around 2.4% but almost wishing i'd gone 10.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Or that woman who got fined ten grand for a party.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Ditto, we'll only have a year left on our mortgage when our fixed rate ends. Its interesting that all the pundits are claiming the current inflation increases will settle down by the end of the year, but I see no reason why they will. NB. Prices here in Florida are fucking bonkers, all the locals are moaning about it as well, "end of Covid" has been the perfect excuse to ramp up prices way beyond base inflation.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Less than 2 years left on my mortgage. If interest rates continue to climb I think I'll up my repayments as much as I'm able before they get really high.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yeah but you live in Yorkshire, I could buy a street with what my house is worth :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Mine will be redeemed in June 2056. Just around the corner.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I hate the reporting in this country around this shit - it's absolutely propagandised - and across all the press (not just the beeb).

From @Gwadien's link:
The fine meant Mr Johnson became the UK's first serving prime minister to be sanctioned for breaking the law.

Sanctioned for breaking the law? He's a dirty fucking criminal who's showing some plebs got fined up to 40% of the average yearly income whilst rich MPs don't even blink for the same offence.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

So we're basically paying Rwanda for them to have a nice cheap and young work force?

You actual fucking what?

Ah no it's to project an image of scary Britain that you shouldn't send your kids to because if they catch you they'll send you to Rwanda where you'll never be seen or heard from again.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!

So we're basically paying Rwanda for them to have a nice cheap and young work force?

You actual fucking what?

Ah no it's to project an image of scary Britain that you shouldn't send your kids to because if they catch you they'll send you to Rwanda where you'll never be seen or heard from again.
This is fucking disgusting and such an obvious ploy to divert attention away from the Liar. The red faced, Stella drinkers will be loving it.

I'm utterly fucking ashamed and disgusted to class myself as British.

Just.....i give up.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The brainchild of Priti Patel, who thinks it's the state's job to kill people.

Trem

The brainchild of Priti Patel, who thinks it's the state's job to kill people.
Perhaps she forgets where her parents are from? Fucking horrible bitch. This is what selling your soul looks like.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I dislike her, she has been utterly useless like the majority of the previous home secretaries.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Patel is literally a traitor, sacked for holding private meetings with the Israelis without telling the PM.

I'll never forget her smirk as she bragged about UK citizens losing EU rights. Fuck her.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Patel is literally a traitor, sacked for holding private meetings with the Israelis without telling the PM.

I'll never forget her smirk as she bragged about UK citizens losing EU rights. Fuck her.
There's something totally off about her. She's not right.

Trem

John Crace -
Johnson kept the bullshit going when it came to questions. He merely repeated that he was probably treating refugees with too much kindness. Britain would be overwhelmed with asylum seekers desperate to be interned in Rwanda. Maybe he should try to make the new regime more punitive.

As for his own criminality, he merely smirked and tugged the toddler haircut. If it was all the same, he would fail to answer the questions sometime next week. He’s taking the whole country for mugs. We have a criminal in No 10 and he refuses to explain himself. The Tory wankocracy in overdive, He also said Rishi Sunak was safe in his job. So that means he’s toast. Rishi must be wishing he had the self-worth to resign.

About an hour later, we disappeared through the looking-glass. Here we had Patel, as vicious as she is half-witted, in Kigali. Back in the 60s her parents had fled Uganda. Now she was proposing to send terrified refugees to a neighbouring country whose own citizens seek sanctuary elsewhere. Priti Vacant looked a bit glum as she read out all the positives of the programme, but cheered up when she remembered it was all lies and that the refugees would be banged up in a hostel after all. This was her life’s work and she could die happy.

Trem

I'm really angry. Maybe it was a bad time to return to FH 😁

I can't help thinking how little (it's already *very fucking little*) this scum of a government would do if the Ukrainians were brown.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm really angry. Maybe it was a bad time to return to FH 😁

I can't help thinking how little (it's already *very fucking little*) this scum of a government would do if the Ukrainians were brown.
That applies to other countries, look at the other conflicts around the world where the West is doing fuckall as it is not in their interest, Palestine?

Also PP is a cunt and sending people to Rwanda is completely fucking disgusting but the UK is not the only country doing it, Australia, Japan, Denmark, the EU already have schemes in place or did have.

I am not sure what the solution is but more money should be spent on chasing the traffickers down putting these people into harms way for profit.

And finally, it is never a bad time to be on FH my friend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom