Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fef8c0b2c-50ec-11ea-b4ee-385bb4c8d255.jpg
Its not exactly hilarious, but at least its politics creeping back to normal.

Job

No.
No one actually gives a shit about anyone taking beak.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Apart from coke turning people into unsufferable arseholes it does call death and devestation in producing countries.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yep. In countries where legalisation of drugs has taken place death and physical harm goes down, criminal activity goes down, tax take goes up.

Humans are gonna do what humans are gonna do. Regulate it, make it safer, reduce harm across the population, in the production line, use new tax to treat as health issues rather than prison.

We've clear experience now that shows, clearly, this is the correct course of action rather than the failed strategies we've been following.

Job

We legalise alcohol...its not going too well.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
We legalise alcohol...its not going too well.

Well, America tried to ban alcohol, and that didn't go down too well.

Let's just remember that all the death connected to drugs (IE not by direct use) is purely down to the criminal element which is purely down to the fact it's illegal.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So... legalising class A drugs wouldn't ever lead to overdoses?

Gwadien

Overdoses mainly happen because people aren't fully aware what's in the drug in the first place.

I just find it amusing that at music festivals they allow people to test drugs to make sure it's safe as possible, but we can't apply that logic to mainstream society?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
May be attacking my own position a bit here but it's worth remembering that the biggest cause of OD in the US is legal Opiates.

Gwadien

Also education on drugs is especially bad, it -still- consists of IF YOU TAKE THIS, YOU SHALL DIE!

Where in actual fact you should take that line but also teach how to take drugs safely.

I'm sure 'IF YOU TAKE THIS YOU SHALL DIE' hasn't saved many lives, but I'm sure the advice given to me by a hardened druggie of 'take everything in halves' would save way more lives.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It leads to less death.

As has been proven by countries that have done it.

Plus, cheaper, not criminalising people (how's that workin' out for us?), people seek treatment, yadda yadda yadda.

"Oh noes! People might die!"

Newsflash: they already are and we know how to help them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Come on @Embattle. It leads to less death, as we know full well because of the countries that have done it.

Please provide evidence to the contrary rather than resort to your childish "disagree" because you don't want to admit you're wrong.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Also education on drugs is especially bad, it -still- consists of IF YOU TAKE THIS, YOU SHALL DIE!

Where in actual fact you should take that line but also teach how to take drugs safely.

I'm sure 'IF YOU TAKE THIS YOU SHALL DIE' hasn't saved many lives, but I'm sure the advice given to me by a hardened druggie of 'take everything in halves' would save way more lives.

Your comment about education is bollocks, people still do things they've been educated about that is a risk/dangerous as people over the last 20+ years who've taken up smoking proves.

Come on @Embattle. It leads to less death, as we know full well because of the countries that have done it.

Please provide evidence to the contrary rather than resort to your childish "disagree" because you don't want to admit you're wrong.

I'm not the one making a statement, perhaps you should proved some long term high quality evidence first.

Let me make this absolute unshakable statement, I don't want even more recreational drugs legalised ever as it'll solve nothing in reality.

I'm all for giving more help to users and decreasing prison times but on the other hand increasing prison time for dealers.

Regarding the Opioid Crisis - I used to support legalizing all drugs. Then the opioid epidemic happened.

Gwadien

Your comment about education is bollocks, people still do things they've been educated about that is a risk/dangerous as people over the last 20+ years who've taken up smoking proves.

It's funny how you disagree with me, yet you completely agree with me.

I did say education is bollocks, that's why we should educate people the reality of drugs and teach them how to be safe.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography

View: https://youtu.be/imYebujz5uY

I would subscribe to the BBC as a UK national living elsewhere if it was possible :/

in Sweden they scrapped the license fee and it is funded now out of taxation which is has turned out well - it means the fee dodgers can’t dodge and there was no noticeable increase in my tax to account for it either

Ormorof

FH is my second home

View: https://youtu.be/imYebujz5uY

I would subscribe to the BBC as a UK national living elsewhere if it was possible :/

in Sweden they scrapped the license fee and it is funded now out of taxation which is has turned out well - it means the fee dodgers can’t dodge and there was no noticeable increase in my tax to account for it either

Did same in Finland i pay like 4 euros a month not too shabby

Job

The days of traditional mass media are dying, they are losing their ability to spread agenda and shape our thoughts.
Social media is now the stomping ground for those who want control the conversation, I have practically disconnected from the TV in the front room and this is a large and growing trend.
It does mean I have be so aware of youtubes ability to create a bubble of thought as it feeds you content that fits your world view, but thats been the norm for the mainstream channels for decades.

Dangerous but enlightening times, but thats thats makes life worth living.

Anyway back to some guy living in a van.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom