Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So we're relatively low taxation on a standard (and limited) model.

It's not really a very helpful article as it doesn't talk about the grossly democracy-distorting (grossly so) levels of inherited (i.e. not worked for) wealth or the increasing speed by which that is happening - thus necessitating a correcting mechanism in addition to "normal" taxation.

But then what do we expect - the proles do rather pathetically think of the world in terms of 'earnings'...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So we're relatively low taxation on a standard (and limited) model.

It's not really a very helpful article as it doesn't talk about the grossly democracy-distorting (grossly so) levels of inherited (i.e. not worked for) wealth or the increasing speed by which that is happening - thus necessitating a correcting mechanism in addition to "normal" taxation.

But then what do we expect - the proles do rather pathetically think of the world in terms of 'earnings'...

The great American tax haven: why the super-rich love South Dakota

Getting exercised about inherited wealth is understandable but is essentially a giant game of whack-a-mole that tax authorities around the world are losing. And here's the thing; if you had millions (or billions), sticking it where the taxman can't get it and your kids can is a very rational choice. Selfish? Absolutely. But completely understandable.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Getting exercised about inherited wealth is understandable but is essentially a giant game of whack-a-mole that tax authorities around the world are losing. And here's the thing; if you had millions (or billions), sticking it where the taxman can't get it and your kids can is a very rational choice. Selfish? Absolutely. But completely understandable.
Read that the other day. Scary stuff. The world is squeezing tax-havens but US states have a loop-hole and it's all migrating there.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't disagree with this at all.

If 95% of the world's authorities cooperated and sowed up wealth as an issue then the super rich would all rock up in Ghana (or wherever) and make that a very wealthy country indeed (by some measures - they'd leave all the poor black people in the shit, because that's the nature of humans).

But at least it would give us somewhere to bomb ;)

Edit: Anyway - the above is no excuse not to try. Part-solutions have the potential to make improvements, even if you can't fix it outright.

DaGaffer

Don't disagree with this at all.

If 95% of the world's authorities cooperated and sowed up wealth as an issue then the super rich would all rock up in Ghana (or wherever) and make that a very wealthy country indeed (by some measures - they'd leave all the poor black people in the shit, because that's the nature of humans).

But at least it would give us somewhere to bomb ;)

Edit: Anyway - the above is no excuse not to try. Part-solutions have the potential to make improvements, even if you can't fix it outright.

Problem is the tax avoidance merry go round has stopped in South Dakota; no-one is going to be applying sanctions to Mount Rushmore anytime soon, and even if the Democrats kick out the orange chimp they're not going to interfere with state taxes; it's one of those bits of constitutional fuckuperry that's too hard to fix in the US. I never realised this whole perpetual trust model was even a thing until I read that article; its properly bad news.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So Corbyns in trouble again for saying epstine instead of epsteen.

I would say it is epstine..he obviously jewish and what the fuck would it matter, or is guilt by association just the norm now.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I really don't think he is, in fact out of every thing I suspect it doesn't matter.

DaGaffer

I really don't think he is, in fact out of every thing I suspect it doesn't matter.

Definitely Jewish, don't see what the issue is about pronunciation; our most famous Epstein was Brian and it was "styne" not "steen", so it's a pretty normal way to say it. Of course its Corbyn so this is some press-manufactured micro-aggresion towards Jews, because the world is fucking stupid.

Job

It was so fucking boring..there is nothing to say, it was Jeremy Kyle level of goading bullshit with the interviewer asking questions to get applause from obvious answers
A fucking joke seeing how important this election is to the future of Britain

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Definitely Jewish, don't see what the issue is about pronunciation; our most famous Epstein was Brian and it was "styne" not "steen", so it's a pretty normal way to say it. Of course its Corbyn so this is some press-manufactured micro-aggresion towards Jews, because the world is fucking stupid.
Or there's a bullshit antisemitic corbyn-bash, no?

Job

Hmm..factcheckopinions you mean.

Job

Strange that no one is shouting Trump, declaring them legal is a monumental turning point in the world order....liberalism is on the decline.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Strange that no one is shouting Trump, declaring them legal is a monumental turning point in the world order....liberalism is on the decline.
I did....

Job

Far more importantly..he wears those wonky glasses to sort of hide his drooped right eye, which hes being treated for.
I guess its better to look all quirky than impaired.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Enquiry started months ago, yet is still ongoing.
Which is what I said?

Anyway, yadda yadda yadda, zionist asshats subverting our democracy by keeping a "racist" theme running through our media about a clear lifetime anti-racist, pro-palestinian state campaigner.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Far more importantly..he wears those wonky glasses to sort of hide his drooped right eye, which hes being treated for.
I guess its better to look all quirky than impaired.
Who cares about a physical disability or whatever? I mean gordon brown was dodgey in one eye as well. Why should a person be free from physical defects to be prime minister?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Changing my vote - I was going to vote Green but seeing the utter bollocks Boris has been spitting out over the last few days has changed my mind. Labour can't beat Conservatives in an election, that's pretty much fact, they can stop them holding an outright majority though.

/Voting Labour

Job

Who cares about a physical disability or whatever? I mean gordon brown was dodgey in one eye as well. Why should a person be free from physical defects to be prime minister?
It would seem he does....the cure is rarher odd though.

Job

Which is what I said?

Anyway, yadda yadda yadda, zionist asshats subverting our democracy by keeping a "racist" theme running through our media about a clear lifetime anti-racist, pro-palestinian state campaigner.
Theres a Maill article by some random journalist with an Epstein surname.
She says she curled up in a ball when Corbyn mispronounced her name.

Wtf!..what are they even trying to say here?
Shes coming across anti jew herself.

Journalist ANGELA EPSTEIN blasts Jeremy Corbyn's pronunciation | Daily Mail Online

Embattle

FH is my second home
Changing my vote - I was going to vote Green but seeing the utter bollocks Boris has been spitting out over the last few days has changed my mind. Labour can't beat Conservatives in an election, that's pretty much fact, they can stop them holding an outright majority though.

/Voting Labour

As it stands it still looks like they are on target to get a majority, although if they carry on with the dipshit tactics they might well lose Conservative votes.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Theres a Maill article by some random journalist with an Epstein surname.
She says she curled up in a ball when Corbyn mispronounced her name.

Wtf!..what are they even trying to say here?
Shes coming across anti jew herself.

Journalist ANGELA EPSTEIN blasts Jeremy Corbyn's pronunciation | Daily Mail Online
People pronounce my name in many different ways. I am not precious about it. I have the way my family pronounces it. I dont see that saying something a different way to others is evil or bad. They just making a mountain out of a mole hill

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People pronounce my name in many different ways. I am not precious about it. I have the way my family pronounces it. I dont see that saying something a different way to others is evil or bad. They just making a mountain out of a mole hill
No. They're systematically trying to destroy JC because he'll implement sanctions against Israel.

They've had pops at Bernie Sanders too despite the fact that he's a Jew...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom