• Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
how anyone justifies voting for these cunts anymore is beyond me
It's not the Tory voter's fault m8. We've been told that they're not culpable for the actions of the Tory party.

They don't want to vote for anyone else - they like to vote Tory - and they know exactly what the Tory party is about and that it's all a bunch of lies and enrichment of the already rich at the expense of everyone else. But Tory voters like to vote Tory. So it's not really their fault. Not really.

Isn't that right @Embattle?

JBP|

Part of the furniture
To be fair, anyone that votes for that puppet from Thunderbirds, come the next general election, needs taking out the back to be shot in the face.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
To be fair, anyone that votes for that puppet from Thunderbirds, come the next general election, needs taking out the back to be shot in the face.
Why are you bringing Arteta into it?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's what you get if you have an arts student as chancellor. Fucking Classics (like Bojo) at Uni. (PhD in 'Economic History' at Harvard - but that means nowt as it's still an art, not a science).

Don't get me wrong. Classics is fine. But I'd like our leaders to at a minimum to have studied something where actual, real, falsifiable evidence is a concept.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's what you get if you have an arts student as chancellor. Fucking Classics (like Bojo) at Uni. (PhD in 'Economic History' at Harvard - but that means nowt as it's still an art, not a science).

Don't get me wrong. Classics is fine. But I'd like our leaders to at a minimum to have studied something where actual, real, falsifiable evidence is a concept.

To be fair, I think Osbourne or possibly Hammond was the last chancellor that actually made decisions and wasn't told what to do.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be fair, I think Osbourne or possibly Hammond was the last chancellor that actually made decisions and wasn't told what to do.
Wonder which PM that was the case for?

Oh. Never. :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So the UK economy has now received IMF intervention for the first time since 1976. So Brexit done then, half a century of progress thrown on the dustbin of history. Are you happy now Brexiteers? "Sovereignty" my fucking hole.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So the UK economy has now received IMF intervention for the first time since 1976. So Brexit done then, half a century of progress thrown on the dustbin of history. Are you happy now Brexiteers? "Sovereignty" my fucking hole.
They've all gone quiet.

Trashed economy, literal bonfire of regulations, race to the bottom, tax cuts for the rich and all the protections workers had under EU law are for the chop.

All the stuff they were told that would happen - that they insisted wouldn't happen - have happened / are in the final stages of happening.

Who'd have thunk it. As long as we get out of the ECHR and ECJ eh? There's no way that the Tories want out of them so they can fuck the British public over. It's all about fucking over Abu Hamza and his hook, innit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bullshit @Embattle? If we disregard the commentary and get down to the facts - which bit of that is bullshit?

Embattle

FH is my second home

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
She is a uselsss idiot. Nothing more. Placed there because the Tories know they can't get out of this and know they are heading for a hiding, they aren't going to throw anyone useful (to them) under the bus, are they?

Shaft the country
Make an absolute killing for them, their mates and their future employers.
Get found out
Shove a fuckwit behind the podium.
=actual profit.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Bring back BoJo (just kidding)

Attachments

• IMG-20220927-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220927-WA0000.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 6

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Where's @Bodhi when you need him. I'd dearly love his take on the economic disaster that the Tories have foisted upon us.

Still the safest pair of hands?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
As long as it doesn't affect golf courses then he doesn't care ;)

Once they start to go bust expect to see him on the barricades

Wij

I am a FH squatter
ok

Attachments

• F4D4686F-0959-4E6E-8C08-1D9E568DF003.jpeg
    F4D4686F-0959-4E6E-8C08-1D9E568DF003.jpeg
    465.9 KB · Views: 10

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
All of her local BBC Radio interviews are here. On the one hand it's excruciating and on the other... no, it's just excruciating. I've never heard such an awkward shit show. I don't give a toss if it's tradition for the Tory leader to go round the local stations before conference... this is Liz fucking Truss, what were they thinking? The cynic might think Downing Street knew how awful she'd be and hoped it might expedite her demise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom