**Eggy ML RUSH: ML 1, 2 and 3 - TODAY (Saturday)**

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Starts today!

ML1: 12pm GMT departure (meet 11:30-11:45am GMT @ Volcanus)
ML1: 3pm GMT departure (meet 2:30-2:45pm GMT @ Stygia)
ML1: 7pm GMT departure (meet 6:30-6:45pm GMT @ Aerus)

/bg will be on my scout, Panky.

All details are on the sticky ML rush thread here.

Hope you have your pre-steps done...INCLUDING CHESS!

See you tomorrow!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Panky eh? hehe i see what u and beks have done there :)

is beeks coming too ? i be sure to findsome tourmalines b4 the raid

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
ML1 done in 1 hour, well done all.

See you on Ml2.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
ML2 IS LEAVING AT 2pm GMT NOT 3pm. 2pm WAS CORRECTLY STATED ON MAIN THREAD.

2pm NOT 3pm GMT.

In 45 mins.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
ML2 done in 2 hours - problems with 2.7 and 2.9 meant issues, but well done to all. 91 people got credit at the same time ;)

ML3 leaving 7pm GMT!

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
eggy said:
ML2 done in 2 hours - problems with 2.7 and 2.9 meant issues, but well done to all. 91 people got credit at the same time ;)

ML3 leaving 7pm GMT!

about 10 more after another .7 pop :)

cheers

Davian

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
ML3 done, stressful as fuck.

Stressfull for you? How about for the ones that got 10 min to get a frigging marble before you moved on? Which we got while you were moving to 3.10.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Davian said:
Stressfull for you? How about for the ones that got 10 min to get a frigging marble before you moved on? Which we got while you were moving to 3.10.

:cheers: someone else cared enuf

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
... and after we spend 1 hour in Antioos ... we did it 4 or 5 times , never complaint ...

Sorry eggy, don't think was fair to many guys ...

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
skorpio said:
... and after we spend 1 hour in Antioos ... we did it 4 or 5 times , never complaint ...

so you be holding the next ml 1,2 and 3?? good ;)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
skorpio said:

And your version of fair is for the majority to wait ages for a few?

To all the whiners and people who have been calling Eggy lame, feel free to run your own raids in future as you are not welcome on any future ml raid run by Synergy.

Davian

Fledgling Freddie
Where do you see me calling him lame? And I guess I am whining here. Spent most of the day getting ML1 and 2 and then missing out on ML3, wouldn't you be slightly pissed as well? I am grateful to eggy for running this show, doubt I could do it myself. But we did do 3.5 several times so people could get credit for it, hell I was one of them. Would it have been too much to wait for people to get a marble for 3.2?

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Guys all this complaining aint gonna do anyone any good

Its gonna make ppl who spare their time organising a raid/having the guts to do so think ''why should i bother'' then everyone would lose out. If this had been the case with Eggy tonight u wouldnt have any ml's complete, instead, most have ml 1-3 done and those unfortunate enough to have failed on one of the steps prolly still had the other 2ML's completed today anyway - Yes you guessed it, thanks to the same guy you are whining about

Yeah i do feel sorry for those who miss a step if its not their fault, its happened to me before. But complaining aint gonna suddenly give u the credit that u missed, its over now. To me it seemed he did his best to get as many ppl as reasonably possible credit with a number of steps being repeated, without making the zerg wait for hours on end.

Shame most come here to complain rather than to thank raid leaders for helping them get something that they otherwise would be without. :fluffle:

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Some people appreciated fuck all.

Give Eggy some respect for doing this or don't bother going on his raids, simple.

Davian

Fledgling Freddie
Show me where it says I don't respect eggy for doing this or where I am saying I don't appreciate the time and effort he's putting into this?

I just meant that we spent quite some time on 3.5 so wouldn't it have been possible to wait for 3.2 as well?

And some people just read what they want to and ignore everything else so they can make some snidey comment.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Davian said:
Show me where it says I don't respect eggy for doing this or where I am saying I don't appreciate the time and effort he's putting into this?

I just meant that we spent quite some time on 3.5 so wouldn't it have been possible to wait for 3.2 as well?

And some people just read what they want to and ignore everything else so they can make some snidey comment.

Agreed why dont u people fucking read posts b4 replying and making your AMAGAD NOOOOOOOO HE MENTIONED MY FRIEND/HEROS NAME LETS KILL HIM, as in my post about this to eggy, i have stated i dont think hes a bad guy and i WAS grateful for the raids, it was just such a poor decision to just leave us behind , it wouldve taken maybe 10 minutes more for the8-9 people to get that marble. I dont hold a fucking grudge vs eggy, i am just disapointed in that decision he made. And as for holdingmy own Raids, id galdly do it, but im not as well known as eggy, and the lesser knowns post a raid, a lot of the time the numbers u need dont show up :(

Good luck on the other ml raids , thats not sarcasm , and Beeks u know i like u so it's not to be blasted back at u, but if im banned from the other synergy raids , then so be it :p. Didnt get one Tourmaline drop today either.

:drink:

Marc

FH is my second home
For those complaining. Please, feel free to boycott the next raids. No skin of my arse as it less people to afk.not read bg, piss about, not stick etc.

Do you actually realise how stressfull it is to lead 100+ of which 30% dont pay attention anyway? Whilst getting 300 pms a minute (i didnt get credit, what step are we doing, CAN WE GO AND DO 2.10?????). I mean, even at the fcking start of the raid Eggy specifically said WAIT AT TOP THE WATER, so what do 50 odd people do? Dive down and pull the shark meaning some didnt get credit. ARE YOU FOR FCKING REAL OR WHAT? Eggy was aware of the people that werent listening etc, and let them stay in BG, if it was me you would of been kicked straight away and banned from any future raids. Id really like to see u, not get stressed, after running 2 ml raids already that day, and having to put up with the shit Eggy had to put up with, hes bound to make some decisions that dont please everyone, after all hes ony human

Yes, i realise some didnt get credit, however, u need ml3 to enter ml7 dungeon, so that gives u a week to get ml3 done, set up a raid on FH and a token of goodwill i will come and help out. The steps u need can be done with 2 fgs, so shouldnt be too hard i guess.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
lol, if you look at it in statistical terms, roughly 80-85% of people attending the ML3 got full 1-10 credit. For a ML that bugs more than the average girlfriend I'd say that's pretty fucking good.

Thank you to all those who PMed me as usual with kind words, congratulations and the such-like. You are the ones that make me want to run these raids, and I salute you. My raid ban list has a few new names added to it; don't try and turn up on ML4.

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
I've been on several ML raids where the leader tried to please everybody by waiting ages for LDs, redoing steps over and over, waiting for AFKs that couldn't be arsed to tell their group leader anything, doing steps that was clearly stated as prereqs etc etc. This is f*cking frustrating, not only for the raid leader but for the part of the /bg that tries to focus and do what they are told to do. In 9 situations out of 10, people still don't get credit and those who do are still frustrated because they spent 5 hours on a single ML raid and can't even join the lotto afterwards because they have to go to bed.

At some point you have to move on, even if it means a few people won't get credit. It has happened to most of us, and it will happen again. As long as guys like Eggy bother to run the raids, you will get credit sooner or later.

Eggy style ftw.

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
If all listen to raid leader(eggy) all goes fine

Eggy raids have been the best i have been on. for example ml9 with 25 peps
failed on last step but first 9 in 1hour max

why? beqause all listen to raid leader

ML1-5 is among the worst to run with large force. try it instead of whining

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Anyone can be a good leader when things are going right, the test comes when things start going wrong.

On both ml2 and 3 unexpected things happened, encounters didnt work as expected and people didnt do as they where told. In both situations Eggy reacted quickly and efficiently.

For example, on ML2, 30 odd people didnt repeatedly didnt get credit for the fear/terror/horror step (myself included), somthing that could have resulted in half the BG getting bored and logging, eggy took those who had the step sorted to 2.10 and let the rest orginise themselves and move up if/when they got things sorted. This kind of decision is not somthing that is easy to do, and tbh I doubt I could've made the decision. In the event a good 3/4 of those who where left got things done and got up to 2.10, and things worked out well in the finish.

In situations like those encountered on the ml2 and 3 raids you cannot please 100% of the people 100% of the time. Those who think that is possible will end up pleasing no one. Eggy got a vast majority of the people through all 3 ML's, that all in 1 day isnt somthing to be sniffed at.

Davian

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not even gonna bother with this anymore. You win. And for the record I was paying attention all the way, did use /stick and assist.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
My previous comment wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. Just to set things straight.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
For those complaining. Please, feel free to boycott the next raids. No skin of my arse as it less people to afk.not read bg, piss about, not stick etc.
Yes, i realise some didnt get credit, however, u need ml3 to enter ml7 dungeon, so that gives u a week to get ml3 done, set up a raid on FH and a token of goodwill i will come and help out. The steps u need can be done with 2 fgs, so shouldnt be too hard i guess.

Heh that'd be grt cept im probably on the banned list now
if not, ive set a new ml3 up for missed credit and since u know what your doing itd be a grt help for someone to take over. Ill just get the peeps together.

but well see :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom