Eff MW2 in the ass

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
lol

"oh those nasty PC users pirating everything.. we nice console users dont really"

get a fucking clue would you please

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
No-one is saying consoles dont pirate. But to think they are anywhere near the same is just ridiculous

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No-one is saying consoles dont pirate. But to think they are anywhere near the same is just ridiculous

Have you seen how popular 360 game torrents are on the big torrent sites? To think those torrents are seeded just for the hell of it is naive. I know of 5 people that have cracked 360's that can run copied games. Most of the PC gamers I know buy their games (purely for the online element).

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stating either without any proof is just as ridiculous.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Stating either without any proof is just as ridiculous.

This.

I'm very much inclined to think that X360 piracy isn't close to PC piracy given the convenience and simplicity of the latter, but as Ben Goldacre often says "I think you'll find it's a bit more complicated than that". Assertions like that need facts and stats to back them up.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Anyway who cares the game is going to be great single player alone makes this game worth picking up and the Supermarket price wars make the game a whole lot more sweeter :)

COD4 campaign was awesome i've never forgot the c130 gunship mission with all the radio chatter going on it made the game seem so authentic.

Roll on tomorrow gotta beat the mums who are buying for Timmy to Sainsburys for 8am :(

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Roll on tomorrow gotta beat the mums who are buying for Timmy to Sainsburys for 8am :(

Shortly before campaigning to ban violent video games because they didn't read the 18 certificate on it :).

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
For anyone interested :p

Makro are selling this for a straight £20 pounds!!!

Aada

Part of the furniture

Blame the other team for not bothering to notice the guy was getting a good kill streak from the beginning.

Also he went after players already engaged in fights and for the entire match nobody once ever engaged him = piss poor players.

It's pretty easy for any good player to dominate a match if nobody specifically hunts him :)

On COD 4/WAW i always hunted the best 2 players on the other team or whoever was consistantly getting kill streaks is pretty fun especially when the abusive messages start coming through :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
lol i know what you mean, i have a voice message from some 13 old kid calling me a loser and he was going to rape my mum hahahah

thats when you know you had a good game

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Really enjoyed playing this for a couple of hours this evening, roll on tomorrow evening and a few more hours of fun. The story confused me at first but having watched the demo reel whilst having a bite to eat I now have half a clue as to why I'm running around butchering half of the worlds population.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yeah the story confused me too at first but that still didn't stop me blasting through the missions with a smile on my face :)

very short though by the looks of it which is a shame, but at the same time I just want to get stuck into the multiplayer :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
lol i know what you mean, i have a voice message from some 13 old kid calling me a loser and he was going to rape my mum hahahah

thats when you know you had a good game

215499488_8pSZr-L-2.jpg

:(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just finished it what a game was brilliant from start to finish loved the missions with the ex SAS blokes :) "bloody yanks"

Yaka

Part of the furniture
just got passed the airport bit. but i enjoyed the snow based bit, climbing and snow ski thingie ride

Yaka

Part of the furniture
finished the sp last night but wot the heck is up with the musem type thing during the endtro?

also comparing pc ver vs xb360 ver sp seems much more easier on 360 only pld till the end of the rio level but seems much more easier.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Autoaim? Even if its not that obvious I think bullet trajectory is much more forgiving on the consoles.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
oh it would be wouldn't.
Well... yeah, joypads are much less precise than mice. If both versions had the same difficulty either the 360 would be too hard or the PC would be too easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom