Ebay II

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I have been waiting for 10 days to receive payment, or even contact from the winning bidder of my n-gage. Sent him final invoice and payment reminder -not even an e-mail back.

So today I decided to give him a ring.

me> hello, i'm the seller of the n-gage on ebay that you were the winning bidder for.
him> which n-gage exactly, there were a few...
me> the one which you won for £144?
him> ah, yeah, I won another auction and paid for it, so I dont need it, havent got the money now.
me> right...so you realise you have an obligation to pay and that you just cant go around bidding with no intent to pay. I'm now out of pocket of listing and final value fees.
him> oh, I'm new to this ebay thing, I am still getting used to it. Anyway I dont want it anymore. And I cant pay you for it.
me> okay, in that case I will have to report you through ebay for non payment. It is the only way I can reclaim some lost cash as you have messed me about. You may get your account suspended and at the least I will leave negative feedback.
him> WELL FUCK YOU THEN, FUCK OFF (shouting from what sounded like his mother in the background)
me> right... <he hangs up>

I love some ebayers. This bloke sounded about 16, his mum shouting at him in the background. Since winning my auction he has managed to get 2 negative and one neutral feedbacks for non payment/ no sending of goods. Ebay should test people with a questionairre to show that their rules are understood before letting people buy and sell. I have lost £6 for listing and reserve price auction fees, and hopefully will be credited back the final listing fee when ebay follow my complaint up.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
And that is exactly why I wont ever use ebay.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
The best way to get something cheap on eBay is to wait until someone posts a thread advertising their items and then hi-jack the thread after making an unseemly low bid.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
My moneys on Scam. I've seen loads of adverts the same as this one.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Ch3tan said:
Ebay should test people with a questionairre to show that their rules are understood before letting people buy and sell. I have lost £6 for listing and reserve price auction fees, and hopefully will be credited back the final listing fee when ebay follow my complaint up.

Have you got the right to refuse sale to someone who has a dire negative rating ?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I didnt Xane no, but at the time he didnt have negative rating, he had one positive.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
OK ignus, its a thread to pimp your ebay wares in, so if you dont want it, dont comment?

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Ch3tan said:
OK ignus, its a thread to pimp your ebay wares in, so if you dont want it, dont comment?

No sense of humor some people, and its 00dave now, Aircraftman 00dave at that.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
ok i know i was onabot this on the game.net forums, but can someone explain to me how to verifiy me paypal account?

i click on the get verified tab and it asks for my card detials once they are added it tells me the card has already been added. i cant see no where where i can add the 4 digits or any thing.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They put a charge of $1.95 on your account which has a code in it which you then enter on your account, bingo, job done.

The-Don

Loyal Freddie
What really annoys me about ebay, if you get a non-paying buyer (as ch3tan did), do you leave a negative comment and risk recieving a negative comment back

Or do you just say nothing and leave other people to suffer the same fate as you did? :)

worMatty

One of Freddy's beloved
What would the revenge negative comment be like, though? "Is a dick head 'cause he gave me a negative comment." "Eats babies." "Is gay."

Yaka

Part of the furniture
does anyone know if by adding a bank acount to paypal, do you remove your spending limit?

Clown

Part of the furniture
You can spend as much as you have on your card.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Yaka said:
does anyone know if by adding a bank acount to paypal, do you remove your spending limit?

You have to wait for some code to appear on your statement, you then type it into a box on the Pay-Pal site.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Some guy selling his anal virginity. Not very funny mmm?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Thats something I'd rather not sell, if you know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom