e_chrono - very sad indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Embattle

Originally posted by e_chrono
lol
i dont care what you think about me, you cant stop me from doing what I want to do so get used to it.

:sleeping:

Change the record.

L

lovedaddy

Time I added my constructive comment

e_chrono

Few things for you to think about. Using cheats in a game, will not
a. stop all the kids at school calling you that "worthless computer geek". It will not increase your credibility with the ladies. That girl you fancy yet never have spoken too will still think you a cunt, and would still rather puke blood than be seen having more than 3 words to you.
Teachers will still make sly comments, like that friendless little tosser that will achieve nothing.

b. If you ever manage to get out of school without killing yourself, the work place will be just as fun. You think cheating in cs is going to help you develop enough spine to take the pressure of having to get the big report done on time? Or dealing with the boss when all things go tits? Christ, you cannot even manage to play a game without resorting to under hand tactics, what chance you have.

You really are a pitiful little twat; your right we cannot stop you in your quest to add "cheater" to your already quite impressive list of undesirable traits. But the BW admins will be on the look out.
Tell you what, go out, lose your virginity (without the exchange of currency), see if you still feel the need to cheat. If it were down to me, there would be laws against people like you stealing oxygen.

Have fun, die painfully.

C

Ch3tan

You know what being a cheater really doesn't count that badly against you, cheaters can at least be stopped, its your rascist attitude that makes you stand out as one of lifes tards.

F

Fex

Lovedaddy that has to be one of the best posts i've seen in a while (flaming ones that is). Yea i agree with ch3ts on this one, the cheating part is very small when put against the blatant racism that you showed. That just proved to everyone that you really are one of lifes cunts. I hope you have a look at all these posts and especially the ones on the myg0t forum and realize just what you are.

O

old.Flamin Squirrel

Agreed :D /me shakes lovedaddy's hand

I

isuck

Originally posted by Super_Gray
Well that statement isnt exactly correct anymore..

Crono is now the Lowest Form of Life on this Earth, myg0t are second, because they rejected him...

genius :)

although tbh i think there are much lower forms of life that multiplayer computer game cheats. i mean, i do hate them all but humans are capable of much worse. just watch the new fs.

S

]SK[

Originally posted by Ch3tan
You know what being a cheater really doesn't count that badly against you, cheaters can at least be stopped, its your rascist attitude that makes you stand out as one of lifes tards.

Agree

E

e_chrono

lol
this is so funny
just a couple of corrections,

a) im at college, not school
b) i have a girlfriend who simply laughed when she read this.

there we go...all sorted, now continue

S

S-Gray

Girlfriends dont count as them Blow up Dolls which laugh when you "Play" with them.

S

]SK[

Shes laughs at you or with you?
Show your mother the myg0t topic see what she says.

M

Moön

b) i have a girlfriend who simply laughed when she read this.

Did you let her read this, I bet she laughed at that to. I know I did :D

O

old.Kurt_Angle

Generalised comment, aimed at anybody, tbh most people taking part in this thread

No suprise Moon took it personaly though, he gets all touchy at the slightness bit of nothingness, in a grown up kind of way;)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I saw a girl once.

Then the police locked me up :(

S

Skyler

Methinks people should stfu and move on.

e_chrono is a gimp, you have all come to realise something which I said from the very start of him being here ;)

He thinks hes w00t, let him.
We know better ;)

O

old.e_chrono

lol
so kind

and removing my forums account = ROFL

its really pathetic.

ITS A GAME
get it into your thick heads ffs.

people cheat in one game or another at one stage, thats almost definate.
Single Player/Multiplayer - who cares
obviously you lot do.

It shows how 'sad' you are if you have posted enough replies to this thread to make it upto 5 pages.

i dont think im 'w00t' at all, im jus makin a decision, we all make decisions, we dont whinge about others (cept from you 'gimp's)

Anyway, i shall decide whether i will stay on BW or not. BUT thats a decision only I can make, you can remove my accounts, i can create new ones, no hassle, filling in a few box's and hitting a link...

Anyway, whatever the outcome, thanks for the entertainment over the past days, its greatly appreciated.

S

S-Gray

Your actually thick for not knowing how to play the Game, lol need cheats to play a game, shows you how intelligent you are

T

Tom

ITS A GAME
get it into your thick heads ffs.

people cheat in one game or another at one stage, thats almost definate.
Single Player/Multiplayer - who cares
obviously you lot do.

It shows how 'sad' you are if you have posted enough replies to this thread to make it upto 5 pages.

i dont think im 'w00t' at all, im jus makin a decision, we all make decisions, we dont whinge about others (cept from you 'gimp's)

Anyway, i shall decide whether i will stay on BW or not. BUT thats a decision only I can make, you can remove my accounts, i can create new ones, no hassle, filling in a few box's and hitting a link..

Its sad that you feel the need to bolster your confidence by saying such things. I'd say that was the sign of somebody who feels they have something to prove. You can be sure that if you show your face on any major servers for long enough, you will be detected, and banned.

Oh, and you think that being at college is somehow more 'grown up' than being at school? LMAO at that, try working for a living you dumb fucker.

A

[A&I]Lilly Monster

OMG, this has to be the saddest shit I've ever seen. e_chrono u better not go near a BW CS server ever, cuz I'll ban u on sight. What's so refreshing tho is Kurt_Angle sticks up for the "Lamer" in this instance as is his usual style. Also amusingly he takes the piss for being sitting on irc all day, when he justs sits on these foums all day - loadsa difference ;).

O

old.D0LLySh33p

You leave Kurt alone!

/me fluffles Kurt, my Olympic Herooooo!

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by Kurt_Angle
Generalised comment, aimed at anybody, tbh most people taking part in this thread

No suprise Moon took it personaly though, he gets all touchy at the slightness bit of nothingness, in a grown up kind of way;)

That's because Moon's a fucking twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom