e_chrono - very sad indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.kennyken

i know this may sound stupid to some of you but what is mygot?

im guessing its some kind of hackers c/s cheaters or some thing but dont actually have a clue so please fill me in!

S

S-Gray

One of the most notorious CS Clans in the whole world for cheating

O

old.[ToX]DiGGeR

Asshole tried to join the clan I am in!

E

e_chrono

I will admit nothing
I will deny nothing

Remember, live each day as if its your last....
wise quote

one you should take into consideration...

F

Fex

Ok so we can safley say it was you then.

I have one thing and one thing alone to say. You are by far the lamest person i have had the unfourtunate privalege to meet. Now begone

S

S-Gray

Luckily ive never played this f00l, and hpoing to never play or speak to him

1tchy trigger

If this wasn't so lame it' would almost be funny - what a prat

1tchy trigger

No - this is a mistake that's been made before - have a look at my registration date - lol - sorry to the other Itchy but I got in first.

I briefly played with Chet for DoS (aka CoW) about a year ago ...

W

Will

Well, I wanted Itchy, but some Quake player owns it, and made 3 posts way back in the day...

E

Embattle

Originally posted by ItchyTrigaFinga
Well, I wanted Itchy, but some Quake player owns it, and made 3 posts way back in the day...

Way back in the day...you mean 2001 ;)

S

]SK[

If it was my last day i wouldnt be on here asking if I could join myg0t then calling them blind and showing what a racist c**t I am.

E

e_chrono

a whole thread about me :D

im so flattered.

and serialkilla
im not saying its the last day, im saying treat each day as if its your last, do things now instead of later, try new things.

I admit freely to trying to join myg0t, i dont care what you people think. If you lot get wound up so easily over a game it shows just what sad people you are, no doubt sitting on your pc all day, everyday, in yahoo chat talkin to 66 year old pedophiles.

It really wouldn't surprise me.

What it does do is amuses me

O

old.Smeg

The only thing I find sad about this was the number of members myg0t have :(
My first visit to their site was just now, some very experienced friends of mine think myg0t actually do us a favour by making everyone aware of the cheats and how they work etc.
The other option would be an underground and hard to get to hacker zone where people potentially could get away with cheating for much longer due to low useage/exposure of the scripts.

Oh well we can only pray the server auto update thing does its job.

P

puma-fs

e_chrono has made my day!

I laughed at him, not because he tried to join a group of morons and got rejected. But because HE IS ON AOL!

so, as that Myg0t fag said: FUCK OFF AND DIE e_chrono

F

Fex

e_chrono you obviously don't get it do you. myg0t don't just cheat in online games they also crash servers and generally try there best to piss other gamers off. Another favourite of theres is hacking. They afaik ste up DNS attacks (DNS = Denial Of Service) now this is actually illegal hence one of there members getting caught and commiting suicide. I'm not saying that was the only reason for his death but he couldn't comprehend the idea of going to prison and serving his time.

Basically after reading a few things on there forum all that myg0t seem to be is a group of attention seeking pre-pubescent twats who like nothing more than generally being cunts and annoying the hell out of peope.

You on the other hand seem like a lower form of life. A myg0t wannabe and after reading the whole conversation between yourself and one of the myg0t twats I couldn't stop myself from laughing at your attempts to join them. They were pittifull and as far as i'm concerned you are about as welcome here as you are there. Now be a good boy and fuck off.

T

Tom

Amen to that.

The only useful purpose mygot serves is highlighting security weaknesses in online games, and the internet in general. They and others like them are the technological equivalent of the illnesses and viruses that invade our bodies. Fortunately, we have free antibodies (zonealarm) that do some good work, but we need real boffins to make the technological immune system work perfectly.

Its a never-ending fight. Still, if you ever hear of a company called Cyberdyne systems taking over security issues, please let me know......

O

old.Flamin Squirrel

Originally posted by e_chrono
a whole thread about me :D

im so flattered.

and serialkilla
im not saying its the last day, im saying treat each day as if its your last, do things now instead of later, try new things.

I admit freely to trying to join myg0t, i dont care what you people think. If you lot get wound up so easily over a game it shows just what sad people you are, no doubt sitting on your pc all day, everyday, in yahoo chat talkin to 66 year old pedophiles.

It really wouldn't surprise me.

What it does do is amuses me

lol /me points and laughs

*dies*

Id feel sorry for u e_c, but ur such a worthless excuse for human u need a punch in the face not pitty :upyours:

E

e_chrono

rofl

this is great fun :)

seeing you lot get worked up over a game.
I know fully what myg0t do, i find it a great thing.

this is amusing

T

throdgrain

But they think you're a penis. And so do most of the people here it seems ;)

S

S-Gray

Originally posted by e_chrono
rofl

this is great fun :)

seeing you lot get worked up over a game.
I know fully what myg0t do, i find it a great thing.

this is amusing

I also find it a great thing

E

e_chrono

lol
i dont care what anyone thinks

if everyone took to heart what people thought of them then the world would be a much worse place...

M

Moön

To many people already do m8, tis why there's so much that thrive on belittling one another .

Anyway what you did with myg0t was pretty sad and the stuff you come out with was fuking laughable. You should be ashamed .

How old are you exactely ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom