e_chrono - very sad indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

e_chrono

lol

dont close the thread, it gives others an overview of myg0t's popularity :)

Sad as it may seem, people can make their own decisions on what they do. Many decisions in life affect other people, just like this one has.

I cant understand why people get so worked up, after all, its only a game. Some people may claim life's a game, but thats just stupid.

And as for my age, i dont see that as being relevant.

S

S-Gray

July 28, 1984

18......... altho he seems like a 12 year old..

O

old.Flamin Squirrel

if everyone took to heart what people thought of them then the world would be a much worse place...

But u dont care!

The resident fuckwit doesnt seem to be able to grasp the concept that people dont like it when others go out of there way to spoil their fun.

It may only be a game, but thats irrelevent. The fact u take pleasure in others peoples displeasure makes u lower than the shit on my shoe.

Btw wouldnt July 28, 1984 make him 17? 17 going on 13 i suspect...

E

Embattle

I agree with Myg0t in one area....e_chrono is a fuckwit.

C

Ch3tan

He was on irc earlier under a different alias, taking the piss in #bwadmins asking about getting a new BW forum account and saying things like "who are these myg0t, I have never heard of them" etc.

M

Mr Bungle

If you see me with a [myfag0t] tag it's in tribute to e_chrono and the legion of wannabes out there who need OGC to have fun (because their mum is witholding priveledges). :)

C

Ch3tan

I wouldn't do that, admins have a trigger happy (and rightly so) attitude when they see anyone with a myg0t tag, or anything that similar. You could find yourself perm banned.

S

]SK[

My point isnt that you tried to join myg0t its the way you spoke to him. Were all racist in one way or another but that was blatent. TBH ive never seen so much hate towards a BW forum member, even the yanks.

M

Moving Target

I don't hate him, he's just a fucking prick.

E

e_chrono

lol

this is so laughable

and i wasn't in IRC earlier under another alias, i was in IRC under my own alias. Im not going to hide from u lot. why the hell would i wanna do that.

O

old.Kurt_Angle

Remember the sort of people that sit in irc rooms all day lol'ing and rofl'ing, are the sort of people will say you were allaising on quakenet because they 'want' to belive that.

Im not saying they should swallow the coffee some more, just open the curtains a little, you don't have to go outside and see proper daylight to get a grip on reality:/

E

e_chrono

i agree

people who sit infront of blue and white screens all day everyday tend to believe what they want to believe and create their own virtual world.

T

Tom

If e_crappo freely admits to wanting to cheat, why do we tolerate his presence here? Someone fuck him off please....

E

Embattle

Originally posted by tomjeffs
If e_crappo freely admits to wanting to cheat, why do we tolerate his presence here? Someone fuck him off please....

Strange isn't it although one of there things is to try and wind ppl up on forums etc.

O

old.Kurt_Angle

And it works, if indeed thats what he is doing.

He's not the only one to ever do it either.

Just with a sectioned community like barrysworld, it's accepted as par the norm with some and frowned apon with others:p

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Can't peeps just ignore him? Obviously this is all just feeding the fire, etc.

E

e_chrono

lol
there is no fire, this is not pissing me off, i dont care whether your pissed off or not. The only thing all this does is make me laugh.

I'm sure you can all see the funny side

O

old.Mr Crapini

not really, tbh what you have done in attempt to join Myg0t whether they blew u out royally or not, is totally against the train of thought of prolly all of your fellow BW forum users and now we hold you in the contempt you deserve.

E

e_chrono

lol
i dont care what you think about me, you cant stop me from doing what I want to do so get used to it.

O

old.Flamin Squirrel

i dont care what you think about me, you cant stop me from doing what I want to do so get used to it.

Indeed, we are powerless to stop u in ur quest to becoming an even bigger tosspot than u already are. well done :clap:

I just hope u anoy ppl in real life as much as u do here, then eventualy someone will kick the shit out of u like u deserve.

S

Skyler

Originally posted by Flamin Squirrel

Indeed, we are powerless to stop u in ur quest to becoming an even bigger tosspot than u already are. well done :clap:

lol at that

O

old.mraargh

Now, that's quite enough laughing at e_chrono.

Ok, no I guess it isn't.

Hahahahahaahaa....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom