Dwera does it again

sko

Loyal Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
lol a you trying to slag off griv at any possible chance....cos you are so great and liked by everyone arnt u...
oh and i doubt anyone gives a shit about your opinion

rol m9 an den it wa an all lik boom he he but den it lik oo u no wat im saying ???

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Some comments!

The intro was far too long and pointless! Can understand using a clip of it, but the entire song is irrelevent.

The quality of the video is good, although the filesize is an absolute joke.

As for the fights... Why bother to include killing some lowbie stealther/tank/caster? Your job is to entertain me for as long as the movie lasts! I want challenging fights which show some skill, not an entire movie filled with using the same artifact when you face some Alb/Hib giving you a half decent fight.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
GReaper said:
As for the fights... Why bother to include killing some lowbie stealther/tank/caster? Your job is to entertain me for as long as the movie lasts! I want challenging fights which show some skill, not an entire movie filled with using the same artifact when you face some Alb/Hib giving you a half decent fight.

can u please tell onigiri or pbuck not to use atlantis tablet? or onigiri not to use his lifetab coz it so boring been hit by the same croc using the same spell :(

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Lejemorder said:
can u please tell onigiri or pbuck not to use atlantis tablet? or onigiri not to use his lifetab coz it so boring been hit by the same croc using the same spell :(

Done!

01:42 <@GReaper> Malevolencia: stop using your lifetab!
01:42 <@Malevolencia> lifetab?
01:43 <@Pelinore> Oo
01:43 <@Pelinore> alt+lifetab
01:43 <@Pelinore> :X
01:43 <@GReaper> "can u please tell onigiri or pbuck not to use atlantis tablet? or onigiri not to use his lifetab coz it so boring been hit by the same croc using the same spell"
01:43 <@Malevolencia> haha
01:43 <@Pelinore> xDDDDDDDD

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
I don't normally DL these videos as my home connection is barely fast enough to play DAoC with any reliability, let alone DL files greater than a few mb in size... but as im not at home right now, I thought I'd have a quick a look.

My feedback then (Although most of this has already been echod)...

* The Intro: Just no. Didn't add anything to the feel of video, found it boring and unfunny. Not to mention the fact it made the already too large filesize, needlessly bigger.
* The Fights: There were some decent ones in there I'll give you that. I'd like to have seen far more fights vs multiple enemies instead of soloer's as they are the ones that looked best. Watching you kill random PLd RR3 enemy got boring fairy fast, as did 'I used battler and won!'. The latter being OK vs multiple enemies, but not that entertaining vs solo opponents.
* The Music: Possibly a taste thing, though I did try to overlook that. Didn't feel the music support the action very well.
* The Size: As you have already said, you fked up the compression on the vid, and didn't compress the audio at all. Next time just wait a day or something and fix it before you release. Might also be a nice feature to release a smaller version for people with shit cons (sure we cant see the names and damage then, but its nice to see the vid).

Overall, I don't think it was as bad as some made it. There were some enjoyable fights in there, particularly the multiple opponents ones. Wasn't a complete waste of my bandwidth at any rate.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
i always hated muppets so i hate intro :(

and the whole movie is killing rr1 or unbuffed ppl but for dwera its very skilled :D
so gw!

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Sko has to make up for his retarded looks irl tbh..

After looking at your picture there had not a day gone by with me telling myself how great I look, compaired to others in this world.

Tbh you should advertise for playing in a commercial about kids in Africa with the sad illness HIV;

Help make a pleasant life for this child,
Dial 0909-SKO,
Only €2,50 p/m.

<Shivvers>

Seb.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
GReaper said:
Done!

01:42 <@GReaper> Malevolencia: stop using your lifetab!
01:42 <@Malevolencia> lifetab?
01:43 <@Pelinore> alt+lifetab
01:43 <@Pelinore> :X
01:43 <@GReaper> "can u please tell onigiri or pbuck not to use atlantis tablet? or onigiri not to use his lifetab coz it so boring been hit by the same croc using the same spell"
01:43 <@Malevolencia> haha
01:43 <@Pelinore> xDDDDDDDD
ty even tho im not sure he stopped :(

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
the intro was damn funny tbh and the only thing worth watching :D
more serious fights expected but hey,no1 is perfect :clap:

Eroa

Banned
Hard to make a interesting stealther movie tbh, jiv managed in his, you didnt in this sadly.

Better luck next time :)

Martok

Part of the furniture
awww come give me a good 1 vs 1 dwera and stop trying to kite me ill even fight you unbuffed if ya want :cheers:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
awww come give me a good 1 vs 1 dwera and stop trying to kite me ill even fight you unbuffed if ya want :cheers:

toa mercs eats my SB for dinner, even unbuffed :<

but last time, only tried to kite you couse i saw the 2 infs just before i jumped you ;)

Martok

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
toa mercs eats my SB for dinner, even unbuffed :<

but last time, only tried to kite you couse i saw the 2 infs just before i jumped you ;)

hehe well at least you give me nice emote's in emain :clap: but seriously next time you see me alone give me a one on one imo just for fun :m00:

You never know you could be lucky :fluffle:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
hehe well at least you give me nice emote's in emain :clap: but seriously next time you see me alone give me a one on one imo just for fun :m00:

You never know you could be lucky :fluffle:

if you pull a mob and use DT on it, then sure ;D

Martok

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
if you pull a mob and use DT on it, then sure ;D

hehe ok its a date and btw sorry for just wtf pwning you there in emain in the tree's in that fight was fun :sex:

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
You killed Mactavish, unbuffed as always :D and just back to daoc after a long lay off so no toa toys. Anyway I liked the movie and I always liked you Dwera :eek2: Come to sauvage sometime unbuffed like my bud the hib with the long name jaimes something or other and we see then.

Cheers you're old pal Mactavish :kissit:

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
if you give me some rr5+ albs/hibs that dares to solo, sure, ill record those fights.

people complain about there not beeing fights with rr5+ people, but refuse to beleve that you CANT get any 1on1 fights with rr5+ people. And as a solo SB, 2vs1, 3vs1, 4vs1, 5vs1 ect ect, you cant do much and not much use recording those fights.

There have been loads of 1 v 1 fights Syra. Good ones as well that have not been recorded. There was a fight i had where i wish i had recorded it. I killed a rr5 sb (shademeld i think) then immediately a rr2 infil then got attacked by gupet. I killed them all only to be backstabbed by dwera. That would have been an awesome clip. Even dwera might have been impressed by that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom