Dwera does it again

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
if you give me some rr5+ albs/hibs that dares to solo, sure, ill record those fights.

people complain about there not beeing fights with rr5+ people, but refuse to beleve that you CANT get any 1on1 fights with rr5+ people. And as a solo SB, 2vs1, 3vs1, 4vs1, 5vs1 ect ect, you cant do much and not much use recording those fights.

Not impossible. hard? yes perhaps.

Have patience and record the fun fights. like I have done with my merc the past year and Im still not releasing movie.

Not that I wanna release it in public anyway. get flamed as usual

AMAGADD YOU JOUSED DARTEH TRIKKS :p

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
yey new dwera movie! \o/ Betting 50g that "Dwera does New Frontiers" starts with "A short time ago, in a frontier far far away.."

Psi

Loyal Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
if you give me some rr5+ albs/hibs that dares to solo, sure, ill record those fights.

people complain about there not beeing fights with rr5+ people, but refuse to beleve that you CANT get any 1on1 fights with rr5+ people. And as a solo SB, 2vs1, 3vs1, 4vs1, 5vs1 ect ect, you cant do much and not much use recording those fights.

Ahem, I'm RR4 and I solo all the time, you never try to kill me solo unless I'm on 20% hp or something. :(

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
...About compressing movie files. I did some research. If you have Windows Xp, there is this nifty freeware program called Windows Media Maker. Open by using that program the avi file what u made with fraps. Now once you've placed the movie to the timeline, choose File / save movie file... Choose my computer. In Movie setting dialog choose other settings and choose again "video for loca playback (2.1 mbps).

I was able to compress 52.5 mb video file to 1.77 mb. And there wasn't any visual signs of quality loss.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Psi said:
Ahem, I'm RR4 and I solo all the time, you never try to kill me solo unless I'm on 20% hp or something. :(

why try to jump something that makes you unable to hit for 30 seconds, that has a 6 second anytime stun, that hits 3 times as hard as you and has cheap IP and purge, a class that can viritually 4 shot me? :p

Psi

Loyal Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
why try to jump something that makes you unable to hit for 30 seconds, that has a 6 second anytime stun, that hits 3 times as hard as you and has cheap IP and purge, a class that can viritually 4 shot me? :p

Pfft, what makes you think I'd waste DT, purge or IP on you? :p

And I don't actually have IP yet. :(

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Psi said:
Pfft, what makes you think I'd waste DT, purge or IP on you? :p

And I don't actually have IP yet. :(

no he has no IP as me and izihere killed him and he does not 4 shot peeps only hit me for around 200-250 mark which means he would have to hit me 8-9 times unless he got a uber crit

but gota gif it to you psi u are quite good and to dwera i would not take him solo either tbh :clap:

Psi

Loyal Freddie
Shadster said:
no he has no IP as me and izihere killed him and he does not 4 shot peeps only hit me for around 200-250 mark which means he would have to hit me 8-9 times unless he got a uber crit

but gota gif it to you psi u are quite good and to dwera i would not take him solo either tbh :clap:

200-250, haven't hit for that on a NS for ages, especially with str relics, usually 350-450 mainhand and 200-250 offhand...

I've 4 shotted plenty of NS's, and 3 shotted some too. :p

Psi

Loyal Freddie
Hoping this attachment will work... this is just mainhand damage on a NS. ;)

Think this was without str relics too.

Attachments

• damage.JPG
    damage.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 198

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Shadster said:

He probably wasn't buffed at the time, buffed crush merc will hit at least around 350s mainhand on reinforced with good toa sc and str relics.

Vid was ok, good quality but it cut off for me around 11mins or so...no idea why.Just fights wasn't so challenging like be people said but you already gave your answers to that.

Jovo

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Someone show him how to encode a video properly fgs, theyre getting bigger instead of smaller :<

If your codecs are fine use either 1. virtualdub or 2. adobe premiere.
I bet there is 1000 other tools, but i use the above tools. VD: fast job done. Premiere if i need fancy text, music, etc.... VD is freeware Premiere is payware(can get a 30 day trial of adobe.com though)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Wow, lots of dead warders.

because all stealther videos dont show killing of lower rr chars
the infil tl kills nothing but low rr casters/healers/clearly-not-sc'd-rangers in his video

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
because all stealther videos dont show killing of lower rr chars
the infil tl kills nothing but low rr casters/healers/clearly-not-sc'd-rangers in his video

And all are equally boring. "Hey look at me, I can spam anytimers!"

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
hard to make good stealther movies nowadays because the age of 1on1 is since long gone. Full groups of stealthers camping amg and mmg already around 11CET makes soloing very difficult.

sko

Loyal Freddie
Assuming that he didn't include the fight where he get completely raped by RR4 minstrel in a pure 1v1, or where scout and minstrel pawned him, + sb + bd...

and from replies I hear dead warders, this doesn't sound too great. And I still mean what I said to you on IRC, Grivne. Get professional help.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
And all are equally boring. "Hey look at me, I can spam anytimers!"

well yeah, i dont download stealther vids any more :p
i like caster videos with pretty colors and such to keep me interested :p

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
i guess you are meaning your self who soloed dweara pure melle ? so you never used stun instants dd shouts hmmm me thinks you lying tbh guess it was the mallice you stole that killed him ? and where is your movie ? if you did make one im pretty sure you will have a lot of low rr in it as there are so many about

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
well yeah, i dont download stealther vids any more :p
i like caster videos with pretty colors and such to keep me interested :p

haarewin get ur nightshade out m8 :) not seen it in a while :cheers:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Wow, lots of dead warders.
took on RR7 NS, while dwera was ooe at start
he took on Mactavish
he killed Erodafira
he took on Samac
he took down ppl when the enemy got adds.
he killed rami twice (great:D)
he killed Minikene twice (poor luwi :<)
he killed Jiv twice

Please derric, stop talking bullshit like Aussie just because it's Dwera's movie and actually watch the fucking thing before u post.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
He probably wasn't buffed at the time, buffed crush merc will hit at least around 350s mainhand on reinforced with good toa sc and str relics.

Vid was ok, good quality but it cut off for me around 11mins or so...no idea why.Just fights wasn't so challenging like be people said but you already gave your answers to that.

buffs dropped when he died and it was a long fight considering im not saying merc not hit hard im just saying in our last fight and this was when he had buffs /strengh relic i never got hit over 250 but next time he might hit me double , fights go differently and i never said he could not 4 shot assasins, i was just saying he had no ip and if dwera is as good as he thinks he is then he should gif rocki a good fight no harm trying eck most of the time i attack anyone if there about no harm trying is there ? its like dueling who ever wins fair play to um :)

anyway sycho been in DF much Cough cough ??

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Shadster said:
buffs dropped when he died and it was a long fight considering im not saying merc not hit hard im just saying in our last fight and this was when he had buffs /strengh relic i never got hit over 250 but next time he might hit me double , fights go differently and i never said he could not 4 shot assasins, i was just saying he had no ip and if dwera is as good as he thinks he is then he should gif rocki a good fight no harm trying eck most of the time i attack anyone if there about no harm trying is there ? its like dueling who ever wins fair play to um :)

anyway sycho been in DF much Cough cough ??

Yeah bring your zerg now and give me free rps, catch me with crap armour, no purge, no IP, ml4 at the time and with 5-6 stealthers.

But bring it now i'll be ready xD

sko

Loyal Freddie
Bah, I'm usually a critic by nature but this is pure shit, this is the worst you've ever done dwera.. holy shit.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Bah, I'm usually a critic by nature but this is pure shit, this is the worst you've ever done dwera.. holy shit.
hahaha, yes you always offer constructive criticism :D

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
GrivneKelmorian said:

Well attack instead of /hug spam next time. But i'm a poor unbuffed pala that can use some hugs by a pretty Norse. Odins is a cold place ok :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom